May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

OMFG Nikki thats bloody amazing girl! I am over the moon for you both! They are very solid positives to me! My mouth literally dropped when i read it! WOW!

Its such a painful thing being on B&B sometimes, reading about being given a gift and then tragically one being taken away, Ashlee i am so sorry about what happened. I would be feeling the exact same way as your feeling right now. :hugs:

I am hoping to see a few more BFPs on this thread ladies!!!!

Congrats on the new job Amanda! I don't see a line but then I never do. Your symptoms sound promising though. Keep us posted !

Thank you, Nichole. I am over here analyzing this test like CRAZY! I got my last BFP at 10dpo and it was SUPER faint, so I'm hoping this is the start!

Lala- Awesome job! You and DH have life set for you. Nice work. Will it be easy for you both to transfer and have a jobs?

That was avery touching and awesome story! Have you heard back about your blood results?!?!

It will be very easy for my husband since he is active duty, for me it will be hard since they only have this position open if they need it. But i can go work for other eye doctors/surgeons with my degrees

Lala- I haven't heard back from the doc with the results. Sitting here biting my nails to hear back. I hope for a solid strong number... whatever that might be because I have no idea. This clinic is good about getting my results back to me next day, but usually in the afternoon. Also since my doc at that office is on maternity leave sometimes the drag their feet lately because shes not there.... if I don't hear by 2pm Ill call them, because I need to make some calls if it is positive.

Nikki, I am getting so incredibly antsy waiting for your test results. I'm sure it will be a really good strong number!

Amanda- FX for you!

Nikki - Hope you get your results soon

AFM, just got back from my appointment with my midwife. I explained whats happened the last few days to her and she said that from the ultrasound on Monday it seems I probably had a blighted ovum. We did an US and all the tissue is gone, however there still is a lot of lining left so will probably bleed for a while. ER hadn't faxed over my HCG levels yet so she will be calling me with those. Have an appointment next Thursday for more blood work. She advised me to wait one, preferably 2 cycles to try and get pregnant. I feel bad not listening to her, but I REALLY do not want to wait. If I'm more fertile now, and have passed everything naturally my chances of miscarriage are the same as if I wait 1-2 months so I don't see the point.

Ashlee, Im glad that you were able to get some answers! I would see how you feel after the bleeding stops. If you feel up to trying, I would say go for it. If you're still spotting, cramping, etc. then wait.

I had a blighted ovum a few years ago. We found out at 7 weeks because there was no heartbeat. The best news about the blighted ovum is that it is rare for it to happen again, and it wasn't because of anything I had done!

Sorry I forgot - Amanda! Congrats on the new job! :thumbup:

Sorry I forgot - Amanda! Congrats on the new job! :thumbup:

Thanks, super excited (and nervous!)

ps love the new profile picture-- your son is ADORABLE! Those eyelashes are amazing! I also think its time for more bump pics!!!

Nikki- Let us know what they say!!!!

Ashlee- Glad you finally know what happened, even though it is not good news =( If you feel up to it i would try! :thumbup:

Lilibum- After you have a positive OPK that means you ovulate (release an egg hopefully) within 12-24 hours from that =) You might have caught the very begining so that means it could be up to 36 hours before hand....i believe.....
So do tons of BD!
[my eyes are playing tricks on me i thought you asked what the pictures means]

ugh... I called and the receptionist said the blood work is in, but the doc has to review them before it can be "unlocked". Then the nurse will call me. She said it will happen today, but the doc has been busy with patients.

Drives me crazy that she could probably see it and wouldn't tell me. I mean I respect the rules, just going crazy!

Nikki what a pain! I hope they come in soon and you hear shortly. I am so antsy for you!!

Got the call.... apparently they didn't do the one that gives you a number :( But she said it is a big fat POSITIVE!

My FS said she wants to monitor me for 10 weeks and then pass me off to my OB. She said to come in tomorrow and Friday for blood work so they can see the beta double. She was blown away because 2 days ago we were talking about fertility treatments. However she is putting me on prescription prenatals because apparently they have more in them and will help keep things headed in the positive direction. I told her do anything/everything to keep this bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->