May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

I jJUST took a FRER and wondfo... left the room cause I just feel like they're gonna be negative and that last nights was an evap. We'll see.

Nikki - Oooooh! It's a baby!!! It is great you saw the HB! Beautiful!

STG - I will be thinking of you today! *hugs*

Julie - I took FertilAid for Women, FertileCM, used pre-seed, and took no anti-histamines during O week. I usually take allergy meds every day for allergy induced asthma, but I survived for a week without them. I think that made a difference, personally. Really upped my "lubrication" and my EWCM. I also drank a cup or 2 of green tea every day. How us the nutritious eating going?

Cassidy - You are 9 DPO, keep testing!

Steph - A pound in a week??? Hungry baby! How old is he? Growth spurt time???

Cassidy- Ah boooo! I agree with Emily, keep testing. I didn't get my BFP until 15dpo.

total booo. but you're still soooo early. Im rooting for you getting a :bfp: this month!

on a completely random side note, I feel like a fish today, I got my nails done, which I rarely do, and they're so sparkly that I keep getting distracted by them while typing. epic fail!

total booo. but you're still soooo early. Im rooting for you getting a :bfp: this month!

on a completely random side note, I feel like a fish today, I got my nails done, which I rarely do, and they're so sparkly that I keep getting distracted by them while typing. epic fail!

:haha: That made me laugh!

Hahahaha :rofl:

I got the "shellac" versus regular nail polish and MAN IT IS SHINY! total fish moment over here, ha ha ha!

Nikki - awesome news! Great to see a bean in there!

Cassidy, you are so early. Keep testing.

I'm waiting to O. Back to temping, opks and saliva microscope. I'm doing it hard core this month. I'm on CD 10. My goal is to bd every other night but DH just switched to nights this week so I think we'll bd again tonight since he's off then we'll have to do it in the mornings since we both work all weekend, opposite shifts. I'm only on CD 10 though. I'm hoping Ill just O early from the Soy. I had huge ferns on my microscope this am so fx it's coming early!! My temp dropped a bit this am but that doesn't mean much to me before O since I have had a dip then O'd when it went up. I'm hopeful but not putting all my hopes into it since my chances aren't very high.

In other news, hangover 3 came out today. I think we are going to go see it. Anyone else love hangover?

In other news, hangover 3 came out today. I think we are going to go see it. Anyone else love hangover?

Yes!!! DH wanted to go see it tonight, but we are getting burgers with a friend of ours, and we have a big day tomorrow so we can't be out too late. But we will deffo be going to see it in the movies!

Nikki - so happy for you! Seeing you u/s pic with that little bean even makes it more real for me to believe you finally got your bfp and proved dr.'s wrong!

We are going to try to see it too! OH went back to school and got his BSN, his graduation is today and we are going to be celebrating this weekend, so I think we are going to try to see it next weekend!

I hope this month is your month!

Nikki - Oooooh! It's a baby!!! It is great you saw the HB! Beautiful!

STG - I will be thinking of you today! *hugs*

Julie - I took FertilAid for Women, FertileCM, used pre-seed, and took no anti-histamines during O week. I usually take allergy meds every day for allergy induced asthma, but I survived for a week without them. I think that made a difference, personally. Really upped my "lubrication" and my EWCM. I also drank a cup or 2 of green tea every day. How us the nutritious eating going?

Cassidy - You are 9 DPO, keep testing!

Steph - A pound in a week??? Hungry baby! How old is he? Growth spurt time???

almost a pound yea, he's 12 weeks, the last week he has been pretty hungry so i think it is a growth spurt, he only gets hungry like he has been when he has a growth spurt.

Nikki - awesome news! Great to see a bean in there!

Cassidy, you are so early. Keep testing.

I'm waiting to O. Back to temping, opks and saliva microscope. I'm doing it hard core this month. I'm on CD 10. My goal is to bd every other night but DH just switched to nights this week so I think we'll bd again tonight since he's off then we'll have to do it in the mornings since we both work all weekend, opposite shifts. I'm only on CD 10 though. I'm hoping Ill just O early from the Soy. I had huge ferns on my microscope this am so fx it's coming early!! My temp dropped a bit this am but that doesn't mean much to me before O since I have had a dip then O'd when it went up. I'm hopeful but not putting all my hopes into it since my chances aren't very high.

i'm off to see it on saturday

Thanks Ladies!!! We are over the moon. The connection between DH and I when we heard the heartbeat and looked at each other was magical. I texted the picture to our parents and they were so excited!

Julie- I did vit D 2000iu, vit B-complex 50mg and prenatals and then DH had a list of vit he took. Sorry it might not be too help full. I also drank 2-3 cups green tea (cold) everyday because I LOVE it and it was a good excuse to drink it.

STG- Thinking about you!

Cassidy- do you wait the expected 3-5 min when you take HCG's or do you wait till they dry? All the ones I have taken say to wait only like 3-5 min, maybe your say something else. But for the ones I have taken if you wait til they dry then you will get an EVAP line. Hopefully you will get your BFP this month. Its your turn! If not then Suzy said next month!

Disney- I actually read about apple juice turning preggo tests positive because of dye in them (yum). I didn't have apple juice so I figured apple sauce would probably work. It did! lmao

STG- Thinking of you!!!! FX everything goes perfectly!!!!

Nikki- Omg love the little bean all snuggled in there! And now your due date is back to around your g-pa's birthday right? How special <3 I bet hearing the heartbeat was the best thing in the world. I can't wait to experience that. Also I saw a line on the wondfo within a minute of taking it- it just got darker as it dried. Just an evil evap :growlmad: Although in true POAS fashion I always keep them under my sink to scrutinize anyways lmao.

Amanda- I wanna get my nails done but have only got them done maybe twice and feel like I wouldn't be able to function with them! LMAO. You still planning on adopting the kitties or should I line up other homes for them? Are you still kitty-sitting? How's everything else in your world going?!

Rachel- FX that you see your BFP this month!! It is totally your turn. Can't wait to see those two lines pop up on your test!!!

DF and I only saw the first Hangover, never saw the second so I doubt we'll go see the third. We really wanna see 'Now you see me' and 'The Purge'. Think they both look pretty good :) Anyways, i'm EXHAUSTED today. I still feel so tired and slept for sooooo long. And I woke up twice to eat because I was STARVING. FX they're good signs.

almost a pound yea, he's 12 weeks, the last week he has been pretty hungry so i think it is a growth spurt, he only gets hungry like he has been when he has a growth spurt.

Is he cluster feeding? I remember not knowing WTF was going on when DS would cluster feed before growth spurts... like he was attached to bottle or breast every 30 minutes.

DF and I saw the first and second Hangover but we both didn't really like the second so doubt we'll go to see the third. We want to go see the new Star Trek and Now You See Me. I've been WAY excited for Now You See Me to come out. I have this unexplained crush on Jesse Eisenberg, I dunno I think he's hot in a skinny nerdy white boy kinda way? lmao. And normally I'm not into Star Trek but it's got Benedict Cumberbatch from Sherlock in it so I have to see it now.

In other news, dropped off our kitty to be spayed today and DF went to pick her up. He calls me saying he thinks they gave him the wrong cat. I'm like uhhh how do you not know for sure? He sends me a picture and it's obviously not her! The vet still had her in the back thank god. Worries me a little...hopefully he doesn't have that problem with our future children :wacko: The thing that gets me is that he was worried that she'd act different after being spayed but he couldn't even tell for sure that it wasn't her when it was a different cat! lmao

Nikki - What an amazing little picture, so so happy that your little bean is doing so well!! That heartbeat is fantastic for being so early, over the moon for you and DH!

Cassidy - That's too funny! But smart to be able to compare! Haha! Don't get discouraged, its still so early!

Ashlee - That made me laugh out loud, sounds like something DH would do...I can't believe the vet gave him the wrong kitty!!

Rachel - They say morning booty is good for TTC bc the little soldiers are super excited then! That's how DH and I got our BFP, five days of morning sex with me finishing after DH! Fx'd that will do the trick for you!!

Amanda - loooove the shellac! Makes them so pretty, I love when my nails looks nice! LMAO at "being a fish" haha!

Mirolee - Goodluck with HSG!! Boo that first round of clomid was a no-go, but fx'd that you follow suit with your mom and that the second round is a charm!

Emily - I cant believe you are 17 weeks already!! Time flies! Are you getting excited to find out sex? Ahhhh, can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->