*** May Babies ***

Hello -

Im having an elective c-section on 14th May 2010. If anyone else is due then and wants to be my bump buddy, PM me!! :):thumbup:

They always check my urine here... I don't have to bring it with me though, I just have to pee in a dixie cup at the office... which gets harder and harder and the bump grown and you have to reach and aim into those tiny cups lol
another 10 minutes and i'm going to call the ultrasound department to see if i can bring aubrey...Thanks abz...

They said as long as she's in her car seat and isn't a distraction... i said she wouldn't be a problem, and i hope she doesn't prove me wrong lol

Hey ladies,

Well yet again I didnt get any sleep last night, was crying at half 1 this morning for no apparent reason ... OH was trying to comfort me but I was getting more and more annoyed! Hormones? Im so tired today I could and have cried at anything. Still trying to type this assignment up but really struggling to concentrate. Have no idea how im going to get thru the next 16 and a half weeks!

x x x

glad you got it sorted BabeeAngel. hope everything goes swimmingly :)

well mum is here. i've just hidden the donuts, ha.

off to go food shopping.

abz xx

i would be hiding evidence from my OH infact ive done it before now lol

and welcome amyp :)

im getting rather jealous of those who know exactly when they are going in for their c-sections now! i wanna know but gotta wait till april! argh

aww hope&faith hormones suck :hugs:

i have stuffed my face with chocolate 2day :oops:

I love choclate atm altho I was feeling sick this morning so OH is wondering how I am managing to stuff my face with choc this afternoon. Hmm only a few words left to write on essay altho not sure I have written it right! x x x

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone! I just started work and school on Monday and I have been so busy:nope: I have been getting home late and with my son in Karate, we didn't even get to finish his homework before bedtime. I am so tired. I hope things start smoothing out soon. I miss chatting with you guys!

Aww its nice to see you baby hope. Sounds like your busy! I prob shouldnt be on here but as im working at the computer I seem to be on all day! x x x

Hi all. Well I didn't even get a little peek at baby's bits :hissy: because s/he had his/her knees bent & legs crossed at the ankles (plus silly archaic rule about sonographer not telling, etc.) So it remains a mystery...

However s/he was opening and closing his/her mouth like a guppy the whole time which amused us both, and I was sent home and not to high risk so at least from the little I can tell looks like things are going well and I have a healthy fetus on my hands. :happydance:

How did the rest of your scans go? Frufru? Others? (sorry am terrible getting names straight and forget who the other two ladies were getting their scans).

I just got back from mine... they wouldn't even give me a shot so I could guess the gender :(... on the upside Aubrey was SOOO good... she just sat in her carseat and made cute noises while she played with her rattle... even the tech told her to stop being so cute and good lol

The dates that were showing on the creen showed 19w 5d... but he didn't say anything... I guess i have to wait and see the dr.
I got a cd of pics and am just about to look through it.. lol

Babeeangel - When I went for my 20 week scan my date was different on the screen but they didnt say anything, i guess its because they all grow at different rates but my LO was measuring big! x x x

Afternoon ladies :hi:

I have been catching up on the thread over the last few days and we seem to have a few more May Mummies on board - welcome to everyone and best wishes to you all and your LO's

Malpal - sorry to hear about your fall. I am glad that all is ok with the babies :)

Well just back from the scan :cloud9:

Once again the sonographer we had was absolutely fantastic - I cannot praise her highly enough. She was so thorough and talked through everything she was looking at and why as she was working and let us have a good look at everything before moving on to the next check. LO was dancing around at first and then settled down nicely for all the checks - everything looks good - all limbs and organs seen and growing nicely :mrgreen:

LO was very obliging and gave us a clear look at what they are packing in the diaper department. OH and my prediction was completely wrong :blush: and we will be on team minnie!!!!!!!

We really did not mind which team we were on and are just delighted that our LO is growing well :thumbup: All we need to do now,in the nicest way possible if there is one, is try and persuade the family not to go pink mad as neither OH or I are overly fond of the colour.

Insomnimama I am glad your scan went well - shame about the crossed legs though.

Widger and Babeeangel I hope both your scans went well too.

Righto - I have a few texts and emails to send to relatives desperate for an update. See you girls later :hugs:

Congrats BaybeeAngel re: your scan and Frufru for your little girl! :cloud9:

I will now be switched to a different doc as my family doc no longer follows pregnancies past 20 weeks (I suspect out of not wanting to have to be awake at all hours for the births :rofl: ). So I will see NewDoc (whom I also had for the latter half of last pg) and will get an apt to meet with the surgeon & hopefully at that point set a date for the c-section. :happydance:

Yay Frufru

Been thinking bout you today, congrats on team pink

babeeangel and hope&faith when i went 2 my 20wk scan baby had leg measurement of 18+6 and everything else pretty much spot on. sonographer said that at that stage they just check that the measurements are within a certain parameter. it's not as accurate as the dating scan 4 telling u edd so dont worry if baby was bit smaller/bigger than dates!

I was kinda hoping that the new dates were right... lol I would love to have a June 1st baby ... Aubrey was born on May 1st... would make it easier for OH to remember birthdays LOL

Does anyone else see boy bits in this video... LOL

https://twylaprice.shutterfly.com/32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"