May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

thanks for the responses ladies...however my temp dropped today...if i had a pos opk yday so ideally temp shud have gone up... i just dono wats goin on :shrug:

Amanda- I think we're just going to start BDing like every other day and hope that maybe we get lucky. Still going to use OPKs but not sure how much I'm going to rely on them with the hormones all out of whack.

For some reason I've felt super anxious all day today :? I've just had that pit in my stomach feeling like something's wrong and can't focus. No idea why

Hi ladies! It seems like ladies are feeling pretty down on this thread. It goes in waves like this, I know, but there will be BFPs to lift the mood, I know it!

Sonia - your OPK looks positive to me... But I know they say you can Ov up to 48 hours after a pos, so it's still possible, right?

I have my scan on June 7th... I am so impatient, but what can I do, right? I have felt some movement, but it is really small and few and far between. Impatient to feel more movement...

Here is my 16 week pic. Starting to look big now!

image.jpg

Ps, not sure why it keeps uploading it sideways...

Cassidy- my fingers are crossed for you. However, don’t test yet, you’ll drive yourself crazy.

Ashlee- Can’t wait till they give you the green light. I have a good feeling that you will be super fertile.

Julie- So excited your temps look better with a real jump. Your day should be soon! Hows the eating? I am trying to be healthy too, but it’s hard. Do you exercise or anything? What supplements are you on?

Sonia- You for sure got your pos OPK. CB digi never really have to lines look positive. You are supposed to just go by the smile. So get to BDing. Also the pos OPK means your LH surge has begun. Usually that means within about 24-48 hours you will O. It doesn’t mean you did O. So you should BD from the day you got the pos until your temp jumps. Your temp will jump after you O. The fact that your temps haven’t jumped yet is ok. Mine usually took 3 days after the positive OPK.

Nichole-I hope your nonchalant month will result in a BFP.

Steph- I can’t wait to see what happens to you. However, being in limbo SUCKS. Sorry!

Robert- how was the start of the new job? Sounds exhausting! Are you going to try this month or just take it easy? Or NTNP?

Waves-How you doing? How far from O-time? I pray for a boy for you! My DH would go crazy with all that estrogen.

Rachel- MISS YOU!!!!! Hows the move going?

Emily- how are you feeling? You look great! When did you announce it?

STG-Ill be thinking about you this week. Keep your head high. It might be scary before the procedure, but you will be happy once you heal. Also, treat your nerves to treat, like ice cream.

AFM: To be honest I feel great. However, I have a bit of indigestion, but with tums it goes away. I sleep LOTS, I tell myself that I am growing a body in me. I’m a bit bloated and gassy. Last night was our first night with our friends, who we drink with, since we found out. So it was weird not drinking with them. It was easy to not drink, but we kept coming up with excused because we aren’t ready to tell them. My girlfriend poured me a drink so we could cheers…. I took it and after we cheered I turned away so they couldn’t see that I didn’t sip it. Then every so often my DH would take the drink and pour it in his glass so it looked like it was going down. It was hard. Then after the BBQ, I had a bad tummy ache so I just blamed that. Otherwise, I am happy to say no real nausea, ms, or throwing up. I am happy about that. I am not a big carb eater because carbs stick to my bones. But I know is important to eat carbs, so I have been doing it. This is fun because I love carbs, but I might have gained a few pounds. I feel like people can tell but are being nice and not asking, but who knows. I feel like after I eat it’s noticeable. Anyways, Thursday will be the first scan…. Will make it feel more real.

Nikki - besides the obvious people, like our parents and my sister, I waited until 9 weeks when we saw the heartbeat on the scan at 8+3. I know some people would say it's early to tell, but I was excited and wanted to announce.

Eat what you can now. You never know when ms will kick in, even food aversions. You're gonna be tired. It's one of the hardest parts... But you may have an easy pregnancy! That would be awesome!

I am very newly pregnant, 4 weeks today, but too nervous to join the pregnancy boards. Can I join you guys?

We've been TTC for almost 3 and a half years and got lucky despite poor timing on our third round of clomid!

Of course you can join us!!! :) Congrats on your pregnancy!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months and lots of sticky dust :dust: :dust:

Thank you!

:dust: for you and everyone still in the 2ww!

I really need to clean my house I have guests coming next week but i am so lethargic...

I'm out this month AF has arrived, arrived this morning 2 days late. oh well can now move in actaully TTCing rather then the whole NTNP.

Sorry Steph!! What are you going to do different now that you are ttc vs. Ntnp?

Girls, rent the movie "what to expect when expecting" soooo funny. Dh loved it too. He realized I wasn't the only crazy woman when ttc. The movie might also help those of you whose dh's don't understand that there is a go time.

hubby wants just to chart this time, i only used opks to make sure my cycles had returned to normal. he thinks it will be less stress on me not to use them.

Some people think its less stress to chart and/or opk....but I found that more stressful not knowing my cycle.

thats what i found out last time we ttced, i hated not knowing and it was all the guessing game

Waves-How you doing? How far from O-time? I pray for a boy for you! My DH would go crazy with all that estrogen.

According to some period tracking apps on my phone & countdown to pregnancy, I'm due to ovulate tomorrow. I'm not using OPKs so I'm not 100% certain but with previous pregnancies, the apps and online calculators have been pretty accurate. At least accurate enough that I got pregnant lol.

We're BD every other night so we'll see what happens! It just stinks because now I have to wait forever to test haha. The days are flying by in general but when I think about waiting to find out if we conceived, the days just crawl by.

FX though. If this month doesn't work, I really only have next month to try before we're closing in on wedding time. If I conceive this cycle, we'd be due Feb 10th. Next cycle would be due March, the next April. So I guess technically I have a couple more cycles to try seeing as our wedding is end of May (next year.) But I don't want to push it too close.

Sorry about AF, Steph,m I was hopeful for you this month!

Thanks all you ladies for the helpful temping info - If AF ever does arrive I think id at least want to try it to confirm O and kinda take some of the guesswork out of this TTC craziness!

Emily - that's one beautiful bump! Hope your migraines have subsided and you're feeling better!

Nikki - So glad you are feeling well! Its so hard to not drink around people, that's basically why the cat was out of the bag for us last time. This time around, I told all my girlfriends that when we start trying I am going to stop drinking at outings so that way no ones knows where we are at! :)

Waves - Fx'd this is your cycle so you can be clear of wedding time! I think the every other night is a good plan - we got preggo using SMEP and when AF returns for me that's what we will be doing next time too!

Sorry Steph!! What are you going to do different now that you are ttc vs. Ntnp?

Girls, rent the movie "what to expect when expecting" soooo funny. Dh loved it too. He realized I wasn't the only crazy woman when ttc. The movie might also help those of you whose dh's don't understand that there is a go time.

Love love love this film!

That is a really good film! I definitely think everyone should watch it too! It's on Netflix if you have it. I watched it when I was home for a few days during my m/c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->