May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

8dpo for me today.

Top test is my 'apple sauce tester' test. lmao.

Bottom is this mornings after one minute. I feel like I maybe see something but then again, I always maybe see something. lmao.

Attachments

• hpt 018.jpg
    hpt 018.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 13
What the heck is an apple sauce tester? lmao

but i think i might see something on yours too! FX FX FX I want you to get your BFP!! I won't be jealous if you do I promise :) lol

Hahaha thanks Ash <3 I'd understand if you were though, we can't help jealousy sometimes when we want something so bad. We'll both get our BFPs soon and be bump buddies <3

For some reason apple juice comes up positive on a pregnancy test if you dip it in it. I didn't have apple juice so I used apple sauce, works just the same lmao. I used it to see exactly where the line should be.

btw for anyone having a down day, you should really look at this thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1853255-ttc-confessions.html

I LOL'd so much reading it because I do so many of these things. If DF knew half of what I do he'd think I was crazy haha

My personal favorites:

I press on my boobs to see if they're sore....no?...not pressing hard enough

Everything is a sign...heard a sing with baby in it, saw 5 pregnant ladies in a row, 3 magpies...must be pregnant ... And it's a girl

Cramp..symptom..pregnant, headache..symptom..pregnant, naseuated..symptom..pregnant, suns up!..symptom..pregnant. lol

Hahaha thanks Ash <3 I'd understand if you were though, we can't help jealousy sometimes when we want something so bad. We'll both get our BFPs soon and be bump buddies <3

For some reason apple juice comes up positive on a pregnancy test if you dip it in it. I didn't have apple juice so I used apple sauce, works just the same lmao. I used it to see exactly where the line should be.

Yea, but I know that you've been trying as hard as me for your BFP so I'd be happy rather than jealous :) It's all these fools that don't even try that make me jealous lol. Though I would hope that I get mine soon after!

That's so weird! I wonder why applesauce/juice works.

HAHA the applesauce tester. Its a great idea though! I'll have to try it this cycle. Your 8dpo has a hint of something on it though. Fingers crossed!!!

Ash, that website is amazing. thank you for that!

There is another site that I found a ways back that was similar to that..i will have to try to find it again. It was a list of the reasons why and how you know youre ttc'ing. "you know youre ttc'ing when..." I was crying of laughter.

Hi I really hope May is the month I find out Im pregnant!!! May-be!!! I plan to take a hpt this Friday (24) , or maybe tomorrow if I cant wait. It would be better for me to find out if Im pregnant earlier than later cuz Im supposed to start a new drug for arthritis and Id rather not take it if Im pregnant. Tho dr says it's safe. Even if I get a bfp on the test this week i suppose I'll go to the dr for a test too for more confirmation. I dont want to take any chances or risks. I want to have a drug free pregnancy. Anyways Hubby & i are ttc #3. TTC since April 9. I believe I missed my fertile days in the month of april. For this month, May, I believe we timed bd better. Hope this is the week I find out. Im expecting af today but no signs of it coming altho there are some months it just comes without warning and other months I get signs/.warnings so its hard to say. Feeling a little more tired and feeling like I have to pee a little more but who knows if they are early pregnant symptoms or not. With our 2 we got, i never had any early pregnancy symptoms. I didnt feel like I was pregnant til much later. Good luck to all. Hope this is your month.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1369371600z7z7z0z0.png

oh the thread is soo alive today...yaaayy i love it wen we r chatty... thanks for the cheering up jokes u girls shared yday...i came online later in the eve and read them :haha:
Aria is a very common name in india actually so ive heard it alot and i love it...for boys its aryaan so tht makes its much better for them than aria...
I know tht alot of ppl hate potty jokes...for me personally they totally crack me up...sometimes i think y is this funny...:wacko::wacko:

Cassidy you're sooo fnny with the apple sauce...wow i didnt even know tht...hahaha...ooohhhh and the test...i think i c sth...but its still really really earlier...im sure well c more tests from u :winkwink:

Ashleee-- this link is hilarious...i know wat im goin to do alot today now...wow d day is soo near...the jitters r very normal hun...its all goin to b beautiful

Beedan -- best of luck for testing :thumbup:

AFM - had my dr app yday...my prog came back at 0.5 which totally means no o...my dr was also confused wen i told him abt all the positive opks....ahh well he gave me provera to take for 7 days to bring on a period and then he also gave me clomid for my new cycle.....im a happy camper....heres hoping the miracle drug brings me my miracle baby :happydance:

Welcome beedan! Good luck and baby dust!

reds: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1040701-you-know-youre-ttc.html
i have it in my subscriptions. i like to read it occasionally!

Sonia- I know! I keep going back to re-read the posts on that thread. It just makes my day a lot more entertaining lol. Bummer about no O though :? but glad your dr gave you clomid to help!

reds: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1040701-you-know-youre-ttc.html
i have it in my subscriptions. i like to read it occasionally!

Yay! You found it!

ok sonia - you and me - clomid for us both makes this month OURS!

ok sonia - you and me - clomid for us both makes this month OURS!

totallyyy....i just KNOW its gonna happen with clomid...just keeping my fingers crossed tht this time it lands in the right place and stick real tight....COME ON BABIES!!!!!!!!!

"You've been to the store on at least one occassion to make the following 3 purchases all at the same time, without buying anything else:

1. A pregnancy test
2. Maxi pads or tampons
3. A large bottle of alcohol "

:rofl: Love this one!

"You've been to the store on at least one occassion to make the following 3 purchases all at the same time, without buying anything else:

1. A pregnancy test
2. Maxi pads or tampons
3. A large bottle of alcohol "

:rofl: Love this one!

Hah! That was my favorite one! lmao

It's a good thing I'm at work alone and it's a slow day because if someone walks in they're going to think I'm crazy with how much that thread is making me LOL

it really is one of the best threads. i think people would also think i'm crazy 'cause i do a lot of nodding at the computer screen... "yes, i do that. and that. oh i hadnt thought of that. yes, that too!"
i will do days 5-9 with timed intercourse. HSG next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->