*** May Babies ***

oh abz really dont worry, my bump looks weird, it dips in at the belly button and i think sometimes ijust look like ive put weight back on from having sophie. also i didnt look pregnant till i was about 7 months first time around as i was already overweight. Might sound odd but i find i do look more pregnant if i wear a maternity top i got for christmas from asda.

Morning ladies -

Abz im the same, the only person who thinks I have a bump is my oh, I thought i was growing a little one but now Im not so sure! I guess the real test will be at uni tomorrow as I havent seen them since before christmas and they dont know I'm pregnant yet!

I kicked Oh out of bed last night as he was snoring to much! Is anyone else having trouble sleeping? No matter how tired I am, I spend at least an hour everynight just trying to get off to sleep and then I wake up during the night to wee!

Hope everyone is ok! x x x

thanks guys :)

i do exactly the same hope. i lie there for ages trying to get comfy and then to get to sleep. i'll be so so tired when i get to bed but then can't sleep :(

i'm walking around in maternity dungarees. i love dungas but always thought they made me look preggers. obviously not enough, just fat, ha. i've always loved the fact that i have a stubborn waist when i've gained weight but now i just want it to sod off!! ha. i can certainly tell the difference in my shape, and my OH can, but others just can't see it :(

am getting stretch marks around my tummy button already though.. the only place they have come. i have plenty of others from when i was heavier but they are all on my hips and a few on my tummy. none near my waist. and none of them seem to be stretching again...

aww abz i sound the same as you. I have stretch marks appearing on my belly - i have been tempted to shout it out to everyone ... yes im pregnant not just fat! I think my tops are starting to look tight but im still in my pre pregnancy jeans as they were too big for me to start with!

Ahh Im so tired ... always look forward to bed but can never sleep.

x x x

have you got a body pillow thingy hope? i have a huge sausage-shaped pillow that my friend gave me from when she was preggers. it really really can help. especially with hip pain if you get any of that. of course last night i could just not get comfy and i threw it out of the bed in a huff :D

Yeah I bought one of those pillows ... love it but I packed it up ready to move house and so far we havent moved yet! Maybe I will get it out again tonight! I think OH may sleep in the back room again he is getting sick of my night time routine and everytime he starts snoring I poke him because Im so tired and his noise is annoying me! x x x

abz i have one or two new stretch marks from this pregnancy so far.. coming up from my belly button, its a mix of stretch mark and the scar left over from a belly button piercing gone wrong. I had plenty of marks after sophie was born... non appeared during pregnancy lol she asks if the marks are from where she would kick me and reply yes..its all your fault sophie and she just laughs! my child seems to be sadistic like me lol poor mark ;) I also have some on my hips from when i was over weight and tops of my thighs..touch wood that they dont get bigger, im already paranoid when on holiday!

sleep wise ergh whats sleep?? i too lie there for ages trying to get comfy then take forever to actually go to sleep once comfy, i think im gonna have to get one of the spare pillows under my leg, poor mark is having to have my leg over him so i can get comfy..hehe

i have just had the most unhealthy lunch...meatballs out of the tin..just like i used to have as a kid and i gotta say i enjoyed it but im still hungry! i might take sophie out for a cake and hot chocolate after school, altho that means i need to do something with my hair other than put a hat on lol

you could of course just keep the hat on :D

my legs also seem to suddenly twitch when i'm lying down and trying to go to sleep. that's the only time they do it. what's that all about? but i'll be finally drifting off only for my leg to start twitching and waking me up again. gah!!

glad i'm not the only one suffering anyways :D i'm sorry you guys are suffering too but somehow it makes it easier to cope with, ha.

haha oh my god....i thought it was just me with the leg twitch! i was starting to worry it was the onset of MS or something, cos my mum has it and her legs are forever twitching and apparently it can be inherited but to be honest i think im worrying myself, makes me feel better knowing someone else is going through it too! I love thats its kinda like payback for mark too, he always twitches just as he is nodding off and it scares me to death! now he gets a fright when i do it ;)

i think i may keep the hat on...now ive mentioned it and have the thought in my head the more i want hot chocolate..i may have to buy some..for sophie of course ;)

Yeah I always lie their wondering is it just me! But its nice to know I'm not suffering alone! Hmm my lunch so far has been coco pops! We dont seem to have much food in the house!

Im so bored today, need to type an essay up, I thought I was about half way through typing it but I have just looked at my notes and apparently not I have another four pages to type and reference. So tired!

oh babes. if i could do it for you i would. typing is something i have no problem with. if you want to sit at an IT desk for the next four and a bit hours and go to a meeting instead of me i'll swap :D

glad the leg twitching isn't just me. i would google it but am bound to find something to terrify me. just want to know if there's something i can do to stop it because i find it so uncomfortable and frustrating!!

I keep thinking i really should get off my arse and do some hoovering at least but my legs just dont wanna move, maybe i should get on the wii fit...ergh no too much effort for me today lol

I keep getting headaches from looking at the screen! I have hand written most of the essay just because it was easier to research and write but now I have to type it up!

Havent really felt little one move today again she gave me some kicks yesterday evening. Am I going to be stressed everyday about my little one!?!

have found references to restless leg syndrome. apparently some pregnant women get it temporarily and it should stop within four weeks after birth. this could be crap of course, ha.

i am also getting a bit annoyed at this baby plan thing with mothercare... ive picked the cot and mattress but i cant add the mattress to the list?? why?? i can add one thats too small or too big but not the one that fits! how stupid is that!

yes hope i think you are. i know i do!! ha. but all will be fine :)

i am so uncomfortable at work. i have some kind of thing, must be trapped nerve or something, but it's giving me a pain in the middle of my left buttock so it feels like i'm constantly sitting on something sharp. of course i'm not. and this has been going on for quite some time, but i spend most of my job sitting down and it aint fun :(

hope, i hadnt felt little dude move much, that was until i had a biscuit and now i am paying for it. i think they can be little buggers and wanna play games ;)

yay we have another 4 months of leg twitching haha

pretty damn stupid :D

i got annoyed with mothercare. the one near me has some really grumpy staff!!

im finding most places have grumpy staff lately lol i used to work in retail and i often thing to myself i would never be that miserable to the customers! think i might pop into the mothercare in chester this weekend and sort it out, the cot i want is being discontinued and dont wanna miss out on it. the mothercare closest to me is rhyl and its a bit rubbish to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->