May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Ashlee hows your kitten?

Cassidy- hows all the kitties?

Robert- r u getting a kitty?

I'm kitty envy.

LOL My kitty is good Nikki. Cute as ever :)
264408_10151376808881557_89920535_n.jpg

Hahahaha Nikki. They're doing great!!! I rescued a group of 1.5 week old abandoned babies about a week and a half ago and unfortunately 3 out of the 4 didn't make it. But my one little girl is a champ and doing great! She's a little fatty and a survivor ;)

omgggg that little kitty is too cute!! :)

Ashlee+Nichole - I definitely hear you. It SUCKS not knowing what your body is doing! I've been researching a little online and found this Yogi tea that is supposed to help even out your hormones and help induce a period, so I've been drinking two cups of that a day hoping is does something...I also read something about Vitamin C so I've been popping two of those bad boys a day...hey, couldn't hurt right?!?

Amanda - I do that too! I have a conception wheel on my desk (that I actually have to use for work-not craziness, although that would be that far off). It lines up last menstrual cycle with date of conception and delivery date. I use if for my patients and then it always "mysteriously" ends up on tomorrows date for CD1 as have hope daily that AF might show the following day...hmmmm, has to work one day right?!? Just like, eventually, whatever "date" you have in mind will actually end up being a reality! xx

AFM -We had to put my childhood dog down yesterday, so so sad! Felt so bad for my parents and sister...I mean, I grew up with him too but I've been out of the house so long with my own pup now, I'm a little removed. He was 14 years old!! Hard to see him go but it definitely was for the better.

On a lighter note, my boss gave me word today that a much anticipated promotion is in the final stages of approval with our corporate office and will be official soon!! yay!! AND - JetBlue thought they would go ahead and drop a 6:30 am flight that we booked for September and bump us up to a 10:30am flight...four hours?? I think not!! We fly early to get the most out of our vacay!! Soooo, I called and bitched until they gave us an early flight one day earlier for the same price and the same hotel for an extra night for free!! Woot woot! :)

Hahahaha Nikki. They're doing great!!! I rescued a group of 1.5 week old abandoned babies about a week and a half ago and unfortunately 3 out of the 4 didn't make it. But my one little girl is a champ and doing great! She's a little fatty and a survivor ;)

Are you talking about Arya? I follow your kitty posts on FB. I am so sorry for the other ones you lost. I want to get another kitty so bad but I think 3 would be too much. The 2 I have are 6 so I still have plenty of years left with them.

I asked dh like 10times to change the cats litter...and he hasn't. Luckily the cat goes outside when it nice out, so I'm sure the litter isn't horrible. If he doesn't do it soon, I'm going to call his mom... Shell do it for the baby.

Disney-Boo for putting the dog down :( That's never fun :hugs: Yay for the job though!

omgggg that little kitty is too cute!! :)

Ashlee+Nichole - I definitely hear you. It SUCKS not knowing what your body is doing! I've been researching a little online and found this Yogi tea that is supposed to help even out your hormones and help induce a period, so I've been drinking two cups of that a day hoping is does something...I also read something about Vitamin C so I've been popping two of those bad boys a day...hey, couldn't hurt right?!?

AFM -We had to put my childhood dog down yesterday, so so sad! Felt so bad for my parents and sister...I mean, I grew up with him too but I've been out of the house so long with my own pup now, I'm a little removed. He was 14 years old!! Hard to see him go but it definitely was for the better.

On a lighter note, my boss gave me word today that a much anticipated promotion is in the final stages of approval with our corporate office and will be official soon!! yay!! AND - JetBlue thought they would go ahead and drop a 6:30 am flight that we booked for September and bump us up to a 10:30am flight...four hours?? I think not!! We fly early to get the most out of our vacay!! Soooo, I called and bitched until they gave us an early flight one day earlier for the same price and the same hotel for an extra night for free!! Woot woot! :)

I've been drinking my Fertilitea which is supposed to even out the hormones too. Just unsure about when O will show :/ hopefully soon. I'm sorry about your family dog, those things are never easy :( I went with my sister when they had to put down her puppy for parvo and it was so incredibly sad. I cried on and off all day and it wasn't even my dog. But better he didn't suffer. Congrats on the soon promotion! How exciting!

Ashlee- I'm in love!!! So cute!....name?

I am really horrible at names lol good thing I've already picked them for my future children...but for now we call her tiny or tiny kitty :)

Yes, nichole, Arya. She's doing wonderfully :) She's such a chunky butt and eats so much! I have her here at work with me and she's such a little love- purrs so loud and loves her belly rubbed <3 <3

disney- Yay for promotion! Sorry about your doggie though, obviously he had a very long, full, and loved life <3

nikki- Tell DH to get his booty in gear and scoop that poop!!!!

omg, weirdly, my new niece's name is Arya. i had not heard it before... and now i've heard it twice!

Who all has medical apts, surgeries.... tomorrow. I think there were a few of us.

If so GOOD LUCK to you all!

stg- How did pre-op apt go?

Mirolee- It's a name on the show Game of Thrones. I love that show and it's becoming pretty popular so you might start hearing it more often!

I met a little boy (he was about 8) named Aria on Saturday. I had never heard it for a boy before. I am not sure how I feel about it being used for a boy name...

Arya has been a top name on my list for a while--only after reading the GoT books and seeing the shows, ha.

The only other time I heard the name Arya is on the show Pretty Little Liars but I'm pretty sure they spell it Aria on there. I like the 'y' spelling better personally. Its a name that I had considered.

Nikki- I have to go get a blood draw tomorrow morning. FX it's the last one for the m/c but that I'll be back soon after for pregnancy!

AFM, these OPKs are driving me nuts. I wish I would have tested more than once on Monday when I got my darkest one to be sure if I O'd. If I did then I should be covered because we BD'd Saturday night, Sunday morning and Tuesday morning. I've got my FX that I did in fact O and that hopefully I'll catch my little eggy. But this morning the line is almost invisible. GAH! I wish I was better at temping:dohh:

1 month til the wedding ashlee!

Nikki-I am getting my CD21 bloodwork tomorrow. Unfortunately they are kind of slow so I probably won't get my results until next week though...

1 month til the wedding ashlee!
I know! Part of me is relieved and excited that it will be here soon the other part is stressing the ef out because it's crunch time](*,)

i know what you mean but i promise - everything will be perfect. even the stuff that "messes up" or "goes wrong" - at the end of the day, it will be the best day ever :)

I'm trying to just relax lol but some days I just can't as hard as I try. The day of though I'm promising myself that I won't get upset if things go wrong because shit just happens lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->