May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Steph...my ib happened on what ff said was 10dpo, but I thought was 12dpo...so I think I learned to trust ff

Hey ladies. I spent my day off at the beach. It was so nice today. Did some shopping and got some new summer clothes....CD 2 today. Such a bummer. But DH and I had a good talk last night about it and this month we are going to try hard and he finally realized that our timing has sucked the last few months. So he promised me this month will be better. However, he goes to nights this week so the weekend I'm due to O we both work Friday, Saturday and Sunday...him 7p-7a and me 9a-9p. I guess I'll be getting some pre work booty. I'm thinking though that this month probably won't be that great for timing either. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Sonia - I'm feeling good. No more nausea or bleeding. Though my face and chest have been breaking out from the hormone changes :? Looking forward to my appointment tomorrow to find out what my HCG levels are at. Hoping to get back to TTC after!

In other news...I got my wedding dress yesterday and the front was too short! I swear that dream I had the other night about everything going wrong is going to come true...I hope not. I called a couple bridal seamstresses nearby and one said that she will absolutely not do it because she's too busy, The other said yes but her hours are the same as my work hours! So getting it there and getting measured is going to be a pain. Ugh! Why can't anything ever be easy!?!

Hey all sorry I've been MIA. Just been doing my own thing. I pretty much sabotaged my weight loss the other day. DH and I had an all day date on Monday and I ate SOOOO BAAAAD! It was super good though :haha: Pretty sure I gained back all the weight I lost. I am hoping it is mainly bloated water weight.

I had a bunch of ewcm the other day but never bded. I am actually happy taking a break this month. It is definitely helping me clear my head for the next cycle. I feel like I am in a better place for ttc.

Hope all is well for everyone!

Hi everyone. First day at new job= exhausted Amanda.

Hope you're all well. Im climbing into bed to watch a movie and relax with a heating pad on my tummy, cramps are KILLING me this cycle. OH and I had a little talk last night and I think we might take a break from TTC'ing for a few months, just so I can get on my feet with this new job. We'll see what happens as I get closer to O...

Long day at work today..... waiting to test till friday AM i will be 11dpo

Well no af still also I have a lot of cm which rarely happens to me

thanks anyway, didn't fill it but had a few spots on it.

I've scratched my cervix enough to cause it to bleed like that, before, to answer the question of whether a cervix scratch could cause that. ;)

---

Sonia - I'm feeling good. No more nausea or bleeding. Though my face and chest have been breaking out from the hormone changes :? Looking forward to my appointment tomorrow to find out what my HCG levels are at. Hoping to get back to TTC after!

In other news...I got my wedding dress yesterday and the front was too short! I swear that dream I had the other night about everything going wrong is going to come true...I hope not. I called a couple bridal seamstresses nearby and one said that she will absolutely not do it because she's too busy, The other said yes but her hours are the same as my work hours! So getting it there and getting measured is going to be a pain. Ugh! Why can't anything ever be easy!?!

Good luck at your appt. tomorrow!

Ack, sorry to hear about the wedding dress! :hugs: Maybe the rest of the wedding stuff will go smoothly. FX'd.

----

Hey all sorry I've been MIA. Just been doing my own thing. I pretty much sabotaged my weight loss the other day. DH and I had an all day date on Monday and I ate SOOOO BAAAAD! It was super good though :haha: Pretty sure I gained back all the weight I lost. I am hoping it is mainly bloated water weight.

I had a bunch of ewcm the other day but never bded. I am actually happy taking a break this month. It is definitely helping me clear my head for the next cycle. I feel like I am in a better place for ttc.

Hope all is well for everyone!

At least it was delicious sabotage. :winkwink: FX'd for water weight for you.

Glad you are feeling better! :hugs:

---

Sorry you are having the bad cramps, Amanda! :hugs: Hope they subside soon!

---

AFM: Had a really rough day, yesterday. Got brown and pink spotting and the witching time is nigh. I expect AF today or tomorrow at latest. Scratch that, she just arrived. :witch: :| For some reason, even though I didn't think this would be the cycle, I felt really gutted. I cried off and on all day, everytime I saw people with babies/children I immediately thought (regardless of what I had previously been thinking about) "it will never be me!" That evil Dr. Google really shook my briefly held confidence and I found it hard to recover from. :cry:

BUT, this morning, Dr. Google gave me something good and hopeful: the latest study on AMH has revealed that AMH is an indicator of both egg quantity AND quality and predicts IVF success! :happydance: (I've got optimum/high level AMH of 6.2 ng/mL) "“For women who are struggling to get pregnant, a high AMH level should be very reassuring,” said Thomas Brodin, MD, of Uppsala University in Sweden and lead author of the study. “High levels of this hormone mean there is a greater chance they have plenty of healthy eggs remaining to support a pregnancy.” (https://www.endo-society.org/media/press/2013/Anti-Mullerian-Hormone-Predicts-IVF-Success.cfm) I'm now feeling more confident that I'll fall into that 80% ultimate success rate for the Money Back IVF program I qualify for at my clinic, and have more hope for any IUI's my FS wants to try. Thank you Jesus (and all the researchers)!

And DH was a great comfort today, so that's good too! <3

And I don't think I'll be consulting with Dr. Google again, after this. You never know when Dr. Google is going to go evil on you. :change:

Now I'm hoping for a short lap surgery. FX'd. And I need to call to sched my fasting prolactin test (maybe they'll just have me give the blood for it on my pre-op appt day?)

SmallTownGal - I thought thats what it was :), i've had no bleeding since.

I caved in this morning and used my last test, AF is due tomorrow, so thought if i was they'd be at least a faint line, but theres nothing :(, looks like i'm expecting AF to arrive.

bbw-You may have already said this, but are you tracking your temps? If you are expecting AF at 11dpo, then I would suggest taking b6 to lengthen your luteal phase. However, if you haven't really been Oing, then this may be the first month you actually have a luteal phase! Hopefully your preggo and you don't have to worry about it! lol

bbw-You may have already said this, but are you tracking your temps? If you are expecting AF at 11dpo, then I would suggest taking b6 to lengthen your luteal phase. However, if you haven't really been Oing, then this may be the first month you actually have a luteal phase! Hopefully your preggo and you don't have to worry about it! lol

I will start temping this month. I think af is here had some bleeding today.:cry:

STG- what is fasting prolactin test?

For those of you ladies losing weight. Keep it up! It will really help. The past 24hours I had horrible back pain. I could barley walk. I already have back problems so I know that doesn't help, but I feel like if I had dropped a few pounds I might be feeling better.

STG- what is fasting prolactin test?

For those of you ladies losing weight. Keep it up! It will really help. The past 24hours I had horrible back pain. I could barley walk. I already have back problems so I know that doesn't help, but I feel like if I had dropped a few pounds I might be feeling better.

Nikki - I my first pregnancy, I had very bad back pain early on. It was very low, down by my pevis. My doc just called it general posterior pelvic pain. It happens to a lot of women early on with the surge of the hormone relaxin, causing your lower back and pelvis to destabilize a bit and cause some inflammation and nerve pain. Mine improved as the weeks went on (but then when I got big back pain came back, but that's to be expected).
I had it this time as well, but not as badly. I weighed the same at the beginning of both pregnancies, so I don't think that had much impact on it.

I know you have back problems to start with, but I have hope it will at least improve somewhat for you.

I have been a little MIA the past few days ladies... I have been dealing with migraines for two days and haven't felt very chatty.

Just know I am stalking everyone! I am anxiously awaiting test results for everyone and updates from doc appts. Sorry to everyone who got AF, and good luck to everyone still waiting! <3

Emily- back pain is 80% better today... I can walk comfortable! Thank goodness... maybe that means a nice long walk with DH and the dogs tonight.

I can't wait to see some BFP's soon, Suzy said they are coming! Cant wait!!! (Cassidy, Sonia and Amanda .... she said this month is your cycle!)

So I never told you all what I did this month that got me my BFP. My meds/vit didn't really change. DH's changed 2-3 months prier (which I know helped)... let me know if you want the long list. But what I did do and think made a big difference is I "finished" first, then DH "finished" after. We were doing it the other way around every cycle before. I was told the girl should "finish" second because your cervix dips into the swimmers and picks them us when you "finish". However we kept noticing the swimmers would come out because I tighten when I "finish". With me "finishing" first, I didn't tighten when he "finished". We found that all of the swimmers stayed in me better. I really think that made a difference for us. Just some info.

Feeling discouraged today........ will be MIA till i test. Might even wait till this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->