May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Ashlee-I wish I had a slow day at work! I have a "quota" for personal internet use, so I have to use it verrry sparingly! I will for sure be raiding that thread tonight though.

Happy Wednesday all :) One day closer to Friday!

Goodluck with Clomid, HWPG!

Amanda- I have had an overabundance of internet time today and it's driving me nuts lol. The thread was really lively this morning now it's gone quiet and I'm bored lol Ive been checking like every 5 minutes to see if anyone's posted anything.

Hahah I know...well what's everyone's poa this cycle???im goin the SMEP way...hopefully I'll keep at it..

I guess you could kinda say I'm going with SMEP. I've just decided to BD every other day. We BD'd twice the day before I think I may have ovulated? So hard to tell this cycle. No idea what my body is doing yet. Still drinking Fertilitea and taking prenatals. FX it works

I just hope I don't get all those false positives on the opks this time round...

Yea, that really sucks :/ We're both kinda in the same boat with not really knowing what the hell is going on lol

We're smep-ing it also...

GO SMEP!!!!!!!! lots of us rooting for it this mth...there has to b some results for sure :thumbup:

Goodluck! Any signs or symptoms?! Crossing my fingers for you.

Thanks! Nope, nothing yet but I figure it's still too early to tell.

waves-Your temps seem to be a little crazy. Are you temping at the same time? Are you getting at least 3-4 hours of constant sleep before you temp? Are you doing opks? You might have O'd, but it might take a few more temps to tell for sure...

Haha, yeah I'm going to go ahead & say my temps aren't going to accurately tell me anything about my cycle. They've been taken at the same time every day (one or two days had an hour difference) however last night, I doubt I got a solid 3 hours straight. There was another night this cycle where I had the same thing - I tossed & turned all night. I've also woken up with my mouth open so I'm sure that caused my temp to dip for a couple of days. So I think I'll just go by when I felt those O pains & had the EWCM and figure I'm 3dpo today.

GAH! Just got the best news next to a BFP! DF is getting switched from swing shift to days! I'm so excited. Now we'll see each other more than just 1-2 days a week. Also means more opportunity for BD! So excited!!:yipee:

That's awesome Ashlee! Swing shift is the worst! DH works 2:30pm to 12 or 1am M-Th and then 9pm to 7am on Fridays. PLUS he works 1-2 hours around our apartments before he goes to work. It is brutal on him. Hopefully one day he can work regular day hours.

That's awesome Ashlee! Swing shift is the worst! DH works 2:30pm to 12 or 1am M-Th and then 9pm to 7am on Fridays. PLUS he works 1-2 hours around our apartments before he goes to work. It is brutal on him. Hopefully one day he can work regular day hours.

Yea it really sucks :? DF has been working Monday-Friday 4-12:30 sometimes 2-3 hours over and then every other Saturday 9-5:30 for the last year and a half. I'm so happy that I will get to see him more. I'm hoping that it will make me less stressed and also make TTC a little easier for us. Plus, when I do see him, one or both of us are usually exhausted.

DH use to be strictly over nights so swing shit isn't too bad. He just became the manager of that shift so it will be while yet before he can go days.

So this is the test now completely dried (bottom test. 8dpo) I'm hoping you all see what i'm seeing to reassure me i'm not crazy. So hoping this is it and not another POS evap since i'm great at getting those! But I saw it within a minute. So idk :/ I wish it would upload as big as it is on my computer!!!! Lol

Attachments

• hpt 043.jpg
    hpt 043.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11
  • hpt 0431.jpg
    hpt 0431.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 15
oooooooooooooooooooo cassidyy... i totally c it...am i right tht u also c a line from the top of the bottom stick???????

so this is the test now completely dried (bottom test. 8dpo) i'm hoping you all see what i'm seeing to reassure me i'm not crazy. So hoping this is it and not another pos evap since i'm great at getting those! But i saw it within a minute. So idk :/ i wish it would upload as big as it is on my computer!!!! Lol

i see it! I see it! Go get a frer!!!

Yeah it looks more pronounced at the top of the bottom test (bottom is m 8dpo, top is the 'applesauce test' lmao.)

I'm too broke to get a FRER! Lmao. Ill see if it gets darker tmw and if so i'll borrow money from Kevin's mom or something since they get paid tomorrow night. Im so nervous! I know the chances of me conceiving 4-5 days before O are slim so I just feel it's going to be another evap and i'll be let down like always :/

I'll friggin buy it for you!!! Maybe kev has super sperm after all lmao

Yeah it looks more pronounced at the top of the bottom test (bottom is m 8dpo, top is the 'applesauce test' lmao.)

I'm too broke to get a FRER! Lmao. Ill see if it gets darker tmw and if so i'll borrow money from Kevin's mom or something since they get paid tomorrow night. Im so nervous! I know the chances of me conceiving 4-5 days before O are slim so I just feel it's going to be another evap and i'll be let down like always :/

just stay positive cassidy... im not saying get over excited but try not to think negative...hoping this is it for u hun :thumbup::hugs:

Omg Ash shut up! Lol if you buy me a FRER i'll pay you back Friday since our men get paid at like midnight on Thursday!!! lmao. Now I gotta hold my pee for like four hours hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->