May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Got an early evening :sex: in tonight for ONE last chance at capturing that egg.. I personally think I'm guessing I O'd yesterday morning- but I'm not 100% sure, can't hurt~ that's for sure! :thumbup: I am SO proud of my DH for doing it twice today :haha:

Yay Holly! You have given it your best shot this month. And as a side note: The DH's act like they don't want it all day every day, but that's just a myth, and I find that without too much convincing, they are more than willing to produce! :haha:

Yay Holly! You have given it your best shot this month. And as a side note: The DH's act like they don't want it all day every day, but that's just a myth, and I find that without too much convincing, they are more than willing to produce! :haha:

:rofl: I think that I sorta "challenged" my DH after we had our morning :sex: this morning.. he's like .. "i'm not 22 anymore!" and then later this afternoon HE initiated!! :haha:

I wish i coulda got more :sex: in this cycle but i only managed to get a few days in when i had fertile cm But heres to hoping they stuck around and met the egg :dust:

Yep that is so true !!! I sure hope i dont have to start BCP . Thats my plan if we fail this month :cry: We are hoping it helps sort out my cycles and ovulation after i stop taking it in a few months to a year

yuck! I hope you don't have to do to that too. Have you tried fertility meds instead and taking something to time ovulation like the trigger shot?? Have it be more controlled that way??

No . We are also going on BCP to pay bills off and buy a house and lose some weight before we try again

Welcome patience, firstly I'm sorry for your loss, it's a real whirlwind of emotions but the ladies on here are great, just like Hanskiz said.
Afm the pain has gone this morning so hopefully it was o yesterday- just to make sure we also went to bed early Holly! Great minds!! Give it one last shot tonight as won't be up to anything after my op on Tuesday. Have adjusted ticker now so think I'm 1 dpo today. Fxd ladies.xxxx

can i join in too? I am new to this forum but i just feel that i need some support i am really hoping for a May bfp i feel that no one i know can understand what it feels like to go through a mc because they haven't been through it themselves. This was my first and I am finding it so hard. Im feeling super low at the moment but hopefully this forum will give me an outlet...so fingers and toes crossed for us all that we will get a super BFP in May

Hello. :flower:

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

You're in 'good' company here. We have all experienced the same issues and here we all are TTC again.
I personally have found this forum invaluable. If you need to ask a question someone will answer, if you need advice someone will help and if you just need to rant we will all listen.

Good luck with you May bfp... where in your cycle are you?

:hugs: and :dust:

Thank you for replying. AF came yesterday. :growlmad: I really thought this was the month for us. My mc was in february and my cycles have nearly returned to normal however i have always had slightly longer ones (34-40 days). Its so cruel how mother nature can trick you since my mc every AF i get the symptoms i had when i was pg. Before my mc i never had sore bbs but now they're sore from 1dpo all the way until AF. So you can imagine that i always get my hopes up. For the past two months i have used opks and been bd loads but it hasn't worked so far. When i fell pg the first time we weren't "trying" (even though its still in my mind) but the nine months prior to that we "tried" so hard, so i guess its true when they say to relax. Its so difficult especially because i work with two pregnant colleagues. I was just two weeks behind one of them. Its so hard especially when she talks about how excited she is and what new things she's experienced. Im not saying that she shouldn't be thrilled and I am happy for her but sometimes i feel like people could be a bit more sensitive. Its also so ironic it is that when you are ttc you see the most amount of pg women. Hopefully MAY will bring us all our BFP with little sticky beans too:thumbup:

Thank you for replying. AF came yesterday. :growlmad: I really thought this was the month for us. My mc was in february and my cycles have nearly returned to normal however i have always had slightly longer ones (34-40 days). Its so cruel how mother nature can trick you since my mc every AF i get the symptoms i had when i was pg. Before my mc i never had sore bbs but now they're sore from 1dpo all the way until AF. So you can imagine that i always get my hopes up. For the past two months i have used opks and been bd loads but it hasn't worked so far. When i fell pg the first time we weren't "trying" (even though its still in my mind) but the nine months prior to that we "tried" so hard, so i guess its true when they say to relax. Its so difficult especially because i work with two pregnant colleagues. I was just two weeks behind one of them. Its so hard especially when she talks about how excited she is and what new things she's experienced. Im not saying that she shouldn't be thrilled and I am happy for her but sometimes i feel like people could be a bit more sensitive. Its also so ironic it is that when you are ttc you see the most amount of pg women. Hopefully MAY will bring us all our BFP with little sticky beans too:thumbup:

I mc'd in February too. We weren't trying when I got PG either! One hit wonder, and now in second cycle of opks and super timed BDing. I can't help worrying (if I don't fall this month) that there is something wrong. We've never 'tried' before and got PG three times. Now we're trying it's not happening (early days I know)!!

I got loads of PG symptoms last cycle too - nausea, funny taste in mouth, cramping, fatigue but I didn't FEEL pregnant and I wasn't. I was devasted when af came but in some ways glad as I had/have 'retained products' and my intuition about not being PG was correct.

Although I'm sure I will symptom spot this cycle, knowing I had PG symptoms last cycle will help me not read into them too much. Also I have always 'just known' from very early on when PG before so that is my main cue!

Good luck with May and I hope you find the support you need here. We're all in this together and that really, really helps.

:hugs: and :dust:

Hi ladies how are we all doing today?!

Well I'm 3dpo today I think....
Last night was realllly strange! I was making my pack lunch for the nxt day for work, at about 9pm and suddenly got really bad af style cramps right in the centre of my lower stomach above my pubic bone, lasted for about 45 mins!! I had to leave the pack lunch to hubby to finish and go and lie down as the cramps where so unusual for the tww for me, I actually thought af was going to show any minute!

Because that's happened I feel out this month... I've never had cramps like that with any of my chemical pregnancies or with my mc pregnancy..... And never had it just normally... So don't know what to think

I've also had mild heartburn for the past 3 days....

Anybody else want to symptom spot! Hehehe

xoxo

Babybaba, that's exactly what I had yest but it happened more than once. Holly thinks it was ovulation pain so I've adjusted my ticker now. I've also never had it happen, either in a pregnancy or this far away from af!!

Well girls I seem have to moved from the awful 2WW to the even worse Limbo Land!! AF now a day late, tested yesterday and got a BFN (Clear blue test). Haven't tested again today as seeing that BFN was soul destroying. But will test again tomorrow if still no show from AF. Have a whole mixture of symptoms but cant decide if they are AF or pregnancy related - maybe just wishful thinking for the latter. Also wondering what the chances are of having a BFN yesterday on approx 14 DPO but getting one tomorrow???

Hope the start of the 2WW for the rest of you isn't too awful xx

Well girls I seem have to moved from the awful 2WW to the even worse Limbo Land!! AF now a day late, tested yesterday and got a BFN (Clear blue test). Haven't tested again today as seeing that BFN was soul destroying. But will test again tomorrow if still no show from AF. Have a whole mixture of symptoms but cant decide if they are AF or pregnancy related - maybe just wishful thinking for the latter. Also wondering what the chances are of having a BFN yesterday on approx 14 DPO but getting one tomorrow???

Hope the start of the 2WW for the rest of you isn't too awful xx

I think it is fairly common not to get a BFP until a bit later on. It all depends on implantation and how quickly your hCG rises. If implantation happened at 12 dpo say then your hCG is very unlikely to be enough by 14dpo.

No af and symptoms really sounds very positive!!!

Good luck. FX'd for you.... :hugs:

Hi ladies :flower:

I'm having a really low day. OH just mentioned that his best friend and OH may come over next weekend. They started TTC at the same time that we got PG and she is now 14 or 15 weeks gone. Our babies were supposed to be 6 or 7 weeks apart and now that will never happen. I'm not sure I can bear to see them. I know that is really unfair and it's not their fault but I'm not sure I can face it. :cry:

My Oh is really cross with me because I said I might not cope well with seeing them. He thinks I'm out of order. Which I suppose I am.

Anyway the whole discussion has just made me realise how totally not over my mc I am. I feel like I'm out this month already and I'm convinced I won't get PG again for ages. If ever. I'm totally screwed in the head about this and feeling really really low.

Why is life so unfair?

:cry:

I mc'd in February too. We weren't trying when I got PG either! One hit wonder, and now in second cycle of opks and super timed BDing. I can't help worrying (if I don't fall this month) that there is something wrong. We've never 'tried' before and got PG three times. Now we're trying it's not happening (early days I know)!!

I got loads of PG symptoms last cycle too - nausea, funny taste in mouth, cramping, fatigue but I didn't FEEL pregnant and I wasn't. I was devasted when af came but in some ways glad as I had/have 'retained products' and my intuition about not being PG was correct.

Although I'm sure I will symptom spot this cycle, knowing I had PG symptoms last cycle will help me not read into them too much. Also I have always 'just known' from very early on when PG before so that is my main cue!

Good luck with May and I hope you find the support you need here. We're all in this together and that really, really helps.

:hugs: and :dust:[/QUOTE]

How long did it take for your cycles to go back to normal? Its so hard not to symptom spot but im going to take a relaxed approach this cycle because stressing about it quite clearly isn't helping me. Like yourself knowing i had PG symptoms last cycle will make me not read too much into them either. Thank you again x:hugs:

How long did it take for your cycles to go back to normal? Its so hard not to symptom spot but im going to take a relaxed approach this cycle because stressing about it quite clearly isn't helping me. Like yourself knowing i had PG symptoms last cycle will make me not read too much into them either. Thank you again x:hugs:

My af returned 25 days after my ERPC. It was right on time - as though I'd never been pregnant - 16 weeks to the day since the last one (I was 12 weeks along when MMC was discovered). The next one was 27 days later. So pretty much right off. I didn't ovulate first cycle as I as bleeding the whole way through to af and then for a week after. I did ovulate that cycle (according to opk's) but no bfp - which I wasn't that suprised about as scan showed retained products. I'm hoping last af cleared that out but I'm not overly optimistic.

I feel out already this month. :cry:

Hi ladies :flower:

I'm having a really low day. OH just mentioned that his best friend and OH may come over next weekend. They started TTC at the same time that we got PG and she is now 14 or 15 weeks gone. Our babies were supposed to be 6 or 7 weeks apart and now that will never happen. I'm not sure I can bear to see them. I know that is really unfair and it's not their fault but I'm not sure I can face it. :cry:

My Oh is really cross with me because I said I might not cope well with seeing them. He thinks I'm out of order. Which I suppose I am.

Anyway the whole discussion has just made me realise how totally not over my mc I am. I feel like I'm out this month already and I'm convinced I won't get PG again for ages. If ever. I'm totally screwed in the head about this and feeling really really low.

Why is life so unfair?

:cry:

I know exactly how you feel!! I don't think you're out of order at all...everyone deals with a mc differently and some of our OH might not be able to identify how us women feel, especially that all these magical things take place in our bodies. I work with two PG women one who was two weeks further gone and another who was one month further into her PG so seeing them everyday, buying baby clothes etc is really heartbreaking. We also have a maternity department in my store so PG women are in constantly. Which gives me a constant "salt in the wound" feeling. Maybe explain to your OH that you understand that he wants to see his friends but you don't feel ready just yet. Explain how you feel that although you are happy for them you just need some more time to come to terms with what has happened to you. I often feel guilty that i should be "over" it by now and sometimes i feel that i am looking towards the future, but it just takes one slight thing such as seeing a baby bump, to bring me to floods of tears and thats when i realise im still upset. Especially since it was my 1st PG. Take each day as it comes. You're not alone as this forum has shown me. :hugs:

Oh my goodness Cornish, just read back ad sounds like your having the exact same thing as me at around the same time! I honestly don't think it was ovulation for me, i feel ovulation, and have a sensation on either the left or right depending which side I'm ovulating on.... This was dead centre and exactly like af style cramps! Where as ovulation is only ever focused on one side for me and doesn't feel like af cramps at all.... It's soo strange Cornish... I think it could either be a realllly good sign!!! OR just an unusualy occurance! Lol let's hope it's really good and that our uterus is expecting a wee bean to come along soon! Hehehe

hanskiz! I hope your ok honey!! I'm going to stay with my dhs cousin, wife and toddler son.... I love them to bits, but always have a wee hint of sadness as if i'd carries my twins to full term they would have been 4 months older than their son, and I wonder what that woulda been like! :( but then I try to look to the positives and know I'll have a wee baby when the time I right...
We are lucky ladies, we KNOW we CAN get pregnant.... Unfortunately mc can happen to anyone..... We will get pregnant again and get the mornin sickness and all the joys of pregnancy and a wee bundle of joy at the end, and we will know what we went through to get there making it all the more sweet!!!

Sending you love and babydust an thinking of you Hun!
Just wanted you to know ur not alone in how ur feeling xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->