May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Ashlee- make sure your gummies have enough folic acid. Basically compare them to your old pill form. I have been told gummies are tasty, but not as high in the supplements. So just check.

Ashlee- make sure your gummies have enough folic acid. Basically compare them to your old pill form. I have been told gummies are tasty, but not as high in the supplements. So just check.

That was actually the first thing I checked. They have 800mcg folic acid so same as my old ones. They're pretty comparable

OMG, mine is too! That's so funny!! Its always hard for me to tell and like wayyy awkwardly too the left! haha WTF?!

I never *had* any spotting before AF, that b*tch always confronted me head on - who knows how it will be now though...with every day that passes I think more about how awful this AF is probably going to be when she does actually show, but it'd still be better than nothing...argh!

Mine tilts like, back... so everytime I have to have a pap, it is sooo uncomfotable, cuz when they insert the speculum, it like, bonks the top wall of my vajay... then they have to like adjust it and try to figure out how to insert it properly. Blah...

Could be...so annoying!! The mythical cervical position, like a damned unicorn!

Have you seen "Forgetting Sarah Marshall?" This reminds of the part where the guy on the honeymoon says, "Off to find the mythical clitoris..." :haha:

My cervix likes to "hide" and face back (like closer to my spine). At one point at the doctor, they told me it may be upside down- Whaat?

I am cracking up at your DH, Ashlee! I can't believe the vet messed up like that...im glad he noticed though, imagine if you had gotten home to the wrong kitten! hahaha.

Cassidy, have you tested today? I'm antsy for you.

I'm still feeling like a fish, my fingers are SO DISTRACTING! I'm glad I didnt get my toes done too, I wouldn't be able to walk straight!

On another note, I left my good sunglasses at home today and only had leftover 3D glasses from the movies last week in my purse. I am so fashionable today, haha.

Happy friday everyone!

Robert you are hilarious!! OMG, how are the 3D glass's working out?

My cervix likes to "hide" and face back (like closer to my spine). At one point at the doctor, they told me it may be upside down- Whaat?

I am cracking up at your DH, Ashlee! I can't believe the vet messed up like that...im glad he noticed though, imagine if you had gotten home to the wrong kitten! hahaha.

Cassidy, have you tested today? I'm antsy for you.

I'm still feeling like a fish, my fingers are SO DISTRACTING! I'm glad I didnt get my toes done too, I wouldn't be able to walk straight!

On another note, I left my good sunglasses at home today and only had leftover 3D glasses from the movies last week in my purse. I am so fashionable today, haha.

Happy friday everyone!

I'm glad he noticed too! That other poor cat was probably like "who the hell are you?" lol As if it wasn't traumatized enough after having its baby making bits taken out.

Lmao at the 3D glass, I love it!

Ahh, that poor kitten must have been like "seriously people, you take my goods away AND hand me off to a stranger?"

We went and saw Iron Man 3 last week-- I highly reccomend it! and I personally generally hate movies like that!

The glasses are great-- I'll try to get a co-worker to take a pic of me. Im in my formal work outfit today (dress pants, collared shirt, designer heels)...and 3D glasses. Classy! :)

Amanda - I know! Poor thing! I really want to see Iron Man 3 too. I bet those 3D glasses look highly professional lol.

I just thought of something last night. One of my first symptoms before I got my BFP was that veins on my chest were super dark and obvious. I remember going to take a shower and being like ew why am I so veiny? lmao I didn't even realize until later that it was because I was pregnant. So now I'm going to be inspecting my chest every morning for veiny-ness lol. I was so busy looking for other symptoms at the time that I didn't even consider that as one.

Ashlee, My first big symptom last time was that my nipples got dark. I am always constantly checking my nipples in the TWW now! A ways back I was convinced that they were darker but only had old naughty pics that I had sent to OH as a comparison. They were the same, of course. I felt sooo ridiculous!

Oh, you betcha, the glasses look so very professional! I haven't had a chance to take a pic yet! GO SEE IRON MAN 3! It was GREAT! Seriously. I might go see it again.

I'm worried that OH and I dtd too often. We generally have sex about twice a day, sometimes once. I'm wondering if we are lowering his sperm levels by doing so? Maybe we should cut back to every other day?

Ashlee, My first big symptom last time was that my nipples got dark. I am always constantly checking my nipples in the TWW now! A ways back I was convinced that they were darker but only had old naughty pics that I had sent to OH as a comparison. They were the same, of course. I felt sooo ridiculous!

Oh, you betcha, the glasses look so very professional! I haven't had a chance to take a pic yet! GO SEE IRON MAN 3! It was GREAT! Seriously. I might go see it again.

I'm worried that OH and I dtd too often. We generally have sex about twice a day, sometimes once. I'm wondering if we are lowering his sperm levels by doing so? Maybe we should cut back to every other day?

Hahahaha that's great that you used naughty pics for comparison. I looked to see if mine got darker after my BFP but it didn't seem like it. My chest looked like a damn road map however so I think I'll notice if it happens again lol.

I do want to go see it. Not sure if we will this weekend though. It's DF's Bday tomorrow and we're heading down to SF so that I can meet up with my friend from cosmo school that's doing my hair/makeup for the wedding to do a practice run.

I worry about that sometimes to, but when I got my BFP we had BD'd the day before O and 2 times the day of, apparently it worked. Now, I'm just shooting for every other day since I don't know when O is for sure.

OOh-- have fun in SF and Happy Birthday to DF!! I work in the financial district (right off the embarcardero!) The weather has been SO nice recently, except it gets FREEEZING at night (yes, cali girl over here, anything under 55* and im in a parka)

It really was the only comparison I had, it got the job done! :) Mine got dark on day 1! I didnt get veiny till 7 or 8 weeks.

Thanks! I'm excited. I miss living in the bay area so much. There's just nothing up here :?. And compared to the heat of Red Bluff the cool air in the bay is welcome lol.

OOh-- have fun in SF and Happy Birthday to DF!! I work in the financial district (right off the embarcardero!) The weather has been SO nice recently, except it gets FREEEZING at night (yes, cali girl over here, anything under 55* and im in a parka)

Here in Ohio it's been unbelievably nice lately. In the upper 70's and 80's. Sometimes even a little too hot. All of a sudden yesterday it's in the 50's and today it's 46* and they issued a frost warning from midnight until 9am tomorrow. Mother Nature must be drunk :/

Anyway... I mentioned yesterday at 4dpo I was a little more exhausted that usual in the evening. Today at 5dpo I'm still feeling a bit over-tired (got decent sleep, but it could be the weather...) and have a headache. Otherwise, nothing to write home about. 3 days until I start testing haha.

Haven't heard from her today. Last time I talked to her was last night after I passed out on her couch with her kitten on my stomach while she was doing dishes lol.

Is it bad that I am very seriously considering a hiatus from Facebook until I get a BFP? lol I swear if I have to see one more newborn picture, bump picture, pregnancy announcement or hear about doctors appointments from my friends I am going to throw something.

Anyway... I mentioned yesterday at 4dpo I was a little more exhausted that usual in the evening. Today at 5dpo I'm still feeling a bit over-tired (got decent sleep, but it could be the weather...) and have a headache. Otherwise, nothing to write home about. 3 days until I start testing haha.

FX those are good signs and you get your BFP this month!

Yay waves, that sounds very hopeful!! I hope those are good signs!

Ash, totally reasonable!

Totally tmi but my day is far too boring not to share. I've been drinking beet juice like its my job.. And then just freaked out cause my pee was pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->