May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Cassidy, I really think its a good sign. Your tests looked too positive for that to be an evap. That really would have had to have been a realllly mean evap.

As always you're not out til she shows Cassidy!

AFM-Spotting today. If I have my normal 2 days of spotting, then I will start Wed. Which means I'd have a 12 day lp! They've been 10 or 11 days for the last 3 months and have had me worried. This would be one more sign that my diet and supplements are working! As always, it's just a waiting game...excited to get back to ttc though. Trying to decided if I should try natural progesterone cream or not...

lmao Ash you're cracking me up. Be excited!!!!!!

If I don't have more bleeding today i'll know something is going on because i've never, EVER had bleeding and then stopped- it's always always AF. We will see.. today will tell lmao. Plus it's a day early which is weird because it's been on the exact day, every day with a 13 day LP since i've kept track.

I am excited, I'm just freaking out more than being excited lol. And it's not even about the fact that I'm getting married, it's all the stuff for the wedding :wacko:

I think it's implantation bleeding and you're in denial because you're the queen of evaps lol. But I'm also hoping to live vicariously through you when you get a BFP lmao

As always you're not out til she shows Cassidy!

AFM-Spotting today. If I have my normal 2 days of spotting, then I will start Wed. Which means I'd have a 12 day lp! They've been 10 or 11 days for the last 3 months and have had me worried. This would be one more sign that my diet and supplements are working! As always, it's just a waiting game...excited to get back to ttc though. Trying to decided if I should try natural progesterone cream or not...

That's good news! I hope your levels continue to get better too!

Robert- I don't think it really matters if the female doesn't finish. I think the only thing is the female's cum helps the sperm swim, but it isn't necessary for getting a bfp.

Ahslee- I remember the month before wedding time. It is nerve racking, but exciting. GL! Can't wait to hear about it. Any honeymoon set up?

Cassidy- ugh limbo... sorry! not out till full AF. what color was the spotting?

Julie- yay for changes. My DH didn't believe in supplements making the changes it did to both me and him.... but the do work!

Nicole- you boil water and then take it off burned and add a handful of chopped parsley and steep for a half an hour...it will supposedly bring on your period in 2-3 days but only if you're past due for it. I actually believe it bc after ever cup I drink I get cramps within an hour, no AF yet, but well see!!

Julie- yay for longer LP! Love that your hard work is paying off!

Cassidy- hoping for implantation bleeding for you, that SO looks like a line on the FRER but I know your history so I understand why you're being cautious!

I also wanted to share something with you girls- as most of you know I do a lot of prenatal stuff at work and I know some of us are science geeks, but this is interesting I think even or those of us who arent. After my miscarriage my boss sent me this podcast and told me to listen "when I was ready". It's a story of a woman who struggled with infertility and ended up going into labor very prematurely. It's an hour long and although I did shed some tears listening, the story ends happily... Will post a link if anyone is interested in listening...

https://www.radiolab.org/2013/apr/30/

Definitely AF- bleeding has gotten heavier although no clots yet. Sure they will come though. Onto cycle 6.

Nicole- you boil water and then take it off burned and add a handful of chopped parsley and steep for a half an hour...it will supposedly bring on your period in 2-3 days but only if you're past due for it. I actually believe it bc after ever cup I drink I get cramps within an hour, no AF yet, but well see!!

Julie- yay for longer LP! Love that your hard work is paying off!

Cassidy- hoping for implantation bleeding for you, that SO looks like a line on the FRER but I know your history so I understand why you're being cautious!

I am definitely going to try this! Thanks!

Idk if I am considered past due since my cycle was anovulatory so I have no actual expectant AF date. Reg months AF comes cd 33-35 and I am on cd 38 now so I guess I can be considered past due.

I'm willing to try anything at this point, if someone told me AF would come if I stood on my head and rubbed my stomach I'd be up against a wall rubbing away right now!!

Good luck!!

So sorry Cassidy! :hugs:

Nichole, are you going to test anytime soon or just wait for AF?

Jury, thats great that your diet is helping!

Disney, Acupuncture works WONDERS to bring AF on! I get mine the day (if not hours) after a treatment. try to find an acupuncturist who focuses on fertility in your area if you get desperate.

I just had a meltdown and had to get sad that im not preggo yet. I hate when that happens.

Hadn't thought of that, thank you!! I'll have to look into it in my area!!

Sorry you're feeling down, I'm definitely with ya...it just happens sometimes, gotta keep your eyes on the prize and forge ahead!! Try not to get too down!! Xx

Sorry you are feeling down Amanda :hugs:

I am just going to wait until AF. If I was pregnant then I would have some SERIOUS luck on my hands and will be heading down to Vegas asap :haha:

Do you know any fertility acupuncturists in the Sonoma County area? What does it entail? Do strip down to bra and panties so they have more areas to put the needles or do you stay clothed? If you can't tell I have no idea lol.

Sorry you are feeling down Amanda :hugs:

I am just going to wait until AF. If I was pregnant then I would have some SERIOUS luck on my hands and will be heading down to Vegas asap :haha:

Do you know any fertility acupuncturists in the Sonoma County area? What does it entail? Do strip down to bra and panties so they have more areas to put the needles or do you stay clothed? If you can't tell I have no idea lol.

Yes, I'll send you a message with some! When I go, They have me put on a gown (like doctors office gown) and get on a massage table under a blanket. Most of the "points" are on my legs, so she just lifts up the blankets at my feet. She asks to see my toungue, and also will feel your pulse on your wrist. They ask a lot of questions-- what have you been eating, how are your cycles, do you get a lot of cramps, are your periods heavy, clotting, etc. Are you constipated, do you drink a lot of water. The entire appointment lasts about an hour, and I go twice a month (sometimes once a week). It is super relaxing and calming-- i always fall asleep!

I just got some lower abdominal cramps and twinges-- thinking Im going to O soon! Crossing my fingers!

Amanda, I am right there with you! I am so depressed right now, not just about ttc though. I'm so depressed about my work situation. I'm having a hard time sticking to my diet because of it, which is making me feel even worse. I'm having a hard time getting out of this rut...feeling no motivation to do anything...

Kara and Nichole-I love doing acupuncture. I've gone a month or so without and I'm thinking I need to get back into it. I started it when I had a really long cycle that seemed like it would be anovulatory. Ended up Oing after all. My acupuncturist just had me lift my shirt up so she could put some in my stomach. Then she would put one in each wrist and in each ear. Sometimes in the top of my head too.

Aww Cassidy I'm sorry AF got you. I hope you can get more bd time in next month.

Julie and Amanda, sorry you are both feeling down. Amanda are you using regular opks too??

AFM I got off work 2 hours early which is awesome bc when I got home my opk was nearly positive and I just did another after an hour hold and it's blaring positive. I have cramps too so I'll prob O tonight. DH is home tonight so you know what we'll be doing.......I'm happy I'm still Oing bc I took soy iso this month and I read it can screw up your cycle but so far everything is normal. Hopefully I'll pop out a few eggs from the soy iso! That would be awesome!

Definitely AF- bleeding has gotten heavier although no clots yet. Sure they will come though. Onto cycle 6.

Aww, sorry dear :( Hopefully this next cycle is your last for about 9-10 months ;)

AFM I got off work 2 hours early which is awesome bc when I got home my opk was nearly positive and I just did another after an hour hold and it's blaring positive. I have cramps too so I'll prob O tonight. DH is home tonight so you know what we'll be doing.......I'm happy I'm still Oing bc I took soy iso this month and I read it can screw up your cycle but so far everything is normal. Hopefully I'll pop out a few eggs from the soy iso! That would be awesome!

Oooh, good luck! Catch that egg!!!

AFM - I feel like I have no symptoms at all. My first symptoms with my last pregnancy (previous pregnancies, I don't recall) was being tired ALL the time, a little nauseous & sore boobs but so far... I'm just a little more tired than normal which could be contributed to tossing & turning at night. Random bouts of nausea but I think those were due to whatever I was eating at that time (i.e. after I ate half a box of Cheez-Its lol!) Boobs aren't sore.

Maybe constipated but that could be unrelated. Noticed a few pimples had popped up which isn't normal for me. I was a little too emotional this morning which I remember being a symptom around 8dpo with my last pregnancy (I tracked it & checked my symptoms this morning lol.) We were watching a movie that wasn't particularly sad but I kept crying or getting choked up. I also had the knee in my work khakis rip yesterday evening and we didn't have any left at work for me to buy new ones and I remember crying over that for a minute lol. But otherwise, that's it.

There aren't any blaring "YOU'RE PREGNANT" signs and it's got me paranoid haha.

Cassidy- here's to starting your cycle that will end with a positive, like Suzy predicted!

Quick post and then I'm off to bed.

I was reading my old journal from 2011 when I was in my 2ww with my daughter. I made a post around this same time in my 2ww that said...

I'm pretty bummed that I don't have as many overwhelming symptoms as last month. (I had a chemical pregnancy.)
My boobs didn't double in size.
My nipples don't hurt.
No constant headaches.

So far all I can say is I'm bloated but that happened last month. It happens every month. I feel a bit nauseous when eating and have no appetite but who knows if that's even a symptom or if it's something else. I've felt a bit more emotional today than most days. My boobs are a bit sore and a tad bigger but nothing to write home about. Blahhhhh.

I thought that was rather funny seeing as I just posted about not having an overwhelming amount of symptoms (or really any at all.) Also much like that journal post, I've not really had much of an appetite today but figured it was just due to working all day/being busy. I made myself eat something a few minutes ago and feel a little queasy now but figured it was just because I hadn't eaten much today. And my lower back hurts a bit but I figure that's just from work (it does tend to give me backaches here and there.)

So every "symptom" seems normal enough but it also correlates to my last pregnancy before I got my BFP so here's hoping it means the same this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->