May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Lala-Sorry AF got you...fx'd this will be your cycle!

Lala and Jury- so glad you all are safe from the tornado's. They sound horrible.

Rachel- your weekend sounded perfect! Glad you enjoyed it. I was nervous you put the breaks on BnB because it had been a few days.

Ashlee- Time to get some BDing time! Excited for your rainbow this month!

Gosh we r all low here arent we.... oh man... come on girls...lets not get ourselves down like this.....we r all gonna get there soon.. :hugs::hugs:

Rachel....nice weekend...:thumbup:

Lala - sorry af got u hun...bad bad witch

Julie - hows the basement situation doin now???

everyone else lets get alil chatty girls....weve not had one of our wierd wacked out discussions in a while :winkwink: ....

My temp today was the same as yesterday. That was a first for me seeing as this is my first time temping. No idea if that means anything but it's probably nothing haha. Nothing much else to say really...

Gotta get going though because I have to work in an hour as well as drop the baby off at my mom's and stop at the post office. Good luck to everyone waiting to O or in the 2ww!

waves-Your temps seem to be a little crazy. Are you temping at the same time? Are you getting at least 3-4 hours of constant sleep before you temp? Are you doing opks? You might have O'd, but it might take a few more temps to tell for sure...

Sonia-Thanks for asking! The wife has been using a wet vac all day to try and get it cleaned up as much as possible. Not sure what I'll be coming home to though...

Uggh... Julie, house stuff is the WORST. Our pool filter broke last week, and we are having someone come look at it today. So scared it is going to cost us a butt-load. We just spent almost $500 draining and cleaning it to get ready for the summer, now the water is going to be all nasty again cuz the filter hasn't been running for a week, and best case scenario is they get it fixed this week! Tummy hurts thinking about the cost...

OK, so you want to laugh? Here ya go. So I had AWFUL gas last night, just wretched. Well I was in my room alone, and I was "letting" some of the gas out. Well DS runs into my room and jumps on the bed with me. After a second he wrinkles his nose and says, "Mommy, you stink!" I laughed and told him, "Well the baby in mommy's tummy gives her a tummy ache and makes her smelly." (yes, blaming the baby...) He says, "The baby? Ok... Just don't poop on the bed, OK?"

I know I shouldn't be encouraging the potty talk, but come on, that s*it is funny!

Thanks everyone.... blaaaah.

I made a doctors appointment to talk about feritly issues, its been now 10 months so i am not sure what is going on. Hope they dont have to reffer me off base because then it might take awhile.

Also- My period is VERY heavy which is very odd for me.

Emily- kids say the funkiest things. Glad he makes us laugh!

Robert- how was the start of the new job? Sounds exhausting!

New job is great, I am loving loving loving it, minus being gone from the house a lot! we are ntnp this month. I am not using opk's yet..We'll see, as I am only cd8 or so..

I'm out this month AF has arrived, arrived this morning 2 days late. oh well can now move in actaully TTCing rather then the whole NTNP.

poo. best of luck next cycle!

well i can say the preggo hormones have kicked in today. Anyways, BREATH NIKKI! Time for a nap.
Just wait...at around 10 weeks in my last pregnancy I bitched a lady out at trader joes because she took the last yogurt. sorry, lady! I am normally a very even tempered, quiet person, too!

No idea about temping but I had a bit of a spike this morning. We BD last night. According to my ticker, I'm in the 2ww... well, technically starting tomorrow but oh well.

Goodluck! Any signs or symptoms?! Crossing my fingers for you.

AFM, either 6 or 7dpo today. No signs of anything. DF and I had a wonderful weekend off together. Went and took pictures of my little sister going to her senior prom (can't believe she is graduating high school already). Went to the lake with our dogs and my in-laws yesterday and had a wonderful time. We've been having board game nights by ourselves too. Yahtzee, Sorry, Life. It's actually been really fun and we reconnected- we haven't had a weekend off together in a year at least.

I also applied for a new job! They're only hiring for Summer help- but i'll get paid $14 an hour (making 9.50 right now) and if I get laid off at the end of Summer I can draw unemployment. Then my mother-in-law is supervisor at a strawberry shed- a seasonal job that lasts from October-November. So I can do that, then get laid off and draw unemployment again. I could actually probably do both jobs off and on again every year for however long i'd like- which in my eyes would be PERFECT because then I can be a stay at home momma like i've always wanted! Now I just need to get preggers, lol. Just ordered more OPKs and more fertilitea- hoping I see a very unexpected BFP this cycle so they're not needed. But at least if I don't i'm all stocked up!!

Yay, Cassidy! It is so great to hear that things are going well for you. Its really great to hear that you and DF had some time to reconnect! You two needed it.

Im a big fan of new jobs with more money ..exactly what I just did :) Plus a job with more flexibility would be ideal for being a momma. Sadly my new job does NOT have that quality.

I still have really great thoughts for you this month. I feel that this is going to be it for you :)

AFM, my day hasn't gotten much better. Got on Facebook an saw that two friends of mine that I introduced to wach other in high school are having a baby. Normally I'd be happy about this but given recent events and the fact that in the last year and a half they've gotten a divorce gotten back together, broke up again and then just got back together again a couple months ago, it's a little depressing. I'm tired of seeing unstable couples/people having babies all over the place while my first shot, while df and i are stable didn't work out :(

Sorry you're having a rough time, Ash! I hope you have cheered up since! I feel the same way about FB right now. It seems like EVERYONE is getting preggo except for me.

OH's sister just got engaged (after dating for 9months!) and announced that they are going to start trying this summer too. She is having her IUD taken out soon. The selfish part of me wants her to wait a bit longer until we get our BFP, so we can have the first grandbaby!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer weather.

AFM, nothing new. just waiting to O. Trying to have fun with it this cycle..getting back to just having sex versus bd'ing...if that makes sense. Trying to take the pressure off. As Nikki mentioned, I have been trying to "finish" before OH though.. I did it the last time I got preggo but didn't even think about it being helpful. So, I'm trying it again :) I have an hour of "quota time" on my work internet every day, so I am trying to make the best of it.

hi ladies!
i am cd2. it was light yesterday but today, POW! she got me! i stayed home from work in the morning and dozed on the couch til ~ 1130a (after blood draw to confirm it was negative, even though i coulda told the nurse that considering how much blood i was leaking...but whatever). the GOOD news is that my rx for clomid is being refilled ( i pick it up tomorrow) and i have a HSG scheduled for next wednesday! so we'll see just how those tubes look. aaaaaand it took 2 clomid cycles for my mom to get pregnant with me, so maybe i will be just as lucky! and i have yoga tonight and a supportive OH and i made really yummy sausage and kale soup last night! yay! and a three day holiday weekend, plus i'm taking friday off to go hiking with my sister who is visiting from Philly!
(this is me trying to inject some positive vibes into the thread!). and my nephew told me the other day that i am "an auntie, not a mommie, and you told feed babies from the top of you belly (i.e. i dont nurse)". he is right. but then he said, "mommies have breast and babies eat from breastits (that is how it sounded)". i about died laughing. breastits. :)

LOL! Breastits... I mean, he's not wrong! How old is your nephew?

Ashlee- Time to get some BDing time! Excited for your rainbow this month!

We have already! lol 3 out of last 4 days. It was too long of a wait. I think we're gonna try every other day.

OK, so you want to laugh? Here ya go. So I had AWFUL gas last night, just wretched. Well I was in my room alone, and I was "letting" some of the gas out. Well DS runs into my room and jumps on the bed with me. After a second he wrinkles his nose and says, "Mommy, you stink!" I laughed and told him, "Well the baby in mommy's tummy gives her a tummy ache and makes her smelly." (yes, blaming the baby...) He says, "The baby? Ok... Just don't poop on the bed, OK?"

I know I shouldn't be encouraging the potty talk, but come on, that s*it is funny!

That is just WAY too funny. Kids say the cutest/funniest things. And hilarious that you were blaming it all on baby lol

Sorry you're having a rough time, Ash! I hope you have cheered up since! I feel the same way about FB right now. It seems like EVERYONE is getting preggo except for me.

OH's sister just got engaged (after dating for 9months!) and announced that they are going to start trying this summer too. She is having her IUD taken out soon. The selfish part of me wants her to wait a bit longer until we get our BFP, so we can have the first grandbaby!

AFM, nothing new. just waiting to O. Trying to have fun with it this cycle..getting back to just having sex versus bd'ing...if that makes sense. Trying to take the pressure off. As Nikki mentioned, I have been trying to "finish" before OH though.. I did it the last time I got preggo but didn't even think about it being helpful. So, I'm trying it again :) I have an hour of "quota time" on my work internet every day, so I am trying to make the best of it.

Thanks Amanda. I am doing a little better today. I hate getting jealous and bitter, but its been a lot harder not to lately :? DF tries to tell me it's not a race and that people are going to get pregnant before me. Which I wasn't in the mood to hear and snapped at him a bit. I know it's not a race. But it's hard not to feel that way when everyone else has healthy pregnancies around you and you're the one that didn't :?. I feel bad, he tries to make me feel better about it and wants to help however he can but is disappointed when I tell him there's really not a lot he can do. I told him that if he wants to make be feel better then we need to just have a lot more sex. At least then I'll feel like we have more of a shot lol. Plus it's just a mood lifter anyway haha

Anyway, I'm not really sure what's going on with my hormones. I took OPKs the last 3 days. On a normal cycle I would O today. But my OPK appeared to get darker yesterday though not as dark as the control line then is back to light again today. :/ I hate this not knowing where my body is at stuff. Makes TTC way harder
photo%25288%2529.JPG

(this is me trying to inject some positive vibes into the thread!). and my nephew told me the other day that i am "an auntie, not a mommie, and you told feed babies from the top of you belly (i.e. i dont nurse)". he is right. but then he said, "mommies have breast and babies eat from breastits (that is how it sounded)". i about died laughing. breastits. :)

Hahaha breastits is hilarious :D

he is 4.
ashlee, this past cycle was strange for me and opks - here's what happened: i took clomid, and the lady wanted me to do the digi opks. well, since i have crazy cycles and i wasnt sure how clomid was going to work and i didnt want to waste the (very expensive) digis, i did the I.Cs (like yours) until it got dark. for the strip that got dark, i also did the digi. digi was negative. next day, I.C. was light again. so i was like, "thats just great". then my temp shot up, and i clearly ovulated. so - it can be totally normal to have only one dark/short surge. it can also be normal to have an almost surge, and then an actual surge later. you could also have tkane a test later in the day and had a positive and just missed the timing on this one. best bet is to just keep taking them (end of my long story).

Thanks Amanda. I am doing a little better today. I hate getting jealous and bitter, but its been a lot harder not to lately :? DF tries to tell me it's not a race and that people are going to get pregnant before me. Which I wasn't in the mood to hear and snapped at him a bit. I know it's not a race. But it's hard not to feel that way when everyone else has healthy pregnancies around you and you're the one that didn't :?. I feel bad, he tries to make me feel better about it and wants to help however he can but is disappointed when I tell him there's really not a lot he can do. I told him that if he wants to make be feel better then we need to just have a lot more sex. At least then I'll feel like we have more of a shot lol. Plus it's just a mood lifter anyway haha

Anyway, I'm not really sure what's going on with my hormones. I took OPKs the last 3 days. On a normal cycle I would O today. But my OPK appeared to get darker yesterday though not as dark as the control line then is back to light again today. :/ I hate this not knowing where my body is at stuff. Makes TTC way harder

I wonder why your OPK's are changing in strange ways-- Could it be the time of day that the test was taken? My OPK's with IC's are always a little scattered. Maybe try Digi's? I'm really impressed with how quickly you got back to BD'ing! Did you have any pain? Sex was really painful for me the first time after my MC, but I did have to have a d&c

I kind of "race" myself. I always think about how far along I would be at certain times, ie, OH went back to school to get his BSN (bachelors in nursing) and his graduation is on thursday. His parents are hosting a big party on Saturday and I was hoping that I could be preg enough by then that I could tell people that I wasn't drinking for a reason..you know? Or, like, 4th of july, Fathers day, etc. If I were to get preggo this month, I would be roughly 8 weeks on the 4th of july. It always disapoints when that date comes and goes and Im still not preggo!

Mirolee- Good luck this cycle! FX'd for clomid working this time around!

Ashlee- I've read that it is pretty common place for 1 or 2 cycles to be wacky after a miscarriage. I think you will be right as rain next cycle. Good luck! :hugs:

AFM- Yup, it's anovulatory this cycle. Or maybe I should say my body is having trouble ovulating. I have a crap ton of EWCM again and I am on cd 32. I also took my temp this morning and I was in the 97s. I am either in the 98s or 99s after ovulation. I am going to try to BD tomorrow (DH is at work at wont be home until 12:30-1am) just in case. I mean, why not right?

I am not really stressing over this anovulatory month. As long as I get my break through bleeding before cd60 I'll be good. I think my exercising is helping my body get better. I usually don't produce this much EWCM even during good months so something must be working.

Normally I have pretty consistent results with the ICs. They stay pretty pale then the few days before O they get darker and darker. Which O on a normal cycle would be about today. I wish I would have started temping because I'd have a better idea but I suck at being consistent with it :?. The top and bottom OPKs were taken in the morning and the middle in the afternoon so perhaps I'll take another when I get home and see what it looks like.

I really was impatient about getting back to BD lol. I wanted to start ASAP. I didn't have any pain which I was worried about.And no spotting which is also good. I'm pretty sure since my cycle is a little off though that I'm just going to try to BD like every other day and hope we catch it haha. Might be hard with DF and I's schedule differences but sure going to try!

I think the day of my wedding is going to be a hard day because it would have been the first day of my second trimester :? but hopefully by then I will have my BFP and not be sad about it.

Ashlee hows your kitten?

Cassidy- hows all the kitties?

Robert- r u getting a kitty?

I'm kitty envy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member