May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Amanda- I wanna get my nails done but have only got them done maybe twice and feel like I wouldn't be able to function with them! LMAO. You still planning on adopting the kitties or should I line up other homes for them? Are you still kitty-sitting? How's everything else in your world going?!

Sorry, Cassidy, i didn't see this! Yes, I am still kitty sitting. Feeling awful because i am gone all day and they're home alone :( I would still like the kitties! I'm well, thank you! :) We have been celebrating OH's graduation all weekend and I am TIRED! But, on a positive note, celebrating also means lots of celebration sex, hah!

Thank you for the thoughts, made me smile...having a rough weekend xx

Amanda-If you are in safari, you should be able to do the "Go Advanced" below the quick reply box. Then there is a little paperclip where you can post a pic. I haven't tried it on my phone, but I'm assuming it might be the same?
Why are you drinking beet juice exactly? DW and I went on a juice kick a year or so ago...beet juice was the worst! It tasted like dirt to me lol

Thanks, Ill have to check! Sorry about your job switch, Jury. That is a bummer! I hope it was a change for the better, even if you aren't able to see it yet! I am drinking beet juice because I am totally addicted to a beet/fruit/veggie juice that Trader Joes sells. Its delicious!

I worry about Oh's sperm count. I worry that maybe he isnt able to have kids and we're going to have to end up doing in vitro :(

OH was worried about his before we conceived this last pregnancy. Before we met he was into stunts and doing stupid things that involved him being hit/kicked in the "goods" many, MANY times so he assumed none of his guys were any good and he was infertile.

We've been pregnant twice (one chemical pregnancy, one daughter) so it's safe to assume he and his guys are fine.
Thanks, Waves! I hope so too! I have realized that if we do end up needing some help getting preggo, it wont be the end of the world. The end result will be a baby either way and that is all that matters! YAY for being past 6dpo! Any more symptoms?!

Thanks for thinking of me and wishing me well, ladies! :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

The surgery went great, although there was a lot more endo in there than the FS thought there would be and it took an hour and a half to get it all out, but he was able to remove all of it. Amazingly, my tubes and inside the uterus were totally clear.

STG, so glad the surgery went well! I hope this means you will be getting your bfp sooner!

Bottom test is from tonight with no hold after drinking a lot. FX it's darker tomorrow morning and not another crappy evap :wacko:

Cassidy, that looks pretty hopeful to me! Who knows, maybe your DF has super sperm :) Any more tests from today?

Thank you for the thoughts, made me smile...having a rough weekend xx
I'm so sorry that you're having a rough weekend, Disney! Keep your head up, we are all here for you!

Nichole, that is great news about paying off the debt. I wish we didn't have any debt! I just sold one of my cars, So I really only have the other car lease payment and a small credit card that I pay off every month. We both have student loans though-- they suck! OH just got a big raise so hopefully we can pay everything off asap!

Rachel, how are you?

Ashlee, how did it go in SF? Next time you're there, let me know! We can meet for lunch!

AFM, we have been focusing on celebrating OH's graduation from getting his BSN, so I have been paying a lot of attention to him-- and a lot of celebration sex! :) I have to admit, not having full access to the internet/ bnb has made ttc this month a bit less stressful! I haven't used any OPK's yet and Im not sure that I will. We may just wait until AF is late to test (mid june)...We shall see!

ugh.... i received a TEXT message (let me repeat... a TEXT message) from my brother today to tell me "him and his wife are prego".... and do in DECEMBER! Why does life make my brother and I so competitive.... I just don't get it! If that baby comes out on my bday (dec 17th) Ill shove it back in her vagina and tell her to try again on another day (oops...sorry prego hormones). I asked my grandma today when the due date was for them and she said "Ill Iv been told is middle of Dec." ... which prob means my bday, otherwise they would announce when.

Aw Nikki :hugs: what a downer! But your LO will have a cousin close in age they'll probably be best buddies. Your due date is much more special imo with everything surrounding your grandpa. <3 <3 <3

Cassidy- Thanks!!! I agree with the grandpa stuff! It means alot to me. My bro lives in Cleveland Ohio and we are in Colorado, so I am sure they will enjoy being close in age, but not sure how close they will be when they are so far away from each other.

LOL OH MY!! I'm sorry Nikki, that does kinda suck but the visual I got on that one was pretty good haha!! Pretty sure you'd make the evening news...

"And tonight, crazed preggo refuses to share birthday; attempts to shove baby back up sister in laws vagina"

Kara-What's the parsley tea for?

Nikki-I agree with Cassidy, yours is more meaningful :) I low what you mean though. I'm not really competitive with my bro but he and his go are getting married next year and already took out her iud. As a side note, she has 2 kids already by different men. I love them and would love nieces and nephews, but they are not ready in anyway. If they get preggo before us I will kick their a$$es! Lol

Cassidy-Hoping its a bfp! It is hard to tell bc they are dark but I think I see a line.

Thanks for the support girls. I'm feeling really down and not eating well as a result. Maybe I need a fresh start, just ticked off at how unfair the whole thing is. It's going to be difficult over the last 3 days to work near her or my boss. So glad it's almost my summer break, I need it more than ever!

Edited to make brighter. Going and picking up a FRER after work.

Julie :hugs: I KNOW you will see your BFP soon!!! I just know it <3 Your results were great imo, showing definite process. Keep it up girl! You can do it!

Yaaay for surgery going great STG!!! Hoping to see that BFP from you soon!

Attachments

• tumblr_mnebieOxkx1sq8t8xo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_mnebieOxkx1sq8t8xo2_500.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 8
Cassidy what's the bottom pic? I didn't even have to open it on the phone to see the line on the bottom one.

The bottom is the most recent. Last night at 11dpo with no hold. Going and picking up a FRER after work today, FX!!!

Cassidy...i think i think I think its your turn!! Plz don't do frer til morning!

If I actually am preggers I will be 100% amazed as the only BD we did as 4 to 5 days before O. Still thinking I got a batch of crappy tests though lol. Hard for me to believe i'll ever see those two lines!

Julie- parsley tea is a herbal emmenogogue used to bring on a period... Made by steaping fresh parsley in hot water. I guess it softens your cervix...not that yum but Ive had two cups since 1 this afternoon and actually feel a little crampy! Fx'd it works!! :(

Cassidy-I'm excited to see FRER! I definitely see a line on the most recent test!!

Aww Nikki I'd be irritated too. But at least you are pregnant.

I'm doing good Amanda, I'm on CD 13, should O tomorrow. I had ferning this am again so O time is near. We BD this am before work and I put in my trusty soft cup before work.

Aww Nikki I'd be irritated too. But at least you are pregnant.

I'm doing good Amanda, I'm on CD 13, should O tomorrow. I had ferning this am again so O time is near. We BD this am before work and I put in my trusty soft cup before work.

Goodluck this cycle! Been thinking about you, are you still considering taking a break from the boards? Im on CD 13 too! maybe we can be bump buddies! :)

So I most definitely see a line on the FRER, right away- but not noticeable enough for me to consider a BFP. Got darker as it sat... then pulled it out of the case in true POAS fashion. I just can't tell if there's color though... I feel like I just got the worlds crappiest indent lol. :growlmad: :nope: :wacko:

I bought a 3 pack so i'll be testing in the morning lol

Its hard to see in the pics but it WAS there in the case I promise you that.

Attachments

• frer 014.jpg
    frer 014.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
  • frer 01512.jpg
    frer 01512.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
  • frer 0071.jpg
    frer 0071.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
  • frer 002.jpg
    frer 002.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
waves I would vag temp, if you have to temp again next cycle.

Thanks... I thought about it. I just feel like taking it orally is so quick/simple that it doesn't bother me to wake up every morning (on the mornings I don't have to wake at 7am for work.) If I have to de-pants myself and then pull my pants back up, it's more of a hassle & I'll be more likely to say "screw it" lol. We'll see. Hopefully I won't have to temp again next cycle.

YAY for being past 6dpo! Any more symptoms?!

:) Nothing really. I was a little nauseous yesterday, then again this morning but I think it was due to eating too many Cheddar Jack Cheez-Its lol. I felt some twinges while getting ready for work too but we'll see. On one hand I feel like it's too early to get any symptoms so I don't want to SS too much and get my hopes up but on the other hand, I'm thinking the fact that I have virtually 0 symptoms means this cycle didn't work. I was going to test tomorrow morning but I think I'll wait one more day.

Cassidy- Thanks!!! I agree with the grandpa stuff! It means alot to me. My bro lives in Cleveland Ohio and we are in Colorado, so I am sure they will enjoy being close in age, but not sure how close they will be when they are so far away from each other.

I live just 20 minutes south of Cleveland so I can always go shove the baby back up her vag if need be ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->