May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

LMAO Kevin was just saying today "My sperm are probably horrible huh." hahahaha.

Hahaha that's hilarious

Lol I'll just get a double pack and keep the second one for when I need it lol and you don't need to pay me back

Cassidy- Wait for tomorrow to test with an FRER! It looks promising... *fingers crossed*

I'll wait till tomorrow morning. I'm such an impatient person but I know that's best. Thanks Emily! :)

Ash- come overrr after the boys lunch and we can have a season 3 GOT marathon ;)

I'll wait till tomorrow morning. I'm such an impatient person but I know that's best. Thanks Emily! :)

Ash- come overrr after the boys lunch and we can have a season 3 GOT marathon ;)

YESSS! Definitely :D

Yay! No way we can get through the whole season tonight but you can come back tomorrow ;) lol

Welcome, Starilicious! :) H & H 9 mos. :flower:

---

Sorry AF got you, Steph! :hugs:

---

Hope you are able to get justice regarding the parking lot car hitter, Nikki!

Thanks for the good luck for my surgery and asking about the pre-op appt, :hugs::hugs: see the AFM section for how my pre-op went. ;)

----

I agree with Emily, Sonia. How rude of your sis-in-law to complain to you after what you've been going through!

---

Ack, sorry to hear you're still having wedding dress troubles, Ashlee! Hopefully things start to go smoother soon!

Adorable kitten! :3

---

Nichole, FX'd for a not too long cycle for you!

----

Cassidy, DH and I have a game night, as well. :) Glad it's helped you reconnect :)

Also, FX'd for the test to turn out to be a BFP!

---

Glad you are okay and the tornado didn't hit you, LaLa! Sorry AF got you though! :hugs:

---

"Might as well try hard these last few cycles before I fork out money to have a 3-some with DH and my FS." Rachel, LOL! :haha:

---

Glad the tornado didn't get you either, Julie! Bummer about the flooding basement, though. :hugs:

---

"Ok... Just don't poop on the bed, OK?" Emily, LOL! :haha:

---

Mirolee, FX'd for good HSG results and fast working clomid!

"Breastits" LOL :haha:

---

Kara, my condolences for your childhood doggie :hug:

Congrats on the job promotion, though! :flower:

---

Hugs to anyone I missed, or had no advice for! I'm thinking of you and rooting for you! :hugs:

---

Hugs to everyone feeling bummed about the unfairness of fertility/infertility :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

----

AFM: My pre-op appt went great and the doc was able to ease my fears again. He said that loads of people he sees fear it will never happen (and get the poop scared out of them by mean ol' Dr. Google) but most succeed. And he's giving me especially good chances. I asked him how many women with endo and high AMH come into his clinic and come out with no baby by the end of it (providing they went as far as the shared risk IVF program if IUI's didn't work), and he said less than 10%, so I've got a better than 90% chance of ultimate success. He's also optimistic that one of the IUI's will work. So I've decided to be optimistic and say "when" not "if" I'm PG. Also, my FS said I was clear to BD next week during O time if I felt up to it. :) So hopefully I'll feel up to it, to get another natural try in before moving on to IUI.Something should work for me, after this lap surgery.

Even though I'm sure I'll be fine, it's still hard not to be a bit jittery about the surgery, since they are still going to knock me out (and I just don't like being knocked out - if they could numb me up and give me a magazine to read while it's going on, I'd be fine) :haha:

Today is the surgery. In a few hours I'll be heading off to the hospital. I've got what I need to bring gathered, and got my rx filled for the pain meds for after, and I can't wait till it's over and I wake up and see the before and after pics of my innards and get the scoop on what's going on in there.

Cassidy-I could definitely see a line in all the pics...I really hope it's a bfp! If it is, I will have to say I told you so! I'm telling you, the month you think it's least likely to happen is when it happens lol

Cassidy-fx'd for you!! Looks promising!! And the whole applesauce thing made me lol!! How in the heck did you know applesauce will turn a preggo test pos?!

STG-thinking of you!! I know it's scary, any surgery is!! But things will be just find and then you'll be that much closer to your BFP!! :)

STG- good luck with your surgery! Those odds are very good :) that's awesome news!

Cassidy- I'm waiting for you to take the friggin test! Lol I want to see if you finally got your :bfp: !

AFM, I woke up today feeling nauseous. Same as I felt the week after ovulation when I got my bfp. I looked at my chart on my phone and the nausea showed up 3DPO then and if I did in fact ovulate on Monday that would make today 3DPO. FX that's a good sign. I want my sticky bean!

Ok, girls who have had BFP's, what supplements were you taking? What other things were you doing that you think helped?

my little boy is turning into a gutty git, he finished of a 5oz bottle today, and he put on almost 1lb in a week.

STG - gl with your surgery hun...will b thinking of u...im sure all will b well :thumbup:

Cassidy.... commmonnn already ..............i hope the only reason uve not yet posted is bcos ur fraaking out with joy after seeing your bfp :thumbup:

Steph...... awwww....they r soo cute welll they start drinking like they wont get another bottle everrr..:haha:

Ashlee... hopefully these r gud signs :)

STG- GL today! Thinking about you!!

Ill have to catch up with everyone else soon, but first I need to catch up on my work.

However just wanted to tell you all today's u/s was great. They said the baby looks really healthy and found a heart beat of 102. They said we are going to put you at 5+5, not 7 weeks. I told them I expected that because my 7 weeks came from my LMP, but I have longer cycles (and ovulate late) and really I should be 5+6 today according to my o-date (I told her this before I even did the u/s). She totally agreed with me after the u/s. She was surprised by they heartbeat being so strong so early. She said everything is measuring extremely healthy!! YAYA. They also asked to do another u/s at the 7 weeks (in a week and a half-ish) to see the progression.

Attachments

• WP_20130523_001.jpg
    WP_20130523_001.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
nikki, that is SO awesome!

yay nikki! look at that little baby! omg how exciting! are you over the moon?

Ashlee, I used to do the same thing. was obsessively checking the thread every few minutes to see if anyone posted anything!

Waves-- anything?

pdxmom- how are you?

Cassidy, man that looks positive to me! Have you taken a FRER yet? I get all of my FRER's at CVS, since they keep giving me $5 off, or 25% off my purchase thingy's--makes FRER's somewhat affordable...

AFM, just waiting to O. I got folic acid and b b6 vitamins last night that im going to start taking soon..it can't hurt.

yay nikki! look at that little baby! omg how exciting! are you over the moon?

Ashlee, I used to do the same thing. was obsessively checking the thread every few minutes to see if anyone posted anything!

Waves-- anything?

pdxmom- how are you?

Cassidy, man that looks positive to me! Have you taken a FRER yet? I get all of my FRER's at CVS, since they keep giving me $5 off, or 25% off my purchase thingy's--makes FRER's somewhat affordable...

AFM, just waiting to O. I got folic acid and b b6 vitamins last night that im going to start taking soon..it can't hurt.

I can't help it I'm so bored! I bought Cassidy a FRER last night and I'm dying for her to take it lmao. Definitely can't hurt to take folic acid and b vitamins. I'm taking prenatals still actually and still drinking Fertilitea.

Im so antsy! It really is her turn to get a bfp! Cassidy, lets see those tests!

I do it with texting, too. im always anxiously waiting for someone to text me! hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->