*** May Babies ***

Good evening May ladies :D I've got a risk assessment tomorrow.. and my anomaly scam :happydance: At last, I feel like I've been waiting for my scan forever.. but at the same time, I can't believe it's been so long since I opened the letter and went 'OHHH it's 9 weeks!!'.

Hey ladies.

Anyone got any idea what car seats will fit in the back of a ford ka? I love the primo viaggio car seat from mamas and papas with the surefix base but not sure it will fit!

x x x

I'm not feeling many moves but I'm not worried either. It takes time and I'm sure in about 3 months I'll be begging him not to move that much :haha:

Anyway, my eating has given results. I weigh 91 lbs :happydance::happydance::happydance: Have to keep that line :haha:

Have you found a pram to fit yet hope&faith? I have a KA, haven't passed my test yet though so I'm selling it!

I also have a KA, and am opting to get a new car, lol. Sense some back doors will come in handy, especially with having an 8 year old aswell.

Not sure if this is just for Britax seats, but this is a link which will name car seats to fit your car.

https://www.britax.co.uk/car-seats/fit-finder

Katie - yeah I have found a couple of prams but would really like a car seat to go with it so i can just pick her out and put her on a buggy without disturbing her! x x x

Hey everyone, well I'm due on the 19th May, still on team yellow at the moment, however maybe on this coming friday that will change. :) xxx

We've finally decided on a name for our little girl!
Averie Marie Sullivan :cloud9:
It's funny that we ended up back to our first name. Dh is fighting me on the spelling though...

DW - thats a pretty name and I like the spelling! I swear - its so much easier to pick a girls name! All the boy names SUCK! LOL. I can't find one that suits us! I mean - actually - there are lots that I like - but I feel like all the GOOD ones are already "taken" by people we know! GRRR!

well i finally got a date for my 20 week scan... it's on thursday morning... they still won't tell me what i'm having :( (well other than a baby lol) but i'm going to nicely ask the tech to get me some... ahem... shots of baby so i can guess lol I hate not knowing, i didn't find out with aubrey and it was a good surprise but i want one pregnancy where i know, just to see if it feels different.

Hope you ladies are all feeling well, i'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread lol

DW - thats a pretty name and I like the spelling! I swear - its so much easier to pick a girls name! All the boy names SUCK! LOL. I can't find one that suits us! I mean - actually - there are lots that I like - but I feel like all the GOOD ones are already "taken" by people we know! GRRR!

My biggest problem finding a name was finding one dh would agree to. If it were a boy he would either be Hunter or Ryan.

Hi everyone, just on the ka front, maxi cosi car seats and the easyfix base definately fit and also the graco base. can speak from experiance as have had them in the back of my ka. Also no that the quinny buzz and icandy cherry fit into the boot. Hope that helps!

Good luck for your scan Katie!!!!! xxxxx

Hi everyone, just on the ka front, maxi cosi car seats and the easyfix base definately fit and also the graco base. can speak from experiance as have had them in the back of my ka. Also no that the quinny buzz and icandy cherry fit into the boot. Hope that helps!

Good luck for your scan Katie!!!!! xxxxx

hi malpal - do you have an icandy cherry? (not sure how new it is!) that's my pick of the moment so would love to know what you thought of it? am a bit worried that the baby might grow out of the carrycot before ready for the stroller seat :shrug:

Logans mama, i know exactly what you mean, i can't find any boys names i really really like, but find girls names much easier (still can't pick one of them either mind you!! haha)

good luck for your scan Katie, looking forward to seeing the pics :thumbup:

:hugs:

Hi gals. Off for my scan this morning so thought it was time i said hi in the may babies thread. WIll post back when i know if its puppies or kittens!

Hi gals. Off for my scan this morning so thought it was time i said hi in the may babies thread. WIll post back when i know if its puppies or kittens!

Awww good luck hun, and enjoy!

:hugs:

morning! good luck for those having scans today/tomorrow!

logan i know what you mean about boys names, we were discussing it before finding out what we were having and we could not agree at all, then a few days before the scan mark just came out with harrison, i said il have a think, after a few days of saying it in my head i loved it, plus i know id end up calling him harri lol and i think sophie and harri sound lovely together lol yes i know im weird!

I am now getting tired of these braxton hicks! i didnt get them at with sophie, it seems ive been having them with this pregnancy since about week 16! every day about 3 times a day il get them.

ooooo and today i am VIABLE!!!!! YAY

i got told yet again this morning that i don't look pregnant. people don't seem to realise that i WANT to look pregnant. telling me i just look like i've put all the weight i lost back on again really isn't helping :( i have the dreaded 'B' bump. will i ever get a big roung 'hey look everyone i'm pregnant' bump?

i'm wandering around in dungarees and i still have to tell people. hmph. i was overweight to start with so i suppose people must just think i'm getting fatter... :(

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->