May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Well, it's her prerogotive to feel how she feels. HOWEVER. If she wasn't ready for a third person in her life yet, she knew how to prevent that... also, it was HIGHLY insensitive and rude to express those thoughts to you when she knows what you have been going through. You have every right to wanna smack her!

I definitely agree. I would be furious if someone said that right in front of me knowing what I'm going through.

AFM, I've had a stressful and overly-emotional start to my day. I had a bit of a breakdown while in the fabric store trying to find lace to add to my wedding dress to make it long enough, then once I found the right design I see the price tag which makes the tears worse. Fortunately the lady at the counter told me to grab a 40% off coupon at the door. I take it back to the seamstress and it's not dark enough. Back to the fabric store I go and the darker lace is GONE! A girl that was there next to me the first time had been looking at it and apparently bought the rest. Since they didn't have the SKU they weren't able to order more for me and said to go online, and I can't find it anywhere on their website. Now I'll have to drive half an hour in the opposite direction to another of their stores to hopefully get it. I'm starting to wonder why we didn't just elope :( things would have been so much simpler.

Oh how frustrating... this is exactly why I bought my dress off the shelf and had a court house wedding. I would have been pulling my hair out with that kind of stress... :hugs: I hope hope hope you find what you need!!! I would love to see what your dress looks like!

No idea about temping but I had a bit of a spike this morning. We BD last night. According to my ticker, I'm in the 2ww... well, technically starting tomorrow but oh well.

I also agree with Emily! I would have been so mad if someone said things like that to me. She needs to take responsibility for her OWN actions. When she decided to take away the birth control, she should have been smart enough to realize it would result in a baby right away. Not everyone has problems and she should be freaking thankful she isn't sitting there a year later wondering what is wrong with her and trying not to cry. Ok mini rant over lol.

AFM- If i were having a regular cycle, AF would be here in 2 days but I really doubt that is going to happen. I have no AF signs at all and I usually have tender bbs 4-5 days prior. I just hope this cycle isn't 60+ days like other anovulatory cycled I've had.

DH and I were talking and we are thinking of going sort of NTNP for a few months. Not temping and not using opks has really helped me not stress. I think I am going to keep drinking my Fertilitea, checking my cm, and bding whenever we want. Not entirely sure if I would stick with that though. I just got like 50 IC OPKS and I know they would sit there calling "USE ME USE ME!" :haha:

I would be pretty upset, but there's nothing you can do about the way she feels, so try not to let it get to you Sonia. You'll get your rainbow babe soon enough <3

Oh Ash, I hope you figure things out!!! I'm sure your dress will be perfect and the day will be beautiful. I can't wait to go!!!!

FX for all the ladies in the TWW!! Let's get some BFPs!!!

Nichole- I hope your cycle isn't going to take that long. Sending lots of <3 and positive vibes to you :dust: :dust:

AFM, either 6 or 7dpo today. No signs of anything. DF and I had a wonderful weekend off together. Went and took pictures of my little sister going to her senior prom (can't believe she is graduating high school already). Went to the lake with our dogs and my in-laws yesterday and had a wonderful time. We've been having board game nights by ourselves too. Yahtzee, Sorry, Life. It's actually been really fun and we reconnected- we haven't had a weekend off together in a year at least.

I also applied for a new job! They're only hiring for Summer help- but i'll get paid $14 an hour (making 9.50 right now) and if I get laid off at the end of Summer I can draw unemployment. Then my mother-in-law is supervisor at a strawberry shed- a seasonal job that lasts from October-November. So I can do that, then get laid off and draw unemployment again. I could actually probably do both jobs off and on again every year for however long i'd like- which in my eyes would be PERFECT because then I can be a stay at home momma like i've always wanted! Now I just need to get preggers, lol. Just ordered more OPKs and more fertilitea- hoping I see a very unexpected BFP this cycle so they're not needed. But at least if I don't i'm all stocked up!!

I had a question and figured you ladies are more knowledgeable on it than I am.

I didn't use OPKs so there's no "proof" of when I have or will ovulate. I'm not too worried about it but just curious. Tickers/online calculators predicted I would ovulate today but obviously it can go 3 days either way. I first noticed EWCM yesterday afternoon/evening and then later in the evening yesterday I felt (what I know to be) ovulation pains. This morning I had that huge temp spike. From what I've read you need 3 consecutive high temps to verify O, correct? If that's the case then obviously I have to wait another two days to see if that plays out that way but does it seem possible that I just ovulated yesterday?

Waves- I think your chart looks like you O'd on the 17th. I had a temp rise like yours and FF tried to argue with me and put my O date 2 days later- but in the end, I was right and FF was wrong. But everyone is different so I could be wrong in this case ;)

Waves - agreed with clynn

Waves- I think your chart looks like you O'd on the 17th. I had a temp rise like yours and FF tried to argue with me and put my O date 2 days later- but in the end, I was right and FF was wrong. But everyone is different so I could be wrong in this case ;)

Waves - agreed with clynn

Thanks ladies! I thought that dip was a little odd but figured I slept with my mouth open (I temp orally) and thought that may have been the cause.

2 tornados hit the town our base is at.... I've never experienced black skies sideways rain trees bending funnel clouds it was crazy!! Spotting has stopped.

Lala-I think your storms have moved our direction...welcome to Missouri! lol Hope your spotting stays away!

Just watched Mike and Molly for the first time. They are trying to get pregnant and it isn't happening. Mike keeps doing all these crazy things to try and help them get pregnant. Pretty funny stuff, especially bc it reminds me of how crazy we all are trying to get preggo! We will try almost anything lol

Hellooooo Ladies. Hope everyone is well! Emily, your bump is so cute!

I had a very busy weekend. DH and I were both off and did all sorts of fun things. Saturday we went kayaking, then to the beach, to a friend's house for cake, then the girls when to a wine and design class where you paint and drink wine, then we met up with the guys and had hibatchi. That was all Saturday. Then yesterday we had DH's work BBQ where I played football for the first time in my life....well I tried anyways. We spent almost all day there and then DH and I went running and worked out. And then 12 hours at work today....and tomorrow...and the next day...Whew.

Today at work I had this trashy girl come in who was 15 weeks pregnant and soooo dramatic, saying that she was cramping and basically the world was crashing down upon us at that very moment. Let me just add that she was able to drive herself to the ER then proceed to thrash around the room...WITH her little 5 year old with her...who was BAREFOOT! In an ER! The mom was 28 and didn't have any teeth and all I could think was that someone higher above us gave this trashy toothless filthy woman a fertile body and I can't even have one. And just so I don't sound like a heartless bitch, the baby was just fine and she stopped thrashing once we did an ultrasound and told her the baby was fine. She had a UTI.

Not much going on in my TTC world...CD 7 here. I took soy isoflavones from CD3-today in hopes of lighting up my ovaries. I figured I would try it and see for one cycle. I started temping again and I'll get some OPKs this week too. Might as well try hard these last few cycles before I fork out money to have a 3-some with DH and my FS.

Julie- I've never heard of that movie but I think I'll have to look for it now.

Rachel-your weekend sounds like it was so much fun! I love kayaking. And I know what you mean about that girl. When I was in the ER during my m/c there was a girl next to me tht came in for cramping. Turns out she had been taking ibuprofen and Advil the idiot. She too had a daughter with no shoes that was roaming around as she pleased. Made me angry that she was still pregnant while neglecting to follow simple rules while I was there m/c and had followed every one I could think of ugh.

AFM, my day hasn't gotten much better. Got on Facebook an saw that two friends of mine that I introduced to wach other in high school are having a baby. Normally I'd be happy about this but given recent events and the fact that in the last year and a half they've gotten a divorce gotten back together, broke up again and then just got back together again a couple months ago, it's a little depressing. I'm tired of seeing unstable couples/people having babies all over the place while my first shot, while df and i are stable didn't work out :(

Sorry. I'm being super negative today :? Don't want to bring everyone down. Just one of those days where everything is weighing on you at once :(

Rachel-Jealous of your weekend! Sounds fabulous! That girl sounds like a real idiot...

Ashlee-It's actually a sitcom. Melissa McCarthy is in it (from Bridesmaids and Identity Thief), I love her!

Anyway, I should be in bed right now, but when I went downstairs to get ready for bed I stepped in a gigantic puddle of water....that's right, our finished basement is flooding. It could definitely be worse, just soppy carpet right now. I'm just worried about how much worse it will get overnight bc it is still raining...ugh, does the stress ever end?!

Ashlee-We all have those days, don't apologize! I noticed a girl from high school is pregnant. She was dating a guy I graduated with...assuming he is the father, but doesn't look like they are even together anymore. She already has a child by another guy too. Those of us in loving, committed relationships should get a pass to the front of the line...lol

I hate when I see kids in clothes that are too small, or dirty, or are shoeless... If that's how they are presented in public, how do they live in private??? It makes me so sad... It doesn't cost much money to keep your kids on clean clothes and shoes that fit them. It just represents general lack of care. :(

Emily- I agree. Kids clothes aren't very expensive and it makes me so sad and angry to see people that let their kids wear too small or dirty clothes Ben more so when they're wearing nice clothes at the time.

Sorry lala! FX for next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"