May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

STG- GL today! Thinking about you!!

However just wanted to tell you all today's u/s was great. They said the baby looks really healthy and found a heart beat of 102. They said we are going to put you at 5+5, not 7 weeks. I told them I expected that because my 7 weeks came from my LMP, but I have longer cycles (and ovulate late) and really I should be 5+6 today according to my o-date (I told her this before I even did the u/s). She totally agreed with me after the u/s. She was surprised by they heartbeat being so strong so early. She said everything is measuring extremely healthy!! YAYA. They also asked to do another u/s at the 7 weeks (in a week and a half-ish) to see the progression.
YAY! That's so awesome! :thumbup:

:bfn: lol. I'm going back to bed. :growlmad:

Don't give up yet! :hugs:

on a completely random side note, I feel like a fish today, I got my nails done, which I rarely do, and they're so sparkly that I keep getting distracted by them while typing. epic fail!

OMG I just spit my Fertilitea while laughing at this. Too funny! I've been dying for a manicure. I keep my nails short though so manicurists always get grumpy at me. They have to keep stopping to wipe off the the polish they get on my skin lol.

AFM- just sitting here waiting for AF to show. Never wanted to get my period so badly before :haha:

Emily - I cant believe you are 17 weeks already!! Time flies! Are you getting excited to find out sex? Ahhhh, can't wait!

I'm dying to find out... 14 days to go (rounding off... today is half over, plus the scan is at 1:00, so that knocks a full day off the count). :haha:

I hear you Nichole - I was a little cramp today and cervix is low and seems open but who knows...im starting to think it will never come :(

I think cervix can be all over the place after MC but I haven't checked until today...do any of you fellow cp checkers know how long before AF it drops and/or opens?

I hear you Nichole - I was a little cramp today and cervix is low and seems open but who knows...im starting to think it will never come :(

I think cervix can be all over the place after MC but I haven't checked until today...do any of you fellow cp checkers know how long before AF it drops and/or opens?

My cervix was always all over the place, so I can't really help you... But I always knew the day AF was supposed to show (maybe the first day of spotting?), it would be hard and really prominent. It is almost impossible for me to tell if it's open or not because I have a tilted vajay (the more you know...), so sometimes it was difficult for me to even check cp properly.

OMG, mine is too! That's so funny!! Its always hard for me to tell and like wayyy awkwardly too the left! haha WTF?!

I never *had* any spotting before AF, that b*tch always confronted me head on - who knows how it will be now though...with every day that passes I think more about how awful this AF is probably going to be when she does actually show, but it'd still be better than nothing...argh!

Ashlee- I couldn't stop laughing at dh/kitty story. I had to tell my dh because he kept asking what I was laughing at. Lets hope he doesn't do that to you lo!

Cassidy- yes close to gpa's bday...his is Jan 18. Which is actually what the nurse told me today was edd.

Kara - mines always all over the place except during o time it's soft and high consistently. I've convinced myself that I'm preggers with a super high cp only for AF to come that day. The doc said mine is anteverted....maybe that's why it's so hard to figure out open vs closed?

Ashlee - that is totally something DH would do. :rofl:

Kara - mines always all over the place except during o time it's soft and high consistently. I've convinced myself that I'm preggers with a super high cp only for AF to come that day. The doc said mine is anteverted....maybe that's why it's so hard to figure out open vs closed?

Could be...so annoying!! The mythical cervical position, like a damned unicorn!

Waves-- anything?

Not really, but thanks for asking :) I had a temp dip yesterday but today it was back up to where it was the previous two days. But the dip was after getting virtually no sleep so I attribute the dip to that. I tossed and turned all night, got up an hour earlier than normal. Definitely didn't get a solid TWO hours of sleep let alone 3-4.

I got decent sleep last night but when I got home from work, I got hit with a wave of exhaustion. That was one of my first signs in my last pregnancy. Just wanted to sleep all day, every day so we'll see. Figure I have another 4 days before I could start testing.

Mine's retroverted as well and I can never tell whether it's open/closed. I checked the day I suspect I ovulated though and thought I felt something different and felt that it was slightly open but who knows. I have nothing to compare it to really.

Kara- I was sort of able to figure out my CP. However, it wasn't totally reliable. I would say mine when low and closed about 2 days before AF. I never felt it open for AF because once I would spot I didn't check anymore. Hope that helps.

I have to (once again) tell you what magic happened to me today! Its just so unbelievable how much my grandfather is with me and watching out for me. Its so touching. At this point I don't think anyone can debate this with me. Well this evening, after our first time meeting our peanut, we were watching 30 rock and the song "Danny Boy" played again. Which for those of you that remember, that was my grandpa's favorite song and he had my aunt sing it at his funeral this past Nov. As you all know that only other time, since the funeral, I have heard the song was the first day I did a urine test and we found out we were preggo. Then today when we met with the nurse she did a little circle chart to figure out the due date, and she said Jan 18th, which is grandpa's exact bday. I started crying and I told her the story (I suppose I should change my ticker). Before grandpa pasted we told him our first born will be named after him, and he for sure is watching out for this one!

Ashlee-That is so funny! I can't believe he had the wrong cat! lol At least he noticed, right?! lol
Were you taking anything besides the fertilitea when you got your bfp?

Emily-The eating is going well! I'm not perfect by any means, but I've lost 11.5 lbs! I had blood drawn today to test progesterone, so hopefully that will be higher and show a difference from everything I'm doing!

Cassidy-It's still early! Don't give up hope yet!

Nikki-I am so excited for you!!!!! So glad everything is great! I love all the stuff with your gpa, he must be watching over you! My gpa passed away a year before your's. I definitely miss him so much!

AWWWW NIkki .... tht really is sth... im sure ur grandpa is looking over u and is goin to make sure your little one is a healthy and happy baby :hugs:

Ashlee--- tht is hilarious!!!!!!!! but liek julie said...at least he realised sth was off :haha:

Kara - no cp tips from me cos i dont even know wat to check :dohh::dohh:

Waves - i can imagine the frustration...hopefully sth will show soon :thumbup:

Ashlee-That is so funny! I can't believe he had the wrong cat! lol At least he noticed, right?! lol
Were you taking anything besides the fertilitea when you got your bfp?

I'm definitely glad he noticed! I just can't believe he didn't look in the kennel right when they handed it to him. He took it out to the car and then sat it on the seat and realized oh wait I think I have the wrong cat lol.

I was drinking Fertilitea, taking Spring Valley Prenatals and Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil. I've actually switched to the gummy prenatals now though because they're tastier and also include the Omega 3s. Though I haven't been taking the evening primrose which I think I should start again because it really does help with the CM.

almost a pound yea, he's 12 weeks, the last week he has been pretty hungry so i think it is a growth spurt, he only gets hungry like he has been when he has a growth spurt.

Is he cluster feeding? I remember not knowing WTF was going on when DS would cluster feed before growth spurts... like he was attached to bottle or breast every 30 minutes.

he was a little on sunday, he was getting hungry pretty much every hour. Now that we've upped his feed he's gone back to every 3 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->