May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Nikki, I'm so happy for you, thats wonderful! there is absolutely NO denying that you are PREGNANT! wooohooooo!!!

Ashlee, OH is an ER nurse and said the same as Rachel-- his hospital would send you to L&D. He said to ask for an ob/gyn consult, and pretty much demand that you are seen by an OB asap. The ER docs are generalists but you want someone who knows OB really well!

Nikki, Labor and Delivery. Get familiar with that term, you will be there soon!

My HCG levels confirmed the miscarriage :( They were about half what they were on Monday. He said that because my cervix had already closed that I most likely passed all the tissue last night but that my midwife will do the US tomorrow to check as well as omn the check up visits after. So back to square one :(

:hugs: Oh Ashlee, I am so sorry. Are you going to discuss your next steps with the midwife tomorrow, ie., when it is safe to try again, etc?
Again, my condolences to you and your OH.

Ashlee- sending my condolence to you and your DH! So sorry!

I will talk with my midwife tomorrow but if I have already passed all the tissue naturally then I really don't want to wait 1-2 cycles to try again. Everything I've read said its not necessary to have a healthy pregnancy so unless I have some specific reasons then I want to start trying as soon as bleeding has stopped I feel up to it

Oh no, Ashlee! I am SO sorry to hear that :( I hope you recover quickly and get back to trying soon. My deepest condolences to both you and OH! :hugs:

Hugs to you Ashlee. Condolences.

Nikki-That is so funny that DH has to be right with you lol I won't let DW anywhere near me. I try to keep it a secret so I can surprise her :) So excited for you! Can't wait to hear what your blood results are!

Ashlee-I'm so sorry :( I can't even imagine how disappointed/devastated you must be right now. I don't think it's cold at all to want to start trying again! You want a baby and I'm sure being that close to having one just makes you want one more! I wouldn't wait to start ttc again unless I had to.

AFM-Got my fertiltea and there is a cut in the bag...so, I guess I'm going to send it back and ask for another one. Grrrrrrr....

I think what makes this harder for me is the fact that I wanted it so badly and I did everything to keep myself healthy and took my prenatals even before I was pregnant and still managed to miscarry. DF has a child with his ex that was unplanned and he didn't even know if he was the father for over a year because he left her for being unfaithful. She was a smoker and not a health concious person and got pregnant. She didn't find out until 4-5 months and was smoking that whole time. I just don't see how it's fair that she could have a successful pregnancy after everything she'd done to him, herself and the baby when she was pregnant and I did everything I could to be healthy and lost mine. It's hard to know that she has his child already and now even harder since we tried so hard and didn't succeed. It's been my fear that I won't be able to have a baby and share that bond with him and this just kinda made it worse

I know how you feel Ashlee. It honestly angers me when I think about all the underserving people out there who have kids. I saw a picture of a 3 year old smoking pot and I was livid. Those parents should be thrown in jail. Why do they get to have kids when me and all of you ladies deserve to be parents more.

I've cried a few times to DH about my fear or not being able to give him a child. I am afraid he will start resenting me and it will cause a rift between us. He said it will never happen but how can he know how he will feel in like 10 years?

I am drinking my second cup of Fertilitea and boy do I find this tea cross. It has this after taste that is so blah to me. Think it would be bad if I added a bit of my mint green tea to it to make the taste less cruddy?

:( I'm so sorry Ashlee. I promise you will go on to have a beautiful baby, together. And soon! It's such a difficult thing to go through, but it's nice to have and be there for each other.

Nikki - Been thinking about you all day! Just love this kind of story and so so very happy for you and DH...he must be very proud of his little soldier that made it to your eggie!

AFM - My new OB had ordered a beta just to monitor and I went for the draw last Friday, they called with the results today and as of last Friday they were 7...7?! FRIG!! I had really hoped they were gone and that I had O'd by now! Shit Shit Shit...more waiting....and more blood work this Friday to make sure its gone. Let's goooooo body!!

Nikki - any news?

Ashlee - I'm so sorry. You are still very young and it will happen. This proves that you CAN get pregnant. I know how you feel. I work in an ER and take care of scum bags who get knocked up left and right.

Rachel-No news... They have my blood and I should hear tomorrow. Soooo nervous! No hcg testing until Friday, where hopefully the line doubles in darkness.

My dh jokes with our fs nurse all the time about taking up drugs and a reckless life style because usually those kind of people get Prego fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->