• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** May Babies ***

thats my thoughts exactly hope&faith!

hope&faith and mrs rc are u still the same due dates as whats in 1st tri? il stick u on now and if needs changing il change it :)

Yes - same date of 7 May!

I'm not sure what to do about the swine flu vaccine either...so confusing!!

I can not wait until my ticker updates in 3 days! I am so jealous of all of you who's morning sickness is going. Mine went for 2 or 3 weeks and then came back! I am getting really sick of throwing up now and am just hoping that I will not be one of those unlucky ones who has it the whole time.

I have a feeling I may be even more sick tomorrow ... my body trying to avoid going to see my mum!

Im still due on the 9th and we just found out one of OH's friends is expecting in May too so its really odd but we cant tell them we are pregnant yet as we need to tell his parents first!

Hello everyone!

We had our first scan last Friday and have been given a revised date of the 10th May. Excited!!

I have been really lucky so far - no sickness or tiredness at all, in fact we had to wait until seeing the scan before we told anyone, purely because I thought I had made the whole thing up! :thumbup:

Anyone else having to buy maternity clothes yet? I live in the far north of Scotland and having to order everything over the internet - difficult to know what you're getting.

Jolou - Im glad someone is as confused as me when deciding what to do about the vaccine! I just dont know whats best!

Havent bought any maternity clothes yet but have bought some big baggy pj bottoms I love them could spend all day in them!

bright eyes, ive bought some maternity jeans from red herring in debenhams, only in the sale mind, i bought them when i was about 6 weeks due to the bloat i had! also have some maternity leggings from new looks which i love, just need some nice tunic type tops to go over them as the ones i had pre-pregnancy are starting to get tight on my boobs, next on my list is some new pj's not maternity tho just a bigger size oh and a coat :) i am thinking about the belly bands from new look too, they are 3 for £10 and can be worn so it looks like your wearing double layers under your older tops, should hopefully get more wear out of them before having to wear bigger tops.

Yup - defo going to invest in a couple of bands for the bump. It's ok walking around in the house with it all hanging out but not for outside in the winter! :dohh:

Managed to get a coat yesterday from ebay so I'm well chuffed with that... I know from past experience how cold it gets up here!

I really need to find me a coat for this winter and some slippers for my feet. lol

Hi Im due on the 12th May!! this is my first and im really excited. Bit worried about weight gain though...still at gym 4 times a week but I have gained 8lbs at 13 weeks...showing quite a bit and my boobs seem to be out of control. x

ugh i thought morning sickness had subsided but have felt so sick 2day that it really put a damper on our family day out. kids were racing round the playground and i was really not having fun running after them whilst feeling like throwing up in the bushes!

am definately not having the swine flu vaccine. it is so new they can't possibly know the long term effects on the baby. my husband is a pharmacist and he agrees with me. there have only been about 18 cases in gibraltar so i shall cross my fingers that i won't get it.

My morning sickness is back too:nope: I had it from weeks 7-9 was good until the end of week 11 and now I am throwing up again and feeling nauseous and horrible! When will it go away!!!!!!!????? I am still exhausted all the time:wacko: I hope this morning sickness doesn't last the whole 9 months, because I would really like to start enjoying it.

Hi ladies! I am happy to report that I am feeling much much better lately! Hoping it lasts! Of course - I DID have a bad afternoon yesterday - filled with nausea, but aside from that, I've been pretty good for days now! So good actually, that I keep forgetting that I'm pregnant here and there! So of course, that goes and makes me worry tgat maybe something s wrong! But then I remind myself... I'm SUPPOSED to be feeling good now! LOL.

morning, i dont feel too bad this morning either, tho it might have something to do with the fact i didnt wake up at all during the night. went to the cinema last night to see "couples retreat" it was ok but probably be better to watch on dvd lol.

i'm feeling better now aswell after throwing up everyday for 8 weeks pleased its now less then half a week last week only happened on wednesday then i hit the weekend and felt rubbish all weekend and not much sleep but now i'm not feeling to bad and today is the first time i havn't even felt nausea so even managed to get off my backside and do some cleaning and eat a tub of icing :S maybe thats not a good idea lol. hope others are starting to get a lift in the sickness :)

Morning ladies! I know the feeling, I've been feeling good too, YAY! I even moved up a box on my ticker lol oh today's gonna be a great day I think...

wooohooo for going up a box! i got all excited when i noticed mine go up lol

welcome at the 2nd tri redrose!

Only 3 more days til I hit 13 weeks!

Hopefully my MS actually afternoon/evening sickness will go away:haha:

Do any of you ladies know when you will get your 20 week scan that will say whether it is a boy or a girl? According to my calculations I will be 20 weeks exactly ON Christmas day....hoping I get a scan before so we can know by Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->