May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Cassidy - I see it on the ones out of the case, but not on the others. I hope it is there and it isn't an evap. Though, you are the queen of evaps. Even on your OSOMs.

Amanda - I have kind of distanced myself over the last 2 weeks and I think it helped it a little. This is the only group I follow, but sometimes I do respond in the TWW board and I think staying off kept me a little less stressed and pressured. Even though I went back to temping and opks this month it was definitely less stressful these last 2 weeks. I should ovulate tomorrow and we have gotten more BD time in this month so I am hopeful. DH's partner is a female and last night they were talking about "timing" and ovulation lmao. He came home with questions lol. What day do you O?

We close on our house on Friday. So excited. Since we are painting the entire house, DH and I decided to pick out a gender neutral nursery color for the future baby. Kinda exciting. I've been looking on pinterest and I really like dark gray with teal accents. And it would look good with any other color too. We just figured it would be better to do it now since we are replacing the floors, and it'll be one less thing to worry about once I do get preggo.

Can't wait for you to test again Cassidy! How exciting!

I'm still waiting for af to show up. This is annoying :-(

Waves- I wore just undies or lose shorts so I could just push it to the side to temp. It made a huge difference for me. Just a thought.

Cassidy-I'm excited for tomorrow...i saw a light line again.

Rachel-cute idea for colors....love it. Congrats on the closing soon. Practice signing your name with your middle initial. I'm glad ur sticking with us on bnb.

Nichole...try this parsley tea Kara is drinking.

OMG Cassidy that sure looks positive to me. Test again with fmu tomorrow!!!

Cassidy - I see it on the ones out of the case, but not on the others. I hope it is there and it isn't an evap. Though, you are the queen of evaps. Even on your OSOMs.

Amanda - I have kind of distanced myself over the last 2 weeks and I think it helped it a little. This is the only group I follow, but sometimes I do respond in the TWW board and I think staying off kept me a little less stressed and pressured. Even though I went back to temping and opks this month it was definitely less stressful these last 2 weeks. I should ovulate tomorrow and we have gotten more BD time in this month so I am hopeful. DH's partner is a female and last night they were talking about "timing" and ovulation lmao. He came home with questions lol. What day do you O?

We close on our house on Friday. So excited. Since we are painting the entire house, DH and I decided to pick out a gender neutral nursery color for the future baby. Kinda exciting. I've been looking on pinterest and I really like dark gray with teal accents. And it would look good with any other color too. We just figured it would be better to do it now since we are replacing the floors, and it'll be one less thing to worry about once I do get preggo.

I'm glad you're feeling better, and a Huge yay for more bd'ing this month!! Yay on the house too-- it sounds like everything is finally falling into place for you! I will be O'ing anywhere between tomorrow and Thursday..OH is going to be working night shifts the tail end of this week so I'm going to try to Bd as much as we can before Wednesday.

Fx'd for you Cassidy!

Ashlee-did you ever get hcg results?

Nope, not yet :growlmad: the thing I don't like about my dr office is that once you're not pregnant anymore they don't really treat as a priority, it seems more like when they get you , they get to you :? However they're great when you are pregnant.

[
Ashlee, how did it go in SF? Next time you're there, let me know! We can meet for lunch!

AFM, we have been focusing on celebrating OH's graduation from getting his BSN, so I have been paying a lot of attention to him-- and a lot of celebration sex! :) I have to admit, not having full access to the internet/ bnb has made ttc this month a bit less stressful! I haven't used any OPK's yet and Im not sure that I will. We may just wait until AF is late to test (mid june)...We shall see!

SF was great! Traffic was a bit ick but other than that it was nice to get away. Next time I will let you know! Nice to get a day off from TTC too to be honest. I didn't take any OPKs, didn't check CM, or come on here. Needed a little mini vacay lol. So I know what you mean about it being less stressful lol. Glad you and OH have something to celebrate and take the stress of TTC off and just have fun!

ugh.... i received a TEXT message (let me repeat... a TEXT message) from my brother today to tell me "him and his wife are prego".... and do in DECEMBER! Why does life make my brother and I so competitive.... I just don't get it! If that baby comes out on my bday (dec 17th) Ill shove it back in her vagina and tell her to try again on another day (oops...sorry prego hormones). I asked my grandma today when the due date was for them and she said "Ill Iv been told is middle of Dec." ... which prob means my bday, otherwise they would announce when.
Hahaha. I'm sorry to laugh because I know why it bothers you but the showing the baby back in her vagina just made me giggle.

So I most definitely see a line on the FRER, right away- but not noticeable enough for me to consider a BFP. Got darker as it sat... then pulled it out of the case in true POAS fashion. I just can't tell if there's color though... I feel like I just got the worlds crappiest indent lol. :growlmad: :nope: :wacko:

I bought a 3 pack so i'll be testing in the morning lol

Its hard to see in the pics but it WAS there in the case I promise you that.

I really think it's a BFP and you're in denial lol. But, you are the queen of evaps so I am expecting an early morning text with confirmation lol.

AFM, it's been a nice weekend so far. DF and I went to SF yesterday and went to dinner for his birthday and walked around the city a bit. Then went back to our hotel for the night. Unfortunately I got pretty nauseous and felt like I might be sick so I just went straight to bed. Then today went and saw my friend from cosmo school and did the run through for my wedding hair. Then headed back home while stopping at a few fabric stores on the way and still no luck with the lace for dress :? BUT I will say it was nice to get a day away from TTC and poas addiction etc lol. Though tonight I'm feeling nauseous again and got my FX that it's good signs for this month. Also been having these splitting headaches all week so who knows...

Cassidy-I can definitely see a line on the ones out of the case...looks like color to me, but it's always hard to tell on the computer. Can't wait to see the one in the morning!

Waves-I temp vaginally and just slip it down my pants...no taking pants off or pulling them to the side. They have made a huge difference for me too. My temps are less erratic.

:hugs: Thanks, ladies :)

--

Disney, sorry you are having a rough weekend. :hugs: Hope things look up real soon!

--

Cassidy, hope this turns out to be your BFP! I can see a line in the bottom IC one when adjusted! And on the FRER out of the case! FX'd!

--

ugh.... i received a TEXT message (let me repeat... a TEXT message) from my brother today to tell me "him and his wife are prego".... and do in DECEMBER! Why does life make my brother and I so competitive.... I just don't get it! If that baby comes out on my bday (dec 17th) Ill shove it back in her vagina and tell her to try again on another day (oops...sorry prego hormones). I asked my grandma today when the due date was for them and she said "Ill Iv been told is middle of Dec." ... which prob means my bday, otherwise they would announce when.

Aw, sorry the feeling of competition is getting to you! :hugs: (And text message PG announcement is...weird, IA).

IA with Cassidy, grandpa b-day due date rules. ;)

---

Glad you are feeling less stressed, Rachel :)

---

Bummer about the doc not getting back with you yet, Ashlee. :( Hope you can find something that works for your dress soon!

---

AFM: I've got orange crush spotting that's like a really light period (sometimes barely there and sometimes enough that I feel like I need a pad just to be safe it doesn't soak through a liner a little bit). They say that 2-3 days of spotting is normal, and I'm now on day 4 with the weird orange spotting, so hopefully my FS calls back today (they still haven't called back from Sat, which is unusual for them). The orange crush spotting is not life threatening, I'm sure, but it's annoying and weird. I hope it stops soon. I def can't ttc until the weird orange spotting has stopped, I'm sure. It's going to be cutting it close if I can try this cycle (today is cd12 and I've been O'ing on cd15 lately). Ah, we'll see. As long as I can try again by next cycle I won't fee too bummed.

My incisions are looking better, and they definitely glued me. I wonder if the FS had someone else stitch me up and thought they were going to use non-dissolvable sutures but they used glue instead. IDK, but they are looking fine. They aren't infected, and only one is hurting slightly more than the others and was a bit weepy and apt to pull apart but is now closed up like the others, although I think it's going to leave a bigger scar than the others (sometimes with the glued incisions you have to squeeze them back together and put the bandage over them to keep them that way until they heal more).

I still can't wear pants or my regular undies (and seatbelts kinda hurt), and I need a stool if I need to get up into DH's truck for a ride, but it's not hurting to cough any more. Bumps on the road still hurt, but not coughing, so that's an improvement. And I still can't walk for too long distances and need to walk slow after a bit.

Haven't been able to do much around the house, of course, so I've been mostly working on beating Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 for the ds. Can't wait till I can get back to some of my home improvement projects though.

My temp went back up this morning. I tossed and turned most of the night though and our 13 month old woke up early, screaming because her leg was stuck between the bars of her crib so now I'm just flat out exhausted haha.

Oh no, Cassidy. :hugs: Are you sure its AF?

I just took a clearblue digi opk. negative. no signs of O, so I guess I am not surprised.

A little TMI, but do you ladies ever notice a difference between getting :bfp:s if you "finish" versus if you don't? does that make sense...? (a little sleepy over here, i just woke up :))

Idk... the bleeding is gone now and normally AF hits me full force so i'm just confused!!! lol But my FRER was just as faint if not fainter this morning so meh. Ready for next cycle lol.

I agree with Amanda, until AF hits you full on I'm not convinced you're out. The fact that you still got a line today even if its faint makes me think you're still not out

Also, I'm not sure I'm liking my little wedding countdown ticker it's kinda freaking me out worse lol.

OH is gone today at a baseball game with his dad, and I was supposed to go look at wedding venues with his sister, her fiance, and OH's mom, but I think im going to go get my fingers and toes done instead. selfish? or reasonable?

lmao Ash you're cracking me up. Be excited!!!!!!

If I don't have more bleeding today i'll know something is going on because i've never, EVER had bleeding and then stopped- it's always always AF. We will see.. today will tell lmao. Plus it's a day early which is weird because it's been on the exact day, every day with a 13 day LP since i've kept track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->