May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Yay waves, that sounds very hopeful!! I hope those are good signs!

Ash, totally reasonable!
You know, I could probably handle it of it were just a few here and there but since my miscarriage 2 friends have announced and keep posting updates and it makes my stomach hurt every time I see the posts.

Also considering a hiatus from instagram and pinterest...but then what would I do with all of my cat pictures...lol. A friend of mine, very fertile friend...she has 3 kids already... saw my baby board on pinterest and asked if I was trying so I explained to her the situation. She said sorry then she was trying to tell me how to tell I was ovulating because her dr told her when it feels wet that you're most fertile. I was just like "oh yea, I know all that already" lol. If only she knew how often I checked my CM and took OPKs... I honestly don't understand how people get pregnant without trying...it's so friggin hard

I think i'm not gonna test unless AF is a no-show. She ALWAYS shows on 14dpo, so if she doesn't i'll test morning of 15dpo.

10dpo today! No symptoms to speak of...

Waves- sounds like great signs!!!

Ash- Any results back yet???

Amanda- you make me LOL. Rocking the 3D glasses- you go girl ;)

Ashlee, I get the pinterest thing-- there are so many baby boards that make it really difficult not to pine over it. I have my baby board on pinterest titled "one day" just so people don't get too curious.

To make a very long story very short, My last pregnancy was not with my current OH. Getting pregnant last time was easy, We had sex mid-cycle and it happened on the first try. This time around, with my current OH, it has been really hard. We have been doing everything "right" and still havent gotten preggo! It drives me nuts.

And, beware. if youre going to be guzzling beet juice...pink pee is par for the course.

Cassidy - No, not yet...calling them now lol

Amanda - It's helpful knowing DF and I should in fact be able to have kids now that I got one BFP but I still feel like I should get him some vitamins or something so I don't have to wait very long lol

I think i'm not gonna test unless AF is a no-show. She ALWAYS shows on 14dpo, so if she doesn't i'll test morning of 15dpo.

Amanda- you make me LOL. Rocking the 3D glasses- you go girl ;)

Goodluck. You have far more willpower than I ever will!! Thanks, gotta keep this thread lively! (also bored out of my mind at work today-- can ya tell?)

Cassidy - No, not yet...calling them now lol

Amanda - It's helpful knowing DF and I should in fact be able to have kids now that I got one BFP but I still feel like I should get him some vitamins or something so I don't have to wait very long lol

I worry about Oh's sperm count. I worry that maybe he isnt able to have kids and we're going to have to end up doing in vitro :(

I worry about Oh's sperm count. I worry that maybe he isnt able to have kids and we're going to have to end up doing in vitro :(

Have you considered having him get SA? Would he be willing to do that? I've still considered asking DF do it even with our BFP. Especially since blighted ovum is usually caused by bad quality sperm or egg. WOuld be nice to know if we just got the s**t end of the stick or they're all bad quality

Cassidy- No results yet. Person that can tell me the results is with a patient so they said to call back in like 15 mins

He would be willing to, our insurance just won't cover it until we have been actively trying for a year, and we're not there yet. I have thought about getting the drug store one just to see.

I'm anxious about your results !

Got my progesterone results back today, 6.9. Last month it was 2.4. She said she still considers 6.9 to indicate no O, she wants a 10. However, I still thinking I'm Oing. I'm glad it increased. Going to keep trying the supplements and healthy eating. Maybe some progesterone cream. I might get impatient and get clomid though...we'll see.

Got my progesterone results back today, 6.9. Last month it was 2.4. She said she still considers 6.9 to indicate no O, she wants a 10. However, I still thinking I'm Oing. I'm glad it increased. Going to keep trying the supplements and healthy eating. Maybe some progesterone cream. I might get impatient and get clomid though...we'll see.

I say give it another month before asking for the clomid.. I have a feeling as you continue on with the supplements and your new nutritious life style, things are going to keep looking up! I am curious to see as your numbers go up if you will see differences in your temping and your OPKs... Do you need a prescription for clomid?

Ashlee- dh and I got off Facebook about 3 months ago because I couldn't handle it while trying. Honestly ots the best thing IV ever done!!

Julie-so glad its increasing!!

Robert- u crack me up. Glasses, pictures and beet juice!

Is there a way to post pics from a iPhone?

Glad I could make you laugh!

Yay Julie! That's great news! At least you know your body is headed in the right direction :) and WAY closer to where it needs to be. Let's hope all your hard work pays off soon!

Ashlee- dh and I got off Facebook about 3 months ago because I couldn't handle it while trying. Honestly ots the best thing IV ever done!!

Julie-so glad its increasing!!

I think I might have to. It just stresses me out and upsets me all over again to see it. But I also don't know how I'm going to function without checking Facebook every day lol.

AFM, still not heard from my midwife about levels yet. I called the office 3 times already but apparently she has a lot of appointments today. They said my file is on her desk for review and her last appointment was supposed to be at 5 so I should get a call soon....I better...

Off the TTC subject, DH and I officially paid off all of our debt!:happydance: we were like 3k in the whole so it wasn't TOO bad. We are probably going to get a car loan and get right back into debt but still! I can finally have a car again :)

Amanda-If you are in safari, you should be able to do the "Go Advanced" below the quick reply box. Then there is a little paperclip where you can post a pic. I haven't tried it on my phone, but I'm assuming it might be the same?
Why are you drinking beet juice exactly? DW and I went on a juice kick a year or so ago...beet juice was the worst! It tasted like dirt to me lol

Emily-That's what I'm thinking on doing. I've already lost 11.5 lbs, 8 or 9 more lbs and that's 10% of my weight...that's supposed to be enough to make a huge difference. I've already noticed a few changes in my chart 1. My temp shot up more than it ever has after O, usually it is a slow progression over a day or two. 2. My temps have stayed at 98.3, which is a little more than normal and today it shot up to 98.6 which is the highest it's ever been. 3. My bbs haven't been sore as often as they normally are. 4. I didn't O until cd20 or 21 for a few months in a row, this month I O'd cd17. So, I definitely feel like it has already made a difference.

On another note...I may be forced to move to a different school building next year. There's a teacher that moved down to our department this year. She doesn't get along with anyone, she lies, she is a horrible teacher (as in she doesn't teach and when she does she teaches things that make no sense for our kids, etc), she's confrontational...she's just so hard to get along with. I made the mistake of saying "bull s***" to her one day after she told another lie. That's it. All I said that was out of line was "bull s***". I sent an apology letter, we talked about it, we agreed all was fine and we were moving on. I had a meeting with HR today and they informed me that bc of that I might have to move. I am so pissed off. The situation is so unfair. I made one little mistake. I get along with everyone except her. No one gets along with her. Somehow I might have to move? Just doesn't make sense to me. I have a sneaking suspicion that my boss may have put her up to it though. My boss is ticked bc she knows I've talked to HR about her and she can't do anything to me or it's considered retaliation. Her and this teacher are friends and have made that very clear...Good news is, there's a good chance my boss might be forced to either move or quit also. Just a depressing day. I was hoping my prog would be higher and then all this. So glad we have a 3 day weekend and then only a few days to spring break!

Oh Julie...u need a break. Sorry hun, but it might be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->