May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

OMG, Cassidy, those kittens are so adorable!!! <3 <3 I want to hug them and pet them and call them George. :3 Kittens make everything better.

---

It feels weird to say this but, Yay for neg HPT, Ashlee! :)

---

Hey ladies. I've been a little mia too but just for personal reasons. I'm having a personal conflict with myself if I want to stay on BnB. I just feel like it causes me to be more hopeful every month, only to be let down. On the flip side, I have found a wonderful group of people who understand exactly what I am going through. I'm sure I'll stay on, this is just a phase since AF got me once again. I talked to my FS today who told me that my reproductive age is a bit older than my actual age but it could be that because I was on birth control for 15 years its just taking my ovaries a little longer to "wake up." He also said that when I had my last ultrasound I only had 9 follicles and for my age I should have somewhere in the teens. He did say that I can keep trying for another 3 months or so then if no pregnancy then I should consider treatment and iui. I agreed, so this summer we will prob be starting iui. He won't do clomid without iui so I thought about calling my ob/gyn and asking him for an rx. I'm also going to start temping and opking again since clearly "not trying" didn't work out.

I know just how you feel. I sometimes have to take a break around AF or during the TWW, and then come back. And I keep trying not to get too hopeful, in the hopes of being less crushed. Sorry you are feeling the same way. :hugs::hugs::hugs: At least the FS says you can try for another 3 months before moving on to IUI. That's hopeful, I'd say.

Sorry your count wasn't as high as would be ideal, but hopefully your FS is right and they are just sleepy from BC and are taking a bit longer to wake up. I'd say it's hopeful that he said that.

And hm, when I had my u/s, I only counted 2 follicles on one and 3 on the other, but I was only counting the big ones (that he bothered to measure). I've no idea what my total count was (with the smaller ones, that I didn't take note of). I'm now curious. I'll have to ask him at my pre-op appt.

Anyway, hang in there! :hugs: Maybe try a positive daily mantra like "It'll happen eventually, it doesn't have to happen this cycle, although that would be nice, but it'll happen eventually" and "you can't see into the future, so you might as well think positive [that it will happen eventually]". That's what I'm trying, now.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test129757 Think i might be out this month

golds, this was my first cycle of clomid. neg on FRER this morning. going to have a tearful/rough day at work, and supposed to visit my 1 month old niece this weekend, which will probably cause more tears/resentment/hating my stupid broken body that doesnt know how to do anything. and making two batches of cookies. fml.

Mirolee- You aren't out yet! AF hasn't come. 11dpo is still early. you can implant up to 12 days.

well by my sums AF is due today, usually it would be first thing when i wake up, no show yet :) .....but... FF says i'm due tomorrow :( so it's a case of waiting and seeing.

Cassidy- They are so friggin cute!

ST- I know! I never thought I'd be happy to see a BFN but I'm SO ready to get back to trying. I was getting really impatient.

Steph - FX AF doesn't show!

Just got a call from my midwife. My HCG levels from Thursday came back as 16. They want me to go go back in again next week and are hoping they'll be below 5.

Mirolee :hugs::hugs::hugs:

---

Good luck Steph!

---

FX'd for HCG levels to go down below 5, Ashlee!

---

AFM: In spite of my very good odds of ultimate success, I woke up this morning worried about never getting PG before I was even out of bed. I think my anxiety disorder/OCD has found a new default worry. In addition to TTC causing anxiety, my anxiety has been high due to weather changes/sinus/ear issues causing physiological triggers for free floating anxiety, and I've apparently worried about not getting PG so much since TTC that is has become my brain's new go-to for assigning the free floating anxiety to something. Lovely. *sigh* In a way it is a relief to realize this, as I can now say to myself "there is no logical reason to start worrying about this again at this point, it's just the free floating anxiety trying to find a home/going down the most well worn worry groove". Still...taxing. :sleep:

Thank AF is still a no show at the moment if she is show today it will more then likly when i wake up, on that note i should really get to bed its 2:30am here ooppps :D

I had a big bunch of ewcm today so DH and I bded just in case. I have no idea whats going on with this cycle. Guess I'll just sit here waiting for af to show.

Disney-I temp vaginally. My temps orally were all over the place. I set an alarm and take my temp at that time everyday (within the hour anyway). Like Rachel said, I have the thermometer that has the memory, so I can take my temp and go right back to sleep. Temping has been really helpful for me. Since I tested with low progesterone this last cycle, I could show my doc my temps to prove that I have a temp shift which would most likely indicate O. It's nice to confirm O and I usually know AF is coming bc my temp drops. Definitely a helpful tool.

Rachel-I'm sorry you're feeling down :( Definitely don't want you to leave, but totally understand if you need a break from it...

Mirolee-Don't give up yet!

Nichole-Maybe you just had a late O? Are you still temping, I'm curious what the temps will say...Either way bding was a good idea!

Cassidy-I'm sorry :( You could totally get preggo from 5 days before O though, don't give up hope! They said Nikki didn't really have a chance to get preggo naturally and she beat the odds, so you can too!

Nikki-I am still just so freaking happy for you! lol Can't wait to keep hearing about how you're doing :)

Ashlee-Your tests def look like they are getting lighter! Hopefully it will get out of your system soon and you can get back to ttc!

Sonia-What's going on with you?

Emily-When do you get your gender scan? I know you've told us but I forgot...

AFM-Very glad we decided not to ttc this month bc this week has been a long, busy, difficult week for us. I O'd yesterday and my temp shot up this morning! That is unusual for me, it usually creeps up. So, I'm hoping that means the healthy eating and supplements are working!

girl help me out here...these r my test from fmu today with cb digital and wagreens stick...so i got the smiley on th cb but theres no line on the stick and the walgreens stick i think looks positive...wat shud i think :wacko::wacko:photo (2).jpg

Looks positive to me Sonia!!!!

Rachel- I hope you don't leave us but totally understand if you need a break <3 we'll all still be here cheering you on and rooting for you!!!!

Mirolee- Still have my FX for you!!!

Julie- it's actually a bit of relief to throw a break month in there. It helped me relax about TTC, i'm not stressing it near as much as I used to. I would be in tears basically every other day initially, now I don't even cry when AF starts, just tell myself it will happen.

Nichole- Maybe late O? FX you see a BFP soon!!!

AFM- this month has been weird. Normally I get either two or three days of positive OPKs, the second day being the day I ovulate. I only got one day of pos. OPK this month so now I don't know if I O'd that day since it was negative the next or if I O'd the day after. So i'm a little confused. If I O'd the day of then we got BD in 4 days before. If it was the day after, we BD'd 5 days before. So i'm either 3dpo or 4dpo. Did lots of research on BFPs within that long of a time frame before and actually found quite a few, so I won't say i'm out till AF shows! Wouldn't it be funny to get my BFP the month i'm least expecting it. FX!!

Sonia - That looks positive to me!

Cassidy- I still think you have a chance! I'm rooting for you! You totally deserve it after the last couple weeks. FX

I always get evaps!!! It's crazy I swear every freaking test!!! Lol. No way this could be a real positive unless I O'd RIDICULOUSLY early which i'm gonna say no way that happened. Idk why I even tested tonight... the POAS addict in me coming out again lol.

Attachments

• hpot 005.jpg
    hpot 005.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 11
  • hpot 007.jpg
    hpot 007.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 14
Sonia- Don't worry about what the sticks out with the cb digi. They say in their instructions that their tests don't look like normal opks. Both those look positive to me so get to BDing!

Julie- not ttc for a month definitely is a nice change. For me it was a big stress off my shoulders. Good luck next cycle! I stopped temping so I have no idea what they would look like.

Cassidy- Fx for you this cycle! You never know what will happen.

I am not putting much stock into the ewcm yesterday. It would be awesome if it was a late O but usually your tried to O a few times during anovulatory cycles. The ewcm could have been my body trying again.

Sorry all, i have been SO MIA! I don't have personal use of internet at work and by the time I get home I am so beat (I get up at 430am to work out, have to catch the ferry to get into sf for work by 7am, and then I get home by 630pm!).

Cassidy, I really really feel that this is your month! Fx'd for you! Is all okay otherwise? Are you and DF okay? Are you feeling better? Was thinking about you!

Ashlee, Im so glad that your tests are looking nearly negative again! Are you still going to get to bd'ing again quickly? I think its probably the best way to cope with the loss!

Nikki- How are you feeling? Any MS yet?

Waves- I get what you mean, kids are expensive! I would love to have a lot, too. I know OH would love a boy (he plays a lot of competitive sports) But he is so very respectful and protective of women that I think he would raise a really fantastic daughter, too. I'd personally be happy with just a healthy baby! I hope you catch the egg this cycle!

Rachel, I get what you mean completely. I have kind of checked out of BnB for a few days and really haven't thought about TTC'ing or anything since my last visit. It is nice to have a break. I have too considered it. If you do leave, please keep in touch! I will give you my personal email, just so we can know how you are doing and when you get your BFP!

Emily, any new bump pics? How are you feeling? Have you felt the baby yet? When is your gender scan?

I'm so sorry if I missed anyone, I'm so burnt today! Ill check back in later today and tomorrow.

girl help me out here...these r my test from fmu today with cb digital and wagreens stick...so i got the smiley on th cb but theres no line on the stick and the walgreens stick i think looks positive...wat shud i think :wacko::wacko:View attachment 616211

The digi stick looks different than the regular sticks, so don't go by that, go by the smiley. And the regular (walgreens) stick def looks positive. So you def have a pos opk. :)

---

Do you do temping on FF? It should give you your crosshairs in a few days to confirm O and tell you which day, if so.

FX'd, Cassidy! :dust:

----

Sorry you are still in limbo, Steph! Hopefully it resolves with a bfp! :dust:

---

Sorry to hear work has been keeping you so knackered, Amanda! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member