May Babies!

Hello girls how are we all?
I'm afraid I don't have good news my end so far...I went for a wee this morning and wiped and there was fresh red blood. It is not heavy or with clots so the doctor has suggested it may just be threatened miscarriage but I am terrified and have already suspected the worst esp. with my faint lines...
Doc has booked me in for a scan but cant say when, but will be tomorrow or Wednesday...the waiting is the worst so am going to call the surgery again to see if they can bring it forward...I dont know how I will sleep tonight if I have to wait much longer...please keep everything crossed for me x

Im so sorry to hear sweetie, Ill be thinking of you and I have my fingers crossed for you. My mum had beeling when she was pegnant with my brother and it can be completely normal. Go to hospital and they should scan you straight away, Please let me know how you get on.. x x xHUGSx x x

Hello girls how are we all?
I'm afraid I don't have good news my end so far...I went for a wee this morning and wiped and there was fresh red blood. It is not heavy or with clots so the doctor has suggested it may just be threatened miscarriage but I am terrified and have already suspected the worst esp. with my faint lines...
Doc has booked me in for a scan but cant say when, but will be tomorrow or Wednesday...the waiting is the worst so am going to call the surgery again to see if they can bring it forward...I dont know how I will sleep tonight if I have to wait much longer...please keep everything crossed for me x

Awww, I am so sorry hun....:hugs:

I got everything crossed that things will work out for the best...Good Luck...:hugs:

Hi Ladies, sorry I've not been around a lot, was out of the country for a few days last week and haven't really been online much since.

cdj1 - I'm sorry to hear your news and am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

How is everyone else?

Went to the Dr today and she tinks the pain in to do with my endo and that it should start getting better, which it is. She also says that Im only 2 weeks pregnant cos it was two weeks ago that i OV. So why does every site say im four weeks and when will i get my booking in appointment..?

Went to the Dr today and she tinks the pain in to do with my endo and that it should start getting better, which it is. She also says that Im only 2 weeks pregnant cos it was two weeks ago that i OV. So why does every site say im four weeks and when will i get my booking in appointment..?

I would say that you're 4 weeks, as it is always based off your LMP! Odd, I've never seen it measured from Ov.

You're supposed to get your booking in appointment any time from 8 weeks onward, but last time my booking appointment was supposed to be at 11w3d and my scan at 12w3d, only a week apart! (I didn't get as far as either, but that's neither here nor there!!).

so will they book it in working out that im 2 weeks or 4 weeks pregnant? x

did they say you're 2 weeks pregnant or 2 weeks gestation?

your due date will end up the same some people do it by O date and some from last period. It will still even out, just different people's perception I guess.

2 weeks pregnant she counted it from when she think i ovulated x

Huh - if you're referred to midwife they'll calculate from LMP, so I'd say they will take you at 4 weeks

Ok thank you hun, so in about 4 weeks we will have our book in appointment.

why do they confuse you so much lol. The nhs website say 4 weeks too and my clear blue test says 2-3 and they leaflet says that means i 4-5 weeks!

HI ladies!!! I would love to join you!! I EDD is May 12!! We lost our baby son during my second trimester on June 4, 2011, and we found out that baby #6 is coming on the 3 month anniversary!! We are so excited!! This is my 7th pregnancy, so I am a pro at this!!! LOL!!!

Hello! Can I join you? I think I'm due around 14th May. Got a faint line on Saturday at 12 dpo, although I was all but certain I was out for the month.

Congratulations ladies!

Ok thank you hun, so in about 4 weeks we will have our book in appointment.

why do they confuse you so much lol. The nhs website say 4 weeks too and my clear blue test says 2-3 and they leaflet says that means i 4-5 weeks!

I don't know why people try and confuse you!!! Oh, I didn't even get my letter until I was gone 8 weeks last time, but then I didn't go to the doc till I was 6 weeks!

Nope me neither, ill just wait till I hear from them xx

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so excited!!!!! who else is excited?!?!?! But also a teency bit terrified?!?!?!?! I'm due 14th May :D

Im trying not to get too excited till 12, week scan..im too worried :(.. You know when u think this is too good to be true. Im just taking one day at a time for now x x

Stress is going to make me MC, I just know it, I am a ball of stress so badly that I could explode. Not just about the pregnancy but I am having issues with work and school and people and their opinions and everything is just piled on my shoulders. I need to relax- which is funny- because I am on vacation right now :(

Preggo with twins, and due May 4th. Anyone want to be my bump buddy?

my parents, brother, sister, OH, and 3 close friends. not going to tell anyone else until my 12 week scan. when are you telling more people? x

We TTC'd for 4 years, so once we got our first BFP we told EVERYONE :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->