May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

AF has finally gone away and now we move onto the TTC part. I'm not sure when to expect to ovulate so I just used a few fertility calculators online and got several different fertile periods & I'm not sure which to go by.

May 15-20
May 17-20
May 17-21
May 18-22

We'll probably just BD every night or every other night starting on the 15th.

It's kinda funny -- I did that Chinese Gender Predictor and it said that if we conceived this month OR next month, we were predicted to have another girl. I already have 2 and my fiance is dead set on having a boy. That same predictor was correct for both my other girls so I just thought it was funny that it calls for another girl. I can only imagine how that ultrasound is going to go/his reaction lol.

Waves, What happens if you have another girl? Will you try for a boy after that?

Rachel, I am anxiously waiting to see a line tomorrow morning!

I was just lying in bed watching tv and had really really sharp cervical pains. It felt like someone was pinching me. It happened 3 times and then went away. I am also having realllly bad lower back pains. So, Im thinking AF will be here tomorrow. I went and checked my CP and CM. I can never tell with my CP, but my CM was really lotion-y. Not sure what to think!

Haven't heard from Waves or Cassidy recently! hope both of you ladies are doing well!

waves- how you doing girl?

Thanks for asking ladies! Just been busy with work & then with Mother's Day yesterday. I actually had my reply (above) half typed out last night & then my laptop spazzed out & shut off on me so I didn't bother with it again until after work tonight haha.

I didn't temp this morning... whoops. My alarm went off at 7am for it like usual but I was so tired that I just said "screw it" and went back to sleep. Oh well.

Well ladies...sorry to disappoint, but bfn again. But no AF! And I can't even reach my cp. no spotting either. Keeping my fx

did another test this morning still negative, but AF is not due till friday or saturday. As i've only got one test left and hubbu won't let me buy anymore till AF is late i have to wait till friday to test again. thats going to be a killer :haha:

beta test: 582.79
Progest: 21.71

They said everything was perfect! First U/S to hear the heart beat is next week Thursday at 830am!

So happy!

Yay, congrats! :happydance::thumbup:

---

Aw, Cassidy, sorry to hear you are having a sucky, sucky day! :( :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope things get better for you really soon! :hugs:

I just feel like it will never happen. Initially he wasn't as cooperative about BD'ing around fertile times. He hates sex on demand, and would almost resent me for saying "IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW." Now, he is all gung-ho about TTC- but his freaking meds are interfering (won't go into too much detail about that lol). It's just all so frustrating, I feel like things are never going to line up and work for us. He feels like a failure. I feel like a bitch for making him feel that way. I can't help that I get so disappointed though. I can't help that every month I feel more and more crushed. I try to hold back the tears to not make him feel like i'm blaming him. I feel more like a POS that I resent him somewhat for not being able to do his part when it's not his fault. He's sick and on medication that's interfering. I just wish it would happen now. I'm tired of feeling like it will never happen. And of course it seems month by month everyone else around me is getting pregnant without trying while i'm sitting here wondering what the hell is wrong with us. Although I know there's probably nothing. Our BD timing doesn't even line up 99% of the time so it's really like we haven't been TTC at all. I just can't explain how frustrated and depressed I am. And every month it gets worse. And of course, as it gets worse- I find out my best friend is pregnant- wasn't trying, didn't find out until she was about 8 weeks and partying the whole time. Couple months later, my younger cousin is pregnant. Wasn't trying, of course. AND SHE'S YOUNGER THAN ME. I should have been first :( THEN just a freaking week ago I find out my cousin who is a few months older than me got his girlfriend pregnant. He's by far the most immature cousin out of all of us which just frustrates me even more. I am happy for all of them too, I really, really am and I am going to love and spoil all of those babies to death. It just makes my heart ache so much knowing people get the gift of life growing inside them without trying while all I ever do is think about a baby, wish, hope, dream. I just want to be passed this part and looking back on everything saying it was all worth it. I know it will be, but god it is so hard to deal with right now. I won't stop TTC, being a mom is all i've ever wanted and I know i'll get there someday. Just the emotional roller coaster of it all is driving me insane.

I feel you. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I've been there (or close enough to know the feelings - work stress and lack of taking care of himself were sapping DH until I showed him my charts and how little we'd BD'd each month and were lucky if we got one in during O time, and he started started taking better care of himself...but still the work stress can interfere with the mojo and he can't help that his bosses are an unholy combination of Basil Fawlty and Bill Lumbergh). :hugs::hugs::hugs: The unfairness of having to try and the stars refusing to line up, just really blows.

Hang in there :hugs:

----

Julie, my condolences for your DW's aunt :( :hug: Keeping you and your family in my prayers :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Way to go on the weight loss, though! :thumbup:

---

Good luck, Rachel! :dust:

----

Wow, I really abused the hugs smiley tonight...but who doesn't like :hugs:? :p

In other news for me: Got some good news from the FS, yesterday morning. The doc thinks that my prolactin levels will be normal when I do the fasting test, since I'm only a teeny bit over normal. :happydance: After AF starts, I'm to schedule a the test for in the morning while AF is still going. [This paragraph was written before my day went to poop.]

The day went downhill after that, with computer problems and cats puking up hairballs all over the place! :cry: Then, while researching questions to ask for my lap I ran into a couple of fear mongering sites about endo, which turned out to be full of it, but scared me badly till I was able to find some credible research dispelling the doomsayers. :wacko: Perhaps if I hadn't been having such a bad day, I wouldn't have let them bother me, because my highly rated endo-and-infertility expert FS isn't doomsaying, and I'm thinking I should go with his assessment. On the bright side, DH ultimately managed to be helpful and comforting during my freak out. <3

Still, right now, in spite of the irrationality of it, I'm feeling not hopeful that I'll ever see a bfp, let alone this cycle. I'm just feeling very unlucky at the moment, like in spite of any good signs, I'm going to wind up being disappointed anyway. This morning I was feeling confident that it was just a matter of time, but now I'm back to feeling like it's...inconceivable.

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5h2atE9wZ1r3zat8.gif

Maybe I just need to keep reminding myself that all that fearmongery stuff was bull, the odds aren't so against me, and I need to trust my FS who isn't thinking I'll have to worry about a surrogate and was sounding hopeful that we could start with stage I treatment (Clomid or the like with or without, but probably with, IUI) after my lap. Maybe I'll feel better after I get some sleep.

I really can't believe I'll get a bfp this cycle, though. I know I don't know, but I just can't believe such a miracle could occur for me, that I'll be spared the lap. That would be too easy. I just want to get back to the point where I feel like it will happen eventually. I'm fine with eventually. I can be grateful for eventually. Never, not so much.

Well ladies i tested today (8dpo) it was negative.... but its still early. I fell asleep at 8pm last night! hahaha

Two things i noticed was lower back ache still and when i brushed my teeth my gums started bleeding! Which is very odd for me...

Hope those are good signs

Lala, both interesting but good signs! I hope the end up in a bfp positive for you! Keep testing..its still soooo early.

Rachel, :( I was sure that this was going to be your month! you're not out till AF shows!

STG- yay for good news from the FS!

AFM, nothing. BFN on FRER this morning. just waiting for AF now.

Im not going to test again until thursday i will be 10DPO hopefully i see a faint line and/or cassidy can tweak it for me.

Honestly i am doubtful i am because i dont feel the glow that everyone has when they are; Im getting so frustrated :neutral:

earlier i said i did a test this morining and it was negative, well when i went back to the test i could a possible shadow line, the one i did yesturday didn't have that, both tests came out of the same box. i'm not going to get my hopes up though as it appeared after the 5 minute mark, so it might be just an evap

Steph, its still early!

Rachel, boo! so sorry to hear that.

Nothing new over here. not focusing on a bfp, bfn, or ttc'ing. Today is my last day at my current job, and I start my new job tomorrow, so it has been a little hectic. I am in a great mood though. I was kind of nervous and wasn't sure If i made the right decision by accepting this new position, but I have been in such a good mood today and optimistic about how it will be tomorrow that I know i made the right decision (sorry, total ramble!). We're having OH's mom over for dinner tonight (his dad is out of town for business) so i have to get my butt in gear to get the house clean. eeks.

i know :) thats why i don't have my hopes up, i thinking its just an evap

Sorry Rachel!!

Steph- very early, but keeping fingers crossed!

Gosh i had lots to catch up on...

Nikki - great news on the numbers girl....soooo happy for u...cant wait to the pic of your first u/s

Cassidy- im sorry u were having a bad day but i do hope tht u did get some last night...well all been there in someway or the other hun...everyone situation has obviously been different of course... dont lose hope tho...it is goin to happen...chin up:hugs:

Rachel - im sorry the :witch: got u...boooooo

Lala - your signs sound interesting girl...waiting for more :coffee:

Amanda - all the best for the new cycle sweetie ...:flower:

Julie - my condolences to the entire family... may her soul rest in peace ....great job on the wt loss tho hun ...keep it up

Steph - its still early but hopefully well c gud posts from u soon :thumbup:

Emily and Lausie - how r both u girls doin??? lets c some bump pics :haha:

Mirolee and kyla - havent heard from u girls...hope u pop in sometime ...stay well :flower:

Rachel + Amanda - Sorry to hear the witch came to visit!!...could you please send her over to my house next!!

Amanda - Good luck on your first day of your new job tomorrow!!

Cassidy - Sorry you and DH are having a tough time :( We are all here for you to vent, I hope things got better and you were able to get a little BD time in!

Sonia - so close to TTC time for you!! Yay!

Ashlee - how are you doing hun? Has the bleeding stopped? Are you and DF back to BDing? We just started again last week, but we have to be "safe" until AF arrives...lame.

Mirolee - how are you feeling hun? Hows your first clomid month going?

im actuallly sooooooooo soooooooooo nervous to start ttc.... i almost feel tht i want all of u girls to tell me all the gud things abt pregnancy and the little babies in order to convince me tht to begin ttc is the right thing to do :shrug::shrug::huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->