May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

STG - try not to get too down hun. I am sooooo bad at turning to "Dr. Google" myself - bad habit! Try and trust and have faith in your FS and you body!

Nikki - Numbers are awesome!! I can't wait for your scan next week! :)

Little - still so early!! Try and hold out for a few days before testing again (not that I could help myself from POAS non stop if I were in the TTW right now...lol)

Lala - What cycle TTC are you? Don't lose hope, fx'd this is your month!!

I know Sonia, as badly as I want AF to get here so we can get back in the game it's also very very scary...what if it happens again? Can we go through this again?

And then I look at the pictures my best friend has been sending me (she just gave birth to a beautiful peanut last Thursday) and I can't help but think that yes, I want a little peanut of my own more than anything in the world. And even if we do get dealt a bad hand again, that it is worth it to continue to pursue. Her little boy has the same cheeks and little nose as her DH and her beautiful blue eyes. I want a little miracle, made out of all the best parts of my husband and I to call my own and I'm willing to take that chance.

Try not to worry :hugs:

Kara- ttc 8months but last 3 I've really stepped up my game. 2 types of opk, pre natal, cm monitoring, tracking period for 14 months lol everything but basal

Rachel and Amanda-Sorry AF showed.... :(

Sonia-I can only imagine how you're feeling, but if you don't try it will never happen.. :hugs:

AFM-Crazy cm today, should O any day. Not ttc this month though. Just focusing on losing weight (which has been hard this week w traveling and stress) and finishing up the last few weeks is school.

Hi, at my highest I weighed between 330-345. I have since decided to lose weight to improve my chances of getting pregnant. I am now 293 and have started using opks. I finally got a positive opk which never happened before. Me and my husband bd'd the day I got a positive opk and the day after. Will the weight loss and the days we bd'd help chances of conception? I'm at 10DPO and I've been experiencing gas, cramps, and alternating twinges of pain. I also get stomach pain after I eat.today af was supposed to come so far she hasnt appeared. I also usually get a weird smell down there a few days before she is due and I dont have anything. Im still having some cramping, Gas, quick periodic shooting pains down there. still hopeful these all are good signs

Hi, at my highest I weighed between 330-345. I have since decided to lose weight to improve my chances of getting pregnant. I am now 293 and have started using opks. I finally got a positive opk which never happened before. Me and my husband bd'd the day I got a positive opk and the day after. Will the weight loss and the days we bd'd help chances of conception? I'm at 10DPO and I've been experiencing gas, cramps, and alternating twinges of pain. I also get stomach pain after I eat.today af was supposed to come so far she hasnt appeared. I also usually get a weird smell down there a few days before she is due and I dont have anything. Im still having some cramping, Gas, quick periodic shooting pains down there. still hopeful these all are good signs

Sounds great to me! I'd test with morning pee in 2 days:thumbup:

Sounds great to me! I'd test with morning pee in 2 days:thumbup:

I might do that I guess I'm scared to get a BFN it's weird because my ticker said I'm on day 2 of the next months cycle but I'm still in the previous cycle hopefully ill finally get my BFP

AF just got me too..a day early no less! Boooo

Sorry AF got you two! :( :hugs::hugs: Stupid witch :witch: Booo~! Booo~!

STG - try not to get too down hun. I am sooooo bad at turning to "Dr. Google" myself - bad habit! Try and trust and have faith in your FS and you body!

I'm trying to have faith in my FS, at least. With my body, I'm hoping the FS can whip it into shape! :haha:

----

In other news for me: got my surgery schedule call today and was able to get in for pre-op and then the lap next week :happydance: I'll only lose one cycle to the lap now. :) My pre-op appt is next Monday and my lap is the Thursday after. I also talked with my mom about how long it takes them to knock you out (that's the part that scares me) and she said it only took a couple seconds for her, so I'm hoping the same happens for me. I think I'm scared of that part because I still remember being really anxious and scared as a four year old when they put me under for my last eye surgery to correct crossed eyes (I had three surgeries total and always fought them, and that last time I promised myself I'd be good and lay there until the gas knocked me out, but I got scared and sat bolt upright and tried to flee again). Oddly, blood draws stopped bothering me by that third time, but I still fought the night-night gas.

DH will be taking that day off to be with me at the hospital and my mom is planning to be there as well, so that's good.

I've been going back and forth between feeling confident it's going to happen if I'm willing to do the maximum recommended IUI's and IVF's, and being unable to imagine ever getting a bfp (it just seems like the kind of thing that happens for other people, but not me, even though I've got some hopeful signs).

And today, I got a little bit of pink spotting, so I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. And it feels like she's on her way. Bleh. Same old, same old. :coffee:

In a way, I'll be relieved if there is stuff for him to fix (as long as it can be fixed and stuff isn't ruined), because then I'd have hope that it would make the difference and I'd finally get a bfp.

I might do that I guess I'm scared to get a BFN it's weird because my ticker said I'm on day 2 of the next months cycle but I'm still in the previous cycle hopefully ill finally get my BFP

Hope you get :bfp: let us know!!

Hope you get :bfp: let us know!!

Thank you . I will definitely let you know.im really hopeful that my weight loss and the days we bd'd were enough to finally get my BFP

Nikki - Numbers are awesome!! I can't wait for your scan next week! :)

Little - still so early!! Try and hold out for a few days before testing again (not that I could help myself from POAS non stop if I were in the TTW right now...lol)

Lala - What cycle TTC are you? Don't lose hope, fx'd this is your month!!

Only have one test left now so have to hold off till AF is due :haha:

hi all! hi sonia - thanks for mentioning me!
i am 9dpo today after my first cycle of clomid. my temp looks lovely, but is starting to come down, and so is my PMA. i just really wanted clomid to be my magic pill, ya know? so... a few more days and i'll know for sure.
fyi, for those of you interested, kyla is doing well. she moved into an apartment on her own and is starting to get her feet on the ground, be social, etc. I think Mothers day was a little tough on her, but she's a strong girl.
i'm keeping track of all that is happening. and recently someone had a long post (cassidy?) about feeling frustrated/resentful/ so happy for others, but so sad for herself/ etc - and i just wanted to say that all of that is normal and to be expected, and it's ok to feel that way sometimes. i believe it is part of the process, esp when you want something SO BADLY you can feel it in your body. stay strong, allow yourself moments to cry or punch things (preferably not your OH ;) ). forgive yourself and guard your heart. you can only take one day at a time. hugs.

BBW- good luck. keep us posted.

STG- Iv been under for stuff and I would agree with your mom. Its quick and easy. You will do just fine. And then you feel wonderful after it is done. We will be thinking about you! GL!

HWPG- I know clomid works as a magic pill.... it will be your magic pill soon!

golds, i continue to be so happy and amazed for you! every time i see your ticker, i get butterflies :) congrats again!

Mirolee - clomid is a miracle drug for me too... for my first pregnancy i caught the egg on round 4 of clomid and for my second on round 1... unfortunately i lost both but ive not lost faith in the drug...im gonna go on it for my next cycle too... lets c some magic happen :winkwink: ur chart does look nice... i hope the dip today only means thts its an implantation dip...gl girl :thumbup:
Thanks for updating us on kyla... say hi to her if and wen u get in touch...tel her we miss her ard here :)

BBW - all the best...hoping to hear gud news from u soon :flower:

StG - gl on the procedure... try to relax...itll all b just fine... i was also concerned abt goin under wen i had my surgery last yr for the ectopic pregnancy...but i came ard just fine... u wont even realised wat happened... b strong...

Nikki - i so agree with mirolee on the butterflies thingie... u getting preg naturally is sucha beautiful way to reinstate the faith in us tht it is goin to happen and we just need to keep the faith alive...

Cassidy hope ur doin better today???where r u??

Ashlee - how r u feeling now?

Emily , Lausie -- bump pics ?????

Amanda, Rachel , Nichole, Julie, Kara ,Alissa, Waves :hi::hi:

Mirolee - clomid is a miracle drug for me too... for my first pregnancy i caught the egg on round 4 of clomid and for my second on round 1... unfortunately i lost both but ive not lost faith in the drug...im gonna go on it for my next cycle too... lets c some magic happen :winkwink: ur chart does look nice... i hope the dip today only means thts its an implantation dip...gl girl :thumbup:
Thanks for updating us on kyla... say hi to her if and wen u get in touch...tel her we miss her ard here :)

BBW - all the best...hoping to hear gud news from u soon :flower:

StG - gl on the procedure... try to relax...itll all b just fine... i was also concerned abt goin under wen i had my surgery last yr for the ectopic pregnancy...but i came ard just fine... u wont even realised wat happened... b strong...

Nikki - i so agree with mirolee on the butterflies thingie... u getting preg naturally is sucha beautiful way to reinstate the faith in us tht it is goin to happen and we just need to keep the faith alive...

Cassidy hope ur doin better today???where r u??

Ashlee - how r u feeling now?

Emily , Lausie -- bump pics ?????

Amanda, Rachel , Nichole, Julie, Kara ,Alissa, Waves :hi::hi:

Thank you. Im getting nervous because now after I eat I get indigestion an upset stomach and cramps

i have a bit of a tmi post here. sometimes i check my cervix and after i checked it earlier i started to bleed a little only enough for a pantie liner and the bleeding has now stopped. AF is not due till friday and i've never come on early, is it possible i could have scratched it, or could it be something else. could it be possible that AF might come early?

Hey steph...sorry cant give an opinion tht counts cos ive never checked cp ever... but i dont think u cudve hurt yourself tht much thts enuf to fill a panty liner... hmmm....dont trust me on this one :shrug: maybe the other girls can help....

Where is everyone today????????? gosh u girls r awefully quiet :sleep:

thanks anyway, didn't fill it but had a few spots on it.

i'm 12 dpo today but ff says 11. so not sure if i should go by that or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->