May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Ashlee-Have you been to the doc to have it confirmed yet? I'm so sorry, I really hope you are wrong...

Julie- I called to get a test done today. They haven't called back, but I know they will let me come in to get a test. Ill call them again around noon if I haven't heard from them. They are very good at getting me results the following day. So I expect to get blood results tomorrow. At that point if blood says Im prego then I will call FS tomorrow to see if they want to do anything to make sure I don't MC. If they say nothing then Ill call OB on monday for an apt.

Julie- I haven't been to the doctor yet. My apt is tomorrow morning so I'm just waiting. I'm really pretty certain I m/c if I didn't then I would be 100% shocked. I'm not having cramping anymore just heavier bleeding which makes me hope that everything's come out. I don't want to wait to keep trying so I'm just hoping I get through this part somewhat fast. It might seem a little cold, I do really care about what's happening and am very sad but I know that the best way for me to move forward would be to try and get another BFP and hope that the little bean decides to stay with me next time

Way to be strong Ashlee. I agree with you. Not that I can compare, but when my dog passed away I had to get another one that week. That was my way of coping too. Sorry if that wasn't very helpful, but I am trying to say I understand where you are coming from. However, I hope you are wrong about the MC.

Julie- I haven't been to the doctor yet. My apt is tomorrow morning so I'm just waiting. I'm really pretty certain I m/c if I didn't then I would be 100% shocked. I'm not having cramping anymore just heavier bleeding which makes me hope that everything's come out. I don't want to wait to keep trying so I'm just hoping I get through this part somewhat fast. It might seem a little cold, I do really care about what's happening and am very sad but I know that the best way for me to move forward would be to try and get another BFP and hope that the little bean decides to stay with me next time

It's not cold at all. I would feel the same way. You want a baby, and there is nothing wrong with moving forward to get what you want. BUT I am still hoping things are OK in there. You will not know until tomorrow, which will come faster than you think.

Oh Ashlee! I am so sorry to hear that :( I reaaaaly hope you're wrong. Keep us posted and take care of yourself.

Nikki---thats a freakin' bfp!! woohooo I can't wait to see your blood results!!!

I took a FRER this am with FMU...negative :( Theres a hint of something but it looks gray. Still extremely early so I know that I shouldn't get too down about it.

I took a FRER this am with FMU...negative :( Theres a hint of something but it looks gray. Still extremely early so I know that I shouldn't get too down about it.

Still sooo early! Even you implanted at 6 DPO (which is very early anyway), there wouldn't be enough hormone to pick up on it. Keep testing! It's too early to be discouraged!

Holy shit Nikki!!!! Woohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Everyone kept telling me to go to the doc so I'm at the ER again. Already had the blood drawn. I did read some posts on here and other places about women passing tissue and bleeding but still being pregnant so I figured I should come in as soon as possible to find out. I know that my symptoms definitely haven't gone anywhere. My sense of smell seems stronger than ever, still have a bladder the size of a pea and last night while the whole thing was happening I had a metallic taste in my mouth. No idea what's going on with my body but trying not to get my hopes up

Ashlee- I am so sorry about about everything that is going on.:hugs: You are a very strong woman. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the doctors have good news for you. Keep us posted!

Nikki- EEK! How exciting!:happydance: I can't wait to hear the results from your test!

AFM- Fertilitea is suppose to be delivered today and I will be starting it tonight. I am debating whether or not I am going to have 2 servings at once or have 2 cups through out the day. Fertilitea site says either way is fine.

As for the working out, boy am I sore! I have to shuffle around because my legs wont work right :haha:. I love it though. I already feel a million times better about myself. I just can't wait for my outside to match my inside.

Ash :hugs: :hugs: I hope your bean is still in there. But, if not, I hope you can pass everything quickly and get back to TTC <3 You deserve your little babe.

NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how stoked I am for you right now?!?!?! Seriously. Screw what doctors say. That is your BFP!!!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 17
Thx Cassidy. I'm scared!! I have one more free I'll do Friday and hope the line doubles and one digi I'll do on mothers day.

Ashlee - You're in my thoughts hun...ur a strong girl...do watever u think is best for yourself and feel however u want to...still praying tht things start looking up :hugs:

OMG Nikkiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! Thts defly your BFP girl...way to go...so proud of u guys to have done to naturally...persistence will pay off.... waiting on those hcg results now :hugs:

Just had the pelvic exam. He said that my cervix is closed and there's no tissue coming out. So that could mean that I haven't miscarried or that I have already passed all the tissue and its already closed :/ so still in limbo. He said he's worried that I have or will miscarry. ER is really busy today so I still haven't heard anything about my levels yet. Been here 3 1/2 hours so far

Oh gosh thts such a long wait hun.... y isnt this a really emergency....aaarrgghhh frustrating....r they taking u for a ultrasound?

Headed to doc for blood work.

Cassidy- DH made a rule back when we started. I can't take a HCG test with out him with me. So he was right next to me this morning :) Well actually he was showering, and I said get out now and look at this!...

In our ER if you have a positive urine hcg + bleeding = go to L&D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->