May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

golds, thanks for the advice. i love how you put "finish" in quotes; made me smile!

Nikki - So funny you say that! I ALWAYS finish first! But for selfish reasons... I want to get mine before he gets his. Hehehe....

pretty sure the :witch: is going to turn up tomorrow, did a test this morning :bfn: :( i am a little gutted i wasn't expecting it to get :bfp: i learnt from last time to try and not get my hopes up, now i'm just hoping it won't take another 25 months to fall pregnant again, now waiting on AF to arrive. :(

Sorry the witching hour is nigh or the witch got you, Steph and BBW! :hugs:

STG- what is fasting prolactin test?

They have you come in during AF, not having eaten 12hrs before, no BD or breast stimulation in 48hrs (not likely during AF), and hopefully not stressed, to see if cycle hormones (like from Ov for ex), diet, stimulation or stress was the source of the higher than normal prolactin (because any of those things can raise prolactin a moderate amount).

----

Lala, sorry you are feeling down :hugs:

Sorry guys, been really busy with rescues lately and am applying for a new job. The ONLY chance I have at a :bfp: this time was 5 days before O. So we'll have to have some super swimmers in order for that to happen lol. AF should show right before May ends, so this next cycle will still be starting in May so that will be the cycle Suzy is talking about for me. FX she's right!

Sorry for who :witch: got.

Ash, how'd the appt. go?

Ive been seeing so many bfps on bnb this week.... its making me really really excited now... also my sis in law is 3 weeks late and she doesnt feel the urge to test....huh... ( ive been like wtf is wrong with u...y rnt u testing? ) she like...if i am i am if im not im not...well eventually find out....gosh am i mad tht i feel like shaking her up..... wish i cud b so casual :coffee:

Ive been seeing so many bfps on bnb this week.... its making me really really excited now... also my sis in law is 3 weeks late and she doesnt feel the urge to test....huh... ( ive been like wtf is wrong with u...y rnt u testing? ) she like...if i am i am if im not im not...well eventually find out....gosh am i mad tht i feel like shaking her up..... wish i cud b so casual :coffee:

:saywhat:
Ummm... but doesn't she WANT to know??? I am so confused by her statement...

:saywhat:
Ummm... but doesn't she WANT to know??? I am so confused by her statement...

So am i....i asked her so many times over the past week tht y she doesnt wanna know...she says how does it matter... if i am preg ill eventually know and if i am ill know too...gosh...it just upsets me u know... this was the first mth she did the ntnp thing so is new to this and doesnt want to take it seriously...but stilll if ur late u :test:

Nikki - So funny you say that! I ALWAYS finish first! But for selfish reasons... I want to get mine before he gets his. Hehehe....

Hah! Me too Emily! :p

Cassidy - I basically just went in got my blood drawn and went to work lol. They said they'd call me tomorrow with the results.

Hope you're feeling better soon Emily!

Cassidy -fx'd Suzy was right for you and you see that BFP next month!!

AFM - doctor called with results from Fridays blood draw, last Friday my HCG was 4...so no longer in pregnant range but not zero either. I have no idea if levels have to be zero to O and eventually have a period and there is so much conflicting information online. SO trying to not let this waiting drive me up a wall, but id be lying if I said it wasn't starting to get to me. Five weeks since D&C today, come on AF!!

Would any of you girls mind telling me a little about temping? How it works and stuff? I don't know if it would work for me bc I get up at a different time every single day? Do you do oral or in the vajayjay? Is fertility friend easy to use?

FF is so so so easy to use. It's the temping that is hard! (sorta) I know many people that take the earliest time they wake up during the week and set an alarm for that time every day to temp. Others use two charts: one for one schedule (say, day shift) and one for the other hours, sy night shift. You can do either but vaj is more reliable, ESP if you sleep with your mouth open or something. Just don't fall back asleep with it up there! I love love love temping; I have irregular cycles, and with temping, I can tell everything about my cycle: ovulation, when my period is due, etc. ask any questions!

Hey ladies. I've been a little mia too but just for personal reasons. I'm having a personal conflict with myself if I want to stay on BnB. I just feel like it causes me to be more hopeful every month, only to be let down. On the flip side, I have found a wonderful group of people who understand exactly what I am going through. I'm sure I'll stay on, this is just a phase since AF got me once again. I talked to my FS today who told me that my reproductive age is a bit older than my actual age but it could be that because I was on birth control for 15 years its just taking my ovaries a little longer to "wake up." He also said that when I had my last ultrasound I only had 9 follicles and for my age I should have somewhere in the teens. He did say that I can keep trying for another 3 months or so then if no pregnancy then I should consider treatment and iui. I agreed, so this summer we will prob be starting iui. He won't do clomid without iui so I thought about calling my ob/gyn and asking him for an rx. I'm also going to start temping and opking again since clearly "not trying" didn't work out.

Kara - when I was temping I got a thermometer that has a memory so I'd keep it next to my bed take my temp then pass back out and check it when I woke up. I have the FF app on my phone so it makes it pretty convenient to use. I take my temp orally. Too scared to pass out with it in the vajayjay. I'll prob start temping in a few days since I o around cd 14. You confirm o with your temps when you have a consistent 3 day rise after O. FF makes it pretty easy to pinpoint O. Especially if you use opks too. Hope that helps

Kara- everything these girls said is true. To be honest, and maybe it was just me, but I experimented and found if I temped within two hours of each other it didn't matter. So I just started temping when ever I woke up. I found vag was best for me. If you do by mouth and your chart looks like the rocky mtns, try vag.

FF is so so so easy to use. It's the temping that is hard! (sorta) I know many people that take the earliest time they wake up during the week and set an alarm for that time every day to temp. Others use two charts: one for one schedule (say, day shift) and one for the other hours, sy night shift. You can do either but vaj is more reliable, ESP if you sleep with your mouth open or something. Just don't fall back asleep with it up there! I love love love temping; I have irregular cycles, and with temping, I can tell everything about my cycle: ovulation, when my period is due, etc. ask any questions!

Mirolee i c an upward temp shft today in your chart...looking gud girl!!!! :thumbup:

Rachel- stay strong. I'd miss u lots...hopefully ull stick around.

Waves, What happens if you have another girl? Will you try for a boy after that?

I never saw this... weird. Sorry about that haha!

Anyway, OH always says we'll just keep popping them out until we have a boy so probably. I just don't know how long before we'd try again. Ideally, I wouldn't mind having several kids (5 or 6... who knows) but our financial situation would seriously have to change for that to happen haha. You don't always need money to live a full, happy life but with that many kids... you certainly need it lol.

I'm just so used to having girls that I'm not sure how I'd feel about a boy. Sounds silly to say but I wouldn't know what to do with him. It seems like it would be so different. Obviously you love your kids no matter what but it just seems like a foreign concept to me haha.

AFM - My ticker says I'm in my fertile period. We BD the last 2 nights in a row. I think we'll take tonight off (I'm exhausted - worked til 10:30, back in the morning at 8am and my 1 year old just threw one hell of a tantrum trying to fight sleep) and start BD every other night for the next several days. My temps look like they're all over the place because I was too tired to temp one morning, a couple of others I'm pretty sure I slept with my mouth open. No idea if they'll tell me anything but we'll see.

Rachel-I hope you decide to stay! If not all of us would understand why but we'd miss you!

Amanda- Good luck this week! Hope that you catch that egg!

I've been pretty MIA today. Had my apt for blood draw at 9:30am, they said they'd call tomorrow with results. Worked from 10:30-9:30, first my normal job then editing photos for my employers photography business, so it's been a LONG day. But took and HPT and OPK when I got home just to see where I'm at and it looks like a negative on HPT! About time! Ready for O and some BD for sure! Let's hope I'm one of the lucky ones that get's another BFP a few weeks after m/c. FX
photo%25287%2529.JPG

:)

Attachments

• babies 029.jpg
    babies 029.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
  • babies 022.jpg
    babies 022.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts