May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Lala...hopefully you're not yet out...many girls here got their bfps much later....ur fine :thumbup:

Kara...SMEP is the way we r goin too this mth...hopefully it will work for both of us :hugs:

Waves - heres hoping u get your bfp and sticky bean in your allotted time to b in the clear for your wedding next yr...

nikki ... so gud to hear tht you're doin well.....lets hope tht u skip the entire ms thingie...wudnt tht b great:happydance: ive watched the movie your talkin abt...it hilarious...cudnt get dh to watch tho :dohh:

Emily... your bump is sooooo cute :kiss:

Steph... gud luck with trying this mth :thumbup:

Starilicious... welcome... congrats on the pregnancy....have a happy and healthy 9 mths :thumbup:

AFM- temp drop again today... i have noooo idea wats goin on... i kinda feel tht my body is trying to o but isnt being able too...thankfully im not trying this mth...have a dr app on tuesday and hes gonna prescribe clomid...hopefully hell also give me provera to end this annovulatory cycle n start a new one...Officially my 3mth/12wk wait is no OVERRRRRRR :happydance: and im in the game tooo ....

Nikki- I love "What to Expect When You're Expecting"! So funny! I was quite excited about my good temp jump, just hoping they stay higher this month. I'm going to get my progesterone tested again Thurs (7dpo) and see if it's higher. The eating has been really difficult. DW's aunt passed away, so we've basically been eating for 4 days straight. It has just been a busy week with lots of food. I will be back on track tomorrow though. I haven't really been exercising. I try to walk and move around more, but no official exercise right now. I don't want to mess anything up with my calories. I am taking FertiliAid, FertileCM, Fertilitea, prenatal DHA, maca root, spirulina, B6 and royal jelly. Lots of pills! Seems to be helping though!
I can't wait to see your scan! Have I mentioned how excited I am for you! I love, love, love when things work out naturally :) Eat your carbs and get your rest! Your baby needs it!

Emily-You are starting to look pretty pregnant! So cute! What does DS think about it?

Sonia-That was definitely a positive opk. Sometimes I don't O for 2 days after a positive opk.

starrilicious-WELCOME! What a great success story! Wishing you a H&H 9 months :)

Steph-Personally not doing the opk would stress me out more, especially since temps don't tell you you are going to O, only that you have already O'd.

AFM-Only 8 more days of school left until summer break and I canNOT wait! This year has been filled with so much drama, I am exhausted and need a break so badly. I know all this stress can't be good for ttc! I have another meeting with HR this week regarding my boss and I have a meeting with my boss's boss because of a teacher I work with who likes to act like a victim all the time. Just counting down the days...

its what hubby wants to try this cycle :( i might see if he'll let me buy some cheapy ones of amazone, he did say if AF turned up then i could buy some tests one there anyways so might get the mix pack :)

well i can say the preggo hormones have kicked in today. Someone hit me in the target parking lot and didn't leave a note. I am talking about a HUGE dent! DH and my mom are telling me to chill out because its effecting the baby. Well I am trying to. However, when I was driving this dude was in a lane where he needed to merge with me. Well NO one was behind me, but he decided to force his way in front of me while I had the right away. Then he flicked ME off. I opened my window and yelled "Ill cut your testicles off!"....ummm I don't usually do that kind of stuff. Then the stupid cops told me to come back to file a report tomorrow (back to the Target story) because there isn't a traffic cop on duty... so you are telling me if there was a big traffic accident you all would say "we'll have to come back tomorrow, there is no traffic cop on duty"...ugh! Well Target said they have it on tape, but our cops are a bit picky and it might not be enough for them to file charges. Well hopefully preggo Nikki doesn't come out, because I will NOT pay my deductible when they have the person on camera! Anyways, BREATH NIKKI! Time for a nap.

Oh no, Nikki!! I'm sorry, that's the worst!! I had that happen to me once at the studio I did bikram yoga at and of course "the camera was pointing in a different direction that day". Ugh!! Hope that it works out better for you and they catch the jerk!!

...and I'll have to use the "I'll cut your testicles off" hah! You go girl!

Waves - heres hoping u get your bfp and sticky bean in your allotted time to b in the clear for your wedding next yr...

Waves - Fx'd this is your cycle so you can be clear of wedding time! I think the every other night is a good plan - we got preggo using SMEP and when AF returns for me that's what we will be doing next time too!

Thanks ladies!

I noticed EWCM this evening as well, whereas I didn't notice any yesterday. Then again, I wasn't checking for it but it made itself known this evening lol.

Nikki - LMAO!!! I'll cut your testicles off... Classic!

Julie - thank goodness for summer break! I think lower stress will definitely help you out in all aspects of your health.

As far as DS is concerned, he said he wants to name the baby Rosie, whether baby is a boy or a girl. Pretty cute, better than Poach, or Jah-Chalk. Those were the other names he came up with... Then I asked him if mommy's tummy was getting bigger. He said yes, and that he wants to poop on it... *roll my eyes...* boys...

Lausie - are you having a gender scan soon????

Oh, also... a little bit ago I had dull ovulation pains. No idea if it was actual ovulation causing the pains or something else but hey... I'll take it.

Oh my gosh you are all cracking me up today with the 'cut off your testicles' and 'poop on your stomach'. LMAO.

Morning, ladies! Are we quiet today? Usually I log in and there are new posts gallore!

I hope everyone is doing OK!

14dpo, 3 days till AF- today some very dark brown spotting.... no cramps no pain in back. Ive never had this dark brown spotting either.... Waiting for AF to arrive :coffee:

14dpo, 3 days till AF- today some very dark brown spotting.... no cramps no pain in back. Ive never had this dark brown spotting either.... Waiting for AF to arrive :coffee:

Lala... I am waiting for your BFP to arrive!

Nikki-I'm not pregnant and hormonal and I would be ticked off...and I would yell the same thing out my window any day! lol I might have some road rage...

Nothing exciting going on here. Going for CD21 bloodwork on Thursday...that's about it.

Hi ladies...quiet ard here today...im gonna say hope thts bcos everyone doin well :)
so today at last my sis in law tooka test and is preggers...i am truly very happy for her...and she told me tht this is my fault tht she got preg so fast wen we wasnt ready bcos she thought even she wud take long to get pregg..but it happened on their first mth of ntnp...i told her she shud consider herself lucky tht it all happened with such ease but sh esays tht she wasnt ready and now she is not mentally prepared to have a 3rd person in their lives and home....:growlmad: am i mad tht i feel like slapin the shit outa her?????

Well, it's her prerogotive to feel how she feels. HOWEVER. If she wasn't ready for a third person in her life yet, she knew how to prevent that... also, it was HIGHLY insensitive and rude to express those thoughts to you when she knows what you have been going through. You have every right to wanna smack her!

Well, it's her prerogotive to feel how she feels. HOWEVER. If she wasn't ready for a third person in her life yet, she knew how to prevent that... also, it was HIGHLY insensitive and rude to express those thoughts to you when she knows what you have been going through. You have every right to wanna smack her!

I definitely agree. I would be furious if someone said that right in front of me knowing what I'm going through.

AFM, I've had a stressful and overly-emotional start to my day. I had a bit of a breakdown while in the fabric store trying to find lace to add to my wedding dress to make it long enough, then once I found the right design I see the price tag which makes the tears worse. Fortunately the lady at the counter told me to grab a 40% off coupon at the door. I take it back to the seamstress and it's not dark enough. Back to the fabric store I go and the darker lace is GONE! A girl that was there next to me the first time had been looking at it and apparently bought the rest. Since they didn't have the SKU they weren't able to order more for me and said to go online, and I can't find it anywhere on their website. Now I'll have to drive half an hour in the opposite direction to another of their stores to hopefully get it. I'm starting to wonder why we didn't just elope :( things would have been so much simpler.

Sorry I haven't posted lately just nothing to exciting has happened. Its the fertile week for me and the hubby has definitely liked that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->