*** May Babies ***

pixie the room looks great.

Well i officially moved over to second tri today after a bit of time away as I was in a car accident and it feels so nice to finally be over here!!! Hope everyone is doing fabby and enjoying there second tri's x

Oh plumplump - hope you are ok now. :hugs:

Pixie81 - Really sweet room. It doesn't look small at all. I can't believe you are so organised though, put me to shame. Have not bought one baby thing yet and there you are with a brand new nursery :)

Plumpplump - I hope you are ok?

I'm so tired today. I too am wondering when this pregnancy bloom will kick in????

Widger - I don't know if it's me being organised, or just really excited! I've been buying things every week, so will hardly have anything else to get after Christmas, apart from a pram.

I have even made myself a little checklist of things to buy, and a hospital checklist! I have too much time on my hands I think! Lol.

I want to start shoppiiiing :( I've only got a few bits, going to start properly when I know the gender :happydance:

mm I am going start after xmas hope I can pick up some sales bargins lol.
I have just got some clothes and toys so far

Just heard a fetal heartbeat via the Doppler- 150 bpm, so I'll be straddling between here & first tri till the last of the May mamas come over. :cloud9:

widger - i am wondering the same thing. i look podgy and have the worst case of spots on my face. i want 2 bloom now!

pixie - lovely room!

had the swine flu vaccine 2day as we are officially in an outbreak now here where i live. i hope i have made the right decision!

Pixie, the room is adorable, very cute...Do you know what you are having yet?

When is everyone getting their gender scans?

Pixie - The room is adorable!

I'm curious to see when everyone is getting their gender as well....
I think I've been doing pretty darn well not fretting over the waiting game. I've got a doc's appointment on 12/1 but will only be 15w (I'm thinking it will be too early) and the next appointment will put me at 19w. Any guesses on when they'll scan (its done as part of a doc's appointment and not a special scanning appointment)? I'm trying to avoid purchasing anything until after we know because the room will be definitively boy or girl oriented.

Well Girls I seem to have developed my first pregnancy stretch mark just above my belly button, 13 weeks seems a bit early has anyone else got them yet

we have got our gender scan on the 10th of december, i cant wait, im soooo excited :happydance: then we only have to wait untill the 8th of january to see bubs again at our nhs scan :happydance:

good morning everyone. i've been doing a lot of catching up. modo, your pics are fab, as are the nursery pics pixie. i love the walls :)

well i think i can feel my baby moving. but at 14 + 1 isn't that a bit soon? it's odd. ever since i sat down at work this morning i can feel like a vibration in my tummy. at first i was checking whether my chair was leaning against something that was vibrating because that's what it feels like. or like those very gently tingly pins and needles, but only in my lower tummy... i really don't want to get my hopes up but at the same time i can't work out what else it could be? does this sound like baby movement to the people that have had it?

abz xx

Not, unless we pay for a private one. Our gov't insurance won't allow for the gender to be revealed during the regular scan at 20 weeks.

abz it could be the baby. i have felt movements on and off since 14wks. i cant wait til they become more frequent!!!

have a sore arm from my swine flu vaccine yesterday and was ok apart from that til about 10am at work when i developed a really bad headache like the starts of a migrane. so i have come home now as am a primary school music teacher and really couldnt cope with classloads of kids this afternoon! i want a nurofen plus but know i cant take it and i havent even bothered with panadol as it does nothing 4 me when i have tension headaches or migranes.

ive got my gender scan 7th dec!!! cant wait!!! then gt my nhs 20 week on new years eve which was my little angels due date, i was goin to change it but as my mum said it will be the best thing to take my mind off everything, seeing my other lil bubs x x x x

I have my 20 week scan on the 23rd of December so hopefully my LO will co-operate and let us find out the sex. We will be starting to buy things in January I think and to get the room ready about then.

I got my maternity bundle today that I got off e-bay and now have gone from almost no clothes that fit to having loads. :happydance:

Missy86: I have not got any stretch-marks yet but know it is only a matter of time for me (my Mum got them and I got them in puberty).

abz: It could be the baby, I felt mine at about 13+2 and did not believe it until later that day the midwife said she thought it was the baby and then got the heartbeat in the same spot I felt it. I have felt them every couple of days since but not for a week now. But recently have felt something different and I am not sure if it is the baby but with more forceful movements or something totally different.

I've got my 20 week scan on 15th December... it's a little early! Don't suppose it matters too much though?! (I'll be 19 + 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->