May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Dimples: I've had people say that to me, a few friends, but mainly SILs who know nothing about loss... "Oh, well at least it happened now instead of later. You weren't attached to the baby yet." Well, I've never lost a baby further along, and I hope to God I never do, so I can't imagine how awful that must feel, but what happened to me was no picnic either... The pain, the heartbreak... Not to mention the weight gain, the acne, the hormones being all crazy, the depression afterward... It's basically like having a baby, but not actually having the baby to hold. Ugh, people's insensitivity just makes my blood pressure rise... It's so hard not to let that get to you, and anyone who doesn't let it get to them... I'd like to meet them and ask how they do it. Hugs.

Feeling good this cycle, much more relaxed I think, although I am trying my hardest o don't think a bfn and AF will upset me.
It would help me to work out my cycles a bit better.

We have an awesome holiday to look forward to in june and a few weddings over the summer so will be kept busy whilst trying.

Hubby is the most un rushable person ever and is taking it all in his stride so I guess I'm trying to take a leaf out of his book!

Just checked my cervix for the first time this cycle, it's open soft wet and high so that would point towards ovulation!

Just checked my cervix for the first time this cycle, it's open soft wet and high so that would point towards ovulation!

Cool, so your 28 day ticker seems like it's right on schedule!

Talking about people being insensitive really gets to me. The thing is, even if we're really close to them and love them with all our hearts, it still hurts because they don't know the best way to respond and end up saying all the wrong things. And if they aren't our favorite person, it's just another reason to dislike them. ;)

The fact that we're all here talking about it, I guess it just means that we have accepted the fact that other people don't understand what we're going through. We keep it to ourselves, wait until we're all alone, and have a cry over it. I wish I were assertive enough to say to someone, "maybe we could talk about something else?" I was at my in-laws tonight for a short time and BIL and his girlfriend were talking to me about whether we're trying to have more kids. I consider my boys lucky because they have family that lives so close and love them so much. I think they ask because they're interested, and maybe it's fun for them to turn on the pressure. I don't think they do it to be hurtful AT ALL, but it stings. I want to be able to tell them that we have another one on the way, but I don't know when that will happen and the waiting is starting to get to me. Every cycle, I tell myself, I don't know what I will do if it doesn't happen this time. I don't even want to think about that possibility. That is why I try to hide from other people during this time. It's probably not the healthiest way of dealing with things, but at least I don't have to pretend like I'm OK when people start talking about miscarriages and having more babies.

Talking about people being insensitive really gets to me. The thing is, even if we're really close to them and love them with all our hearts, it still hurts because they don't know the best way to respond and end up saying all the wrong things. And if they aren't our favorite person, it's just another reason to dislike them. ;)

The fact that we're all here talking about it, I guess it just means that we have accepted the fact that other people don't understand what we're going through. We keep it to ourselves, wait until we're all alone, and have a cry over it. I wish I were assertive enough to say to someone, "maybe we could talk about something else?" I was at my in-laws tonight for a short time and BIL and his girlfriend were talking to me about whether we're trying to have more kids. I consider my boys lucky because they have family that lives so close and love them so much. I think they ask because they're interested, and maybe it's fun for them to turn on the pressure. I don't think they do it to be hurtful AT ALL, but it stings. I want to be able to tell them that we have another one on the way, but I don't know when that will happen and the waiting is starting to get to me. Every cycle, I tell myself, I don't know what I will do if it doesn't happen this time. I don't even want to think about that possibility. That is why I try to hide from other people during this time. It's probably not the healthiest way of dealing with things, but at least I don't have to pretend like I'm OK when people start talking about miscarriages and having more babies.

I definitely relate to that.. when I got married in October- EVERYONE was like "are you pregnant yet??" and my Dh and I had not really been "careful" before getting married as we were "whatever" about getting pregnant- sort of NTNP. We of course turned on TTC full force in October and people are like "WHY are you not pregnant yet??" UM HELLLLLLLLLLLO it's not THAT easy!!! Then when I miscarried- OHhhhh you'll get pregnant again.. well, NOBODY knew we had to go through fertility treatment nor do I feel like sharing that with real world people w' the exception of a rare few. It IS because people don't know any better- that's true- but it still is hard.

I am hoping SO MUCH for you my dear - I really am... praying big time that you'll be able to say "I'm due in 3 weeks!!!"

Our time is coming ladies- it is!!!

:dust:

Feeling good this cycle, much more relaxed I think, although I am trying my hardest o don't think a bfn and AF will upset me.
It would help me to work out my cycles a bit better.

We have an awesome holiday to look forward to in june and a few weddings over the summer so will be kept busy whilst trying.

Hubby is the most un rushable person ever and is taking it all in his stride so I guess I'm trying to take a leaf out of his book!

I hope this is your month Woody!! :hugs:

Hello ladies!! Jumping in a bit late but it looks like a lot of us are on the same schedule:) Im on CD17 today and will test the 13th (af due that day) im guessing its right about there for some of you also.....so excited, hoping to see that BFP this month. Good luck to everyone!!

Welcome! There are quite a few ladies in here who are close to your cycle. So you're in good company. Although I think you might rethink when they all start goading each other to TEST! TEST! TEST! :)

Just kidding, I love the energy and I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks when everyone's posting their BFPs! Praying it will rub off on me! :dust: for everyone!

I'm feeling really good about this cycle for all of us! I've been praying super hard that we all get great news this month, because we deserve it and it's our time!!!!

Morning ladies, been reading through your posts, it is a hard time and I agree that I come on here to chat as know no one will understand. I get the feeling people think I should be better now as I look ok- wrapme in a bandage then as some days I ache all over with loss and want to do nothing but cry, but I put on a brave face, do my daily duties and then come on here to get support from you wonderful ladies. It's almost like we all need a big plaster just to show people that something IS wrong!!!
All I know is I'm ever so grateful for each and every one of you ladies.

ATM- today is somewhere between 4-2dpo and in complete limbo really. Trying to do positive visualisation and think of my little egg
multiplying like crazy and floating around in my warm happy feelings. Can it work? I have no idea but makes me feel better! Af is due on the 12th going by last cycle but I think I'll be poas from the 8th or 9th!!!

Trying to do positive visualisation and think of my little egg multiplying like crazy and floating around in my warm happy feelings. Can it work? I have no idea but makes me feel better! Af is due on the 12th going by last cycle but I think I'll be poas from the 8th or 9th!!!

I've been doing this too!! Lets hope it works!

I'm 4 dpo and have a skin breakout. I'm pretty sure I got one last month though so doubt it's symptomatic. I must try and remember all the symptoms I got last month and write them down so I can refer back to them!!

The early part of the 2ww is the worst (I'll say something different next week) you can't POAS, symptoms are probably meaningless as implantation hasn't happened yet and it's AGES until you might even possibly get a BFP!!

Trying to stay positive but haven't got the 'feeling' this month either so who knows....

:hugs: and :dust:

and I'm still in Limbo Land :(

Still BFN??

It sucks not knowing either way... Don't know what to suggest! Are your cycles normally really regular?

:hugs:

Yup still BFN this am. Normally have regular cycles. Was regular - 28 days - before 3 years of the Mirena coil when I had no periods - bliss. And then regular once it was taken out. And AF showed up 29 days after ERPC too. Feeling very fed up and confused :growlmad:

Just a thought. Tests were 2 Clearblue. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the blue tests aren't as reliable as pink ones? Anyone know anything about this? The reason I refuse to feel completely out this month is cos I still have some symptoms I had when I was pregnant which are different from AF. And although my boobs are not sore , they are heavier, with veins and last night had had to take my bra off as it felt like it was strangling me :haha:

Fizzio - I'm not sure but I think the clearblue ones are 50miu rather than 25 (FRER). Perhaps buy a FRER and test with that? How many days late are you?

Right ladies...need you advice....

Been temping for 2 cycles now and no temperature rise. Im CD 21 today and its just getting me down.:cry:

I NEVER sleep all the way through the night and a GOOD SLEEP for me is when ive only tossed and turned and woken once!!

So im thinking that i propably wont see the 'perfect' temperature pattern on my graph!! Should i stop and give my mind a rest next cycle???

What would you do???

(I never temped before my MC so i obviously do ovulate sometimes))

x x :hugs:

Fizzio, def re test with another brand- rem to hold that pee!! Sorry I can't help Rachel rachelbubble as never temped but surely it would have some effect ad your not meant to do anything before taking temp so I can see it would make a diff-think I'm rambling!
Fxd fizzio and hope you find out soon rachelbubble.xx

Ok so just been reading and earliest implantation is 5 days, if I o on the Thursday then that's tomorrow!!! Same for lots of us!!! No symptom spotting??!!!!haha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->