• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** May Babies ***

my scan is 18th dec but not finding out.
awww on my bday! "smiles" We go for ours at 18w2d on Dec 7th. I hope were able to find out. Would be nice to tell everyone on the holidays what were having.

I was asked what day the week before Christmas week I wanted it and silly picked Wednesday the 23rd of December forgetting that near Christmas I will not be getting home until 12:30-1am on a Tuesday night and will have to get up at 7am for the scan. Silly me! If I can find out the sex then I will, so I hope he/she will let us see.

I would love it if I could wait, but there's no way I could do it!!! Even my mom is like "when do you find out? I need to start buying stuff!"It would be really neat if I find out before Christmas! I just wish it was December already I would be done with school and I only work two weeks in December, then I get Christmas break, I am just needing some time to relax!!! Although I shouldn't complain I get a week off in November for Thanksgiving:happydance:

Helloo
Im new on here, this is my first pregnancy and im due 8th May!! Very nervous but excited as well. My 20 week scan is on 21st Dec and Im def going to find out the sex!! Need to plan!!!
Nice to meet you all!! Gina x

Hi gina and welcome to the may baby thread! il add you to the list in a mo!

As for the 20 week scan i have no idea when it is, ive worked it out to be around the first 2 weeks of december, i didnt get my app through till about 2-3 weeks before my 12 week scan, so hopefully it arrives soon as OH gets very busy with work around about then and needs to slot it in. Im hoping to find out what Im having, for one im too impatient lol and i want to know if i should sell all the little baby girl things i saved from having sophie :)

ohhhh and im soooooo excited!!!!!!!!

im going to see backstreet boys tomorrow night in manchester!!!! totally cant wait! im like a little teenybopper when it comes to them lol

May babies due dates :flower:

May 1st
Pixie81
LogansMama
lily123

May 2nd
lilhoppy86
Mrs A

May 3rd

May 4th
RedRose

May 5th
jolou

May 6th
bexxie

May 7th
Wellington
maybebaby
Mrs RC
shawnie

May 8th

clogsy90
ginab

May 9th
hope&faith09

May 10th
OmiOmen
bright eyes

May 11th
L-C
chikadee77

May 12th
Keyyey30
pikefoldpixel

May 13th

May 14th
babyhope

May 15th

May 16th

May 17th

May 18th

May 19th

May 20th

May 21st

May 22nd

May 23rd

May 24th

May 25th

May 26th

May 27th

May 28th

May 29th

May 30th

May 31st

Ok, I'm back (officially this time!)

Still feel sick in the evenings - thank god for chocolate flavour cereals (something I wouldn't normally with a barge pole). It didn't subside with the last one until 16 weeks... looks like its going that way again. Does this mean another girl?!

I'll find out for sure at the beginning of January. My real appointment should have been slap bang inbetween Christmas and New Year, but we thought we were out of the country so I put the date back. Not going now - and all the slots are taken. Doh!

Hi

I have been very cautious up until now but please can I go on the 11th of May slot, we had our first scan last week which was amazing!! I am so in love and it's still so tiny. I am really excited about feeling movement and things but seems that the next four weeks will be when the least happens. Anyone else feeling the same??

We have the perfect Christmas present with the 20 week scan on Christmas eve!!

Looking forward to sharing the next tri with you all xx

Hi L-C

I know exactly what you mean about being in love with bubs, especially after seeing the scan, made it so much more real. Ive already had a few flutters, mainly at night just as im relaxing to goto sleep, it is my 2nd tho, apparently you feel it earlier 2nd time around! cant wait for proper prods!

Oh nearly every day for the 1st 2 weeks in may has a baby due! only 2 days have no one in them lol filling up nicely

That's so exciting jolou, I can't wait to feel them. It's filtering around work which is weird as it's been a secret so long but nice that I can talk about it and keeps me reminded that it is actually happening!

I would love it if I could wait, but there's no way I could do it!!! Even my mom is like "when do you find out? I need to start buying stuff!"It would be really neat if I find out before Christmas! I just wish it was December already I would be done with school and I only work two weeks in December, then I get Christmas break, I am just needing some time to relax!!! Although I shouldn't complain I get a week off in November for Thanksgiving:happydance:

i know what u mean about school! we have a week off this week but i'm so looking 4ward 2 the christmas break!!! working with kids is exhausting what age do u teach? i teach 3-8yr olds mainly music.

i know what u mean about school! we have a week off this week but i'm so looking 4ward 2 the christmas break!!! working with kids is exhausting what age do u teach? i teach 3-8yr olds mainly music.

I am currently still working towards my B.A (3 more classes:happydance:) so I work part time in the cafeteria at the high school! It really is an awesome job, great hours and of course got to love the summer off and the paid Holidays!

Hi L-C

I know exactly what you mean about being in love with bubs, especially after seeing the scan, made it so much more real. Ive already had a few flutters, mainly at night just as im relaxing to goto sleep, it is my 2nd tho, apparently you feel it earlier 2nd time around! cant wait for proper prods!

Gosh I am so in love with baby already:cloud9: Seeing him/her on the ultrasound is so amazing! I am lucky every time I go I get to see baby:happydance: I can't wait to start feeling him/her move, even flutter but I am really looking forward to the jabs!!!

So I am beginning to wonder if this one is a girl?! With my son my pregnancy was smooth sailing, hardly no morning sickness and no other pregnancy symptoms.......but with this one, every pregnancy related thing I HAVE: heartburn, nausea, constipation, upset stomach, vomiting (so much:nope:), this pregnancy is the total opposite....gots me wondering if this one is a girl!

Officially joining 2nd trimester now :) Was a little gun-shy posting in 1st trimester as I didn't want to jinx anything. I'm 13w1d today and am due May 11th. Got to enjoy 2 weeks of morning sickness free, but now its back with a vengeance! :dohh:

When is everyone's next scan? Mine will be next Tuesday at 14 weeks, a little nervous as I haven't had once since 9w1d.

My next scan is my 20 week on the 18th December! What a lovely christmas pressie!

hey and welcome chikadee77!

Babyhope i keep wondering if this one is a boy for the same reasons you think it may be a girl lol smooth sailing with my first pregnancy..this one ergh, worst skin ive ever had since i was 17!! i feel ugly lol hair is just a mess at times (tho im rather liking the shine it seems to have today haha) felt sickness like never before but thank god i wasnt actually sick, the 1st tri was just not pleasent lol.

Well its an exciting day for me im off to see backstreet boys tonight in manchester and i cant wait, ive been playing the new album so sophie now sings along with me hehehe OH is going mental so he is trying to ruin my good work by playing his music.

Hello chikadee77.

Well, I have just gone to see the midwife and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat so I am supper happy! I asked the mw about an odd feeling I got in the early hours of the morning, it was a rhythmic feeling that did not feel anything like stretching and I could not fully tell if it was really mild pain or just a feeling, anyway she said the baby was probably in just the right position and that I was probably feeling it move (I sort of feel silly if it was that and did not even know). She also said I have slightly low blood pressure and not to stand up so fast. I just had to share my good news. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->