May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Yeah, I'm thinking it might be a good thing too. It's just so hard when I have such strong, positive relationships with my other co-workers and I've spent 2 years building great relationships with my students. I have to start all over again. I just can't believe one stupid curse word is a reason to move someone. It's hard to know that she came in and messed everything up, but she's not the one moving. They said they would let me know in the next few weeks. I just hope they hurry up, I don't want to be left in limbo...Anyway, just needed to vent...

Oh, Emily, you do need a prescription for clomid. From what I understand it's pretty cheap though. My doc has already said she would prescribe it whenever I wanted. This next cycle I will have been on the healthy eating and supplements for over a month, so I'm hoping to see more of a difference. At this point I've only been doing it for a little over 3 weeks.

I believe we have a beaker in our group...is that true?

I have a wonderful carrot cake recipe that is like 65 min in oven at 425. I'd like to make them into cupcakes...how long and what temp?

I worry about Oh's sperm count. I worry that maybe he isnt able to have kids and we're going to have to end up doing in vitro :(

OH was worried about his before we conceived this last pregnancy. Before we met he was into stunts and doing stupid things that involved him being hit/kicked in the "goods" many, MANY times so he assumed none of his guys were any good and he was infertile.

We've been pregnant twice (one chemical pregnancy, one daughter) so it's safe to assume he and his guys are fine.

So excited about being 6dpo tomorrow... implantation is possible! I read a few posts/websites about implantation dips on charts and I'm excited to see if I get one! I know you can have it but not actually wind up pregnant but still! My temps were also out of whack in the first half of this cycle due to not getting enough sleep or sleeping with my mouth open so who knows if a dip would even be an actual dip anyway lol.

I just feel like once you hit 6dpo, symptom spotting can truly begin haha! :happydance:

Hello ladies! My husband and I have been ttc for over 3 years and I've found out I have PCOS. Femara did make me ovulate, but after buying a house and a new job I had stopped it for awhile. I was given Provera the last 3 months to bring on my period. I was told to take pregnancy tests before taking Provera each time. I have gotten 7 faint positives, and I am posting 3 pics; please let me know either way if you see anything I'm going crazy and I am not able to get to the dr until Wednesday.

Attachments

• Test 1.jpg
    Test 1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Test 2.jpg
    Test 2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Test 3.jpg
    Test 3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Test 4.jpg
    Test 4.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
Sorry Hun, it's hard to tell my phone, but I can't see a line. I am sending my baby dust your way! Xx

Thanks for thinking of me and wishing me well, ladies! :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

The surgery went great, although there was a lot more endo in there than the FS thought there would be and it took an hour and a half to get it all out, but he was able to remove all of it. Amazingly, my tubes and inside the uterus were totally clear. The endo was all on the abdominal walls, ligaments, and uterus (there was a big endo cyst hanging off the uterus), and there was some adhesion of my right kidney and uterus, and there were some fibroids to be removed on the outside of my uterus. Thankfully, my ovaries were completely unscathed, as the FS thought they would be, as well as my tubes were completely unscathed.

I still couldn't help but be nervous about the being knocked out part, and they did put an oxygen mask over my face while they were administering the knock-out juice, but the anesthesiologist and nurses and intern docs and FS were all very nice and reassuring, so I wasn't too freaked out. And once they gave me the juice, I was out pretty quick.

Recovery from the anesthesia was really rough on me, though. As suspected, I take after my mom and get really, really nauseous and it takes me a while to fully wake up. They had to give me three rounds of anti-nausea meds, and I was loaded up on pain meds like dilaudid, so I was there till 5 PM recovering before I could go home (my surgery was around 10 AM and ended around 11:30 AM, so I was recovering for a while). I was also so dehydrated that they had to give me a total of 3 bags of fluids (and I drank a whole bunch before the no-food-and-drink cut off point the night before, to try and prevent that). I felt like death warmed over while recovering, it was awful. The nurses were all very nice and helpful though. I never vomited, but once my body woke up enough for me to have to finally pee and I finally did that with the help of the nurses, I was able to belch and feel much better. It took till today until I was able to pee normally (it was a slow stop and start after surgery), due to the catheter they'd had in me during surgery, and my throat is still a bit sore and cough-y from the tube that was down my throat.

Luckily, the pain hasn't been so bad. The FS prescribed motrin and vicodin, but I only had to take the motrin for the first few rounds of feeling like I needed something for the soreness, but then around noon today it started to hurt enough when coughing that I added the vicoden and then that made me very sleepy and I've slept since then until now. It still hurts when I cough, but not as bad now.

My DH was with me all day yesterday and today, and my mom came to visit at the hospital before my surgery and stayed till I recovered enough to be able to carry out some conversations (and gave me a get-well present, a cute cat nightshirt).

The FS had to use non-dissolvable stitches on my incisions (I have four little ones covered by bandaids: one at the bellybutton, one at the bottom of my abdomen, and one each on both sides of my abdomen), so I'll have to have them removed at my post-op visit (I guess since the surgery was more intense I needed the non-dissolvable ones). Although, I just changed my bandaids and I don't see any stitches and neither did my DH (it looks like they glued me) so maybe we misheard and he just wants to check my incisions. And also, since the surgery was more intense, my healing time won't be so quick, so I can't BD or have anything up the vag (like tampons) or even bathe (although I can shower) till I see my FS again at the post-op on June 3rd. So, I'll have to take cycle #10 off, for TTC, after all. But maybe I'll call tomorrow or Monday to double check about the stitches and about no BD until post-op.

On the bright side, my FS is very hopeful about our fertility to the point that he wants us to try natural at least one more time before moving on to IUI. :happydance: I'm happy to try as many times natural before moving on to IUI, that the FS thinks is prudent. :winkwink: So, I'll at least have one more natural try. I'll have to ask him how many more tries after that he thinks would be ideal. I'm hopeful that maybe I'll get my natural BFP after all.

PS: Glad to hear about the great u/s, Nikki! :happydance: And glad to hear how your grandpa is watching over you. :cloud9:

Julie, glad your progesterone is on the rise, :) although sorry it's not as high as would be ideal :hugs: Sorry to hear about all the trouble with that other teacher and your boss at your school! That sucks. :hugs:

Nichole, congrats on paying of the debt! :flower: DH and I just recently paid off everything but the house.

Welcome, felecia :flower: I can't see any lines, but it could be too faint to show up on the camera. FX'd for darker lines for you. :dust:

Golds, I am a baker. (you wrote beaker and I was like 'wha?!' haha) I would think about thirty mins, but the best way to tell is when you gently touch the top center it will be crusty/hard, and if you have a skewer, if you stick it in and it comes out clean, they're done! I would also suggest the temp down by 25 degrees and bake a little longer. GL!
Jury, great job on the changes! I'm positive your progesterone will continue ue to rise. I just started my second round of clomid last night, and it was not covered bymy insurance, and it cost about forty dollars. I'm taking 100mg per day. I found last month that my temp SHOT up and I had a lot more 'symptoms', which I attribute to better progesterone levels.
Stg, glad the surgery was so successful. Good things in your future!
Afm,as I said, took my first doseof this months clomid last night. Four more days, then we're hitting the sheets!

Luteal spike at 6dpo - mean anything?

I'm anxious and impatient hahaha.

felicia- I don't see a second line. Sorry!

STG- So glad it went well. I totally think youll get you BFP now! YAY!

waves- I have heard that. However I constantly had the dip and increase on all of my cycles. I think it is an increase in some hormone. Lets hope yours means something!!!

Mirolee- Thanks for that info. Yes, the scientist in me just wrote beaker, not baker...haha!!!

waves- do you look at EWCM or OPK??? how long are you cycles usually?

waves- do you look at EWCM or OPK??? how long are you cycles usually?

I don't use OPKs. It's an expense I don't want to spare to be honest lol. I don't really pay attention to my CM either. I could start, I just don't. I'm bad at remembering to do things regularly (for example, I tend to forget to take prenatals every few days) and I'm lucky I remember to temp every morning and don't just hit snooze and go back to bed instead lol.

My cycles are usually pretty "textbook" though. 28 day cycles. I want to say I've O'd around the same time every cycle - CD 14/15. Luteal phase I haven't really paid much attention to before but it's roughly 14 days.

Stg, glad the surgery was so successful. Good things in your future!
Afm,as I said, took my first doseof this months clomid last night. Four more days, then we're hitting the sheets!

STG- So glad it went well. I totally think youll get you BFP now! YAY!

:hugs:

FX'd for this round of clomid, Sonia :dust:

Bottom test is from tonight with no hold after drinking a lot. FX it's darker tomorrow morning and not another crappy evap :wacko:

Attachments

• new 0011.jpg
    new 0011.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 19
My temp dipped today but I don't know if I should count it as a legit temp. I tossed and turned like crazy all night so I doubt I got a solid 3 hours of sleep. And when I woke up, my throat was sore/dry so I imagine I slept with my mouth open again.

waves I would vag temp, if you have to temp again next cycle.

Lol obviously my computer at home has a brighter picture than these ones the pic I posted last night is soooo dark lmao!!! But I feel like it may be a teeny bit darker today. I don't know.. still not definitive enough for me to say BFP. Hopefully AF is a no-show on Tuesday.

Also woke up with a massive headache today which started late last night. I felt like I was gonna puke on my way to work- but now that i'm here I feel fine. Also last night I felt like the veins in my chest were more pronounced but figured it's my mind playing tricks on me after Ashlee told me that was one of her first signs lol. Damn body! I wish you could just wake up with a big 'Pregnant' that appears on your forehead so I wouldn't have to play this guessing game!!!

Fx'd for you Cassidy!

Ashlee-did you ever get hcg results?

STG- so glad surgery went well!! Excited to see how your next ttc cycle turns out! Yay!

Julie- you go girl!! I feel like that's great results with your levels in a very little amount of time!! Good you you!! Sorry about co-worker being such an awful person, karmas a b*tch! It'll come right back around to her!

Julie- great results!!! They've raised a lot just in the last month!! I believe they'll continue to raise- and I mean your temps still show you are O'ing so you're just increasing your chances every month!! Woot woot!!!

Ashlee is in San Fran for her wedding makeup/hair run through and for her fiance's birthday, not sure if she'll be able to get on this weekend!

Eeek!! So exciting!!

I'm sitting here choking down "parsley tea". Gag- officially at the point of desperation :(

I text her and she said she hasn't got results back yet (damn office) but is having a great time :)

I hope you get your angel baby soon Kara, you deserve it so much <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->