May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Nikki- there is a base in Colorado that is #3 on our dream sheet. Buckley afb!!

Ashlee, thinking about you. I hope you're holding up okay. I was told to wait to try just until you get a normal period so they have a good date for aging the pregnancy when you do conceive again. I would think that as long as blood comes back neg for hcg and you get the all clear to have sex, there is no point in preventing it or waiting. I hope OH is pampering you tonight and you're resting up!

Nikki, any word on the labs?

Rachel, have you tested?

Cassidy, any signs of O?

AFM, I went to work out tonight and I nearly had to stop, my boobs hurt SO badly, even with a sports bra on. I have been nauseous all day, but I am nauseous a lot (I have celiacs disease, all sorts of food give me tummy aches)so i guess that SS doesn't mean anything. Still having pretty strong cramps-- not quite AF like yet (although its way early for AF cramps). My CM isn't consistent for early pregnancy.

I just got offered (and accepted) a new job. I am so nervous. I start next week. It will be strange working in an office setting again! It also makes me nervous as to how a maternity leave (if i ever get preggo) will play out.

Congrats on the new job amanda.... news beginnings will hopefully bring new luck :thumbup:

Congrats Amanda! I tested yesterday. Bfn but that was 8dpo at most.

I'm hating this whole waiting to test. I told myself that i was going to wait till i'm a week late not sure i am going to be able to hold out that long. Af is due around the 17th, but told myself i'll wait untill the 26th.
Meant to be going out with a few friends on the 25th so have no idea if i should test and then go but not drink if it's positive or wait on the testing and have one or two drinks.

I tested early too, BFN and Af showed up this morning. I kept saying I won't test but I broke down. Plus I had been sick why does the stomach flu and pregnancy have the same symptoms.

Robert,congrats on the. Job!!

Lala- I know that base. I'll be honest, I would never move out of Colorado. I love it here. And I moved here for college and I'll never look back. GL to you and dh. How is it being a wife of a service man?

No results yet...only 7am here. Just nervous because I have no signs of anything. I feel normal. Maybe my smell is high...thats it. I think that donut smell Monday was my first sign.

Robert,congrats on the. Job!!

Lala- I know that base. I'll be honest, I would never move out of Colorado. I love it here. And I moved here for college and I'll never look back. GL to you and dh. How is it being a wife of a service man?

I feel the same about oregon =) But there is no base in Oregon we can go to due to my husband's job. But colorado looks pretty online and on TV and its very similar to Oregon minus the ocean. Being a military wife has rewards and disadvantages, love my husband we are NOT your typical military family, no kids(ttc), both work for government, in shape, happy, not swingers, No major health issues, no cheating, etc. He has been everywhere iraq, germany, korea, philippians, tons of states.

Wow awesome Lala- and thank you to him for serving our country. I appreciate it! You would love Colorado. Very athletic people. Always outdoors activities going on. What do you do for the government? I am a contractor for the government, working on getting hired once the budget looks better. My DH is a contractor for govt too, however the are finishing his paperwork and hell be hired in a few months. So Buckley is in Aurora, which is about a 30 min drive to where I work.

Nikki- I am a DOD member i work in the hospital on base (where i am mon-fri 0730-1630) Optometry tech! I have 2 degrees optician and ophthalmic

Some interesting stuff happened to me yesterday...

For those that don't know, my grandfather passed away in Nov. He was honestly like my father figure. I had a deep special bond with him. My DH had a very deep bond with him too, actually my DH asked him for my hand in marriage before he was going to propose. It was really hard for me, and is still something I think about every day. A few months ago I told a story on this forum about how I was at my dogs training class, which is located in a vet, and they are knows for having these big beautiful birds. Well my grandpa LOVES birds, he had two. We always said he will come back as a bird. Well when I walked by one of the parrots (I was the only one in the room) he started yelling "grandpa" at me... like 10 times. It stopped me in my tracks and made me cry. Anyways.... point being grandpa was very special to me. When he fell and broke his hip and knew he was too weak to come threw the surgery, he signed his own paperwork to ask for "peace". He had about 10 days left in him where we got to say our good-byes and have "special" conversations with him. My DH and I told him we wanted to name a kid after him. He was so pleased and touched. Also my aunt sang to him every day the song "Danny Boy"... which is his favorite song. He asked my aunt to sing it at the funeral. So the last time I heard that song was at his funeral.

Well yesterday, the day I found out im prego, was the first time I heard that song since the funeral! It just came on the TV, I didn't play it. It touched me and meant something so special. Also last night I was looking at FF and I didn't realize it predicts your due date... well mine said Jan 17th. Grandpa's birthday is Jan 18th. I cried. It is all so touching to me. With all of these good signs of grandpa I hope this is a sticky bean.

Lala- Awesome job! You and DH have life set for you. Nice work. Will it be easy for you both to transfer and have a jobs?

Hi ladies :)
I'm 28 TTC #1 and suffer with PCOS ( only found out 3 months ago ) which I'm on Metformin for. So I think I Oed for the first time in years this cycle......yay! Go me!! Only just started temping but looks like I did. Now I know what that gooey egg white stuff is all about ( since I've been TTC and checking all signs symptons etc ) that I last saw when I was a teenager until I started on Metformin 2 1/2 months ago :)
Anyway waffle over.......I'm 15/16 dpo and have not got AF yet and no sign of her coming except the odd twinge in stomach, I usually spot 2 days before aswell and have had nothing. Got BFN's last 2 days but my temps are still well above my coverline, altho they have dropped slightly....WTH is going on???
Does anyone mind having a look at my chart and see what they think please??

Thanks, Katie xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40df42

I'm trying to upload a picture right now of my FRER from this am with FMU...theres a vvveerrrryyy faint second line! I just can't tell if it is pink or grey.

Here are pics. its really hard to see in the pics but pretty pronounced in real life. I am about 9dpo...

Attachments

• IMG_3050.jpg
    IMG_3050.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
Nikki - What a beautiful story!
Just a little coincidence, my son's name is Daniel, his birthday is January 17th, just like my grandpa's.

Amanda - Looks like it miiiight be the start of something! Eeek! If you are 9 DPO it would make sense that it is that light!

I always said if I were to live outside of California, it would be Colorado. I am so drawn to the landscape and the culture there. I am not that particularly attached to California, except DH would never want to live more than a four hour drive away from our families.

Robert- I think I see something. Make this a lucky tread!!!! And we can be bump buddies!

Emily- Thats so cool about your grandpa too. So special! Also I could have a baby on your DS bday! Just so you know, Nov 1st is my brothers bday... your baby-to-be's due date.

Thanks! Im out of FRER's so I decided to order them with overnight shipping rather than going out to buy them, just to make myself wait until tomorrow to test again. I have a standing order for blood at my doctor, so I may cave and have blood drawn before then.

Rachel, I hope you get your mothers day BFP!

Cowgirl, I hope you feel better!

Steph, I ALWAYS test early, even as much as i try to convince myself not to test until I am late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->