May BFP - roll up roll up!!

https://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm

Really rather graphic cervix checking.xx

OK, some of that was a little...funny! :haha: But now I may have to join the "check your cervix" club. This esite and you ladies just make my day!!:hugs:

Some was also a little strange!
Did you read the bit about tasting your cm?!?? Ermmmm...... Yuck!

I think im gonna stop checking if I can, dont wanna introduce infection plus I don't really know what I'm expecting to notice!! Wouldn't wanna disturb the mucus plug etc if I am pregnant!!

Um....yuck? I must have missed that because honestly I stopped reading after "Nothing could compare to the wonder I felt viewing my cervix for the first time" :haha:

Seriously though, I did find the pics fascinating. I love Nillson's book The Miracle of Life...graphic doesn't bother me. Tasting? That's way too far out!

Anyone feeling "full" and achy down there? Like PMS symptoms? Isn't that the affect of the corpus luteum sending out progesterone? If so, the spotting I experienced couldn't have been implantation, could it? I don't know...maybe just some irritation. Who knows...this TWW is gonna KILL me!! :wacko:

Anyone feeling "full" and achy down there? Like PMS symptoms? Isn't that the affect of the corpus luteum sending out progesterone? If so, the spotting I experienced couldn't have been implantation, could it? I don't know...maybe just some irritation. Who knows...this TWW is gonna KILL me!!

Me!! Back pains, achey and pains on my LHS. Been like this since about 3dpo...

What about you? x x

Who wants to step up and be the next Octomom???

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

:rofl:

So when DH and I got married, they told me that if you cut a ribbon on one of your wedding shower presents, that is supposed to mean that you'll have one baby. Well, I thought I was being funny and decided to cut 12 ribbons.

Then, at the wedding, there's this part of the Iranian wedding ceremony where they setup a bunch of stuff to symbolize certain parts of marriage. One of the symbols is eggs, and you're supposed to have one egg per each child you want to have. MIL and her friend put 12 eggs there!

So, I'm supposed to have 12 kids total. It's a fact. Since I already have two, that means I need 10 this time around. (What's the highest number of babies born at a single time?)

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Sounds like we have our next contestant to be Octomom! :winkwink:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Then you can have a set of twins after you're done with those! :haha:

Good evening to all!!

Congratulations to Hanskiz and the triplets and Littlebird and the 10!! Wow!! what a handful that'll be!!!

9dpo for me, is it normal to have felt so heavy and achey down there since OV?? Especially on my LHS. I am having the worse stomach aches as well. Dont know whether this is a good sign or not??

Im 'feeling it' this month although everything seems to contradict the way im feeling, temperatures all over the place and still not completely convinced with the +OPK last week!!! I just feel like i am!! AF will hit me really hard this month if she comes!!

What do you think??

x x

oooooooh exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FX'd big time for you!!!

:dust:

yeah the receptionist is really working w/ me there and helping me get thru this finacially and helping me not working.... she said they will cover the test and so fourth like you said but just not the iui or the ivf or the ultra sounds...she said they might do the semem analyasis and they might cover it too... so im excited! I just want to do the test and everything tom....lol im so anxious... so when i wipe im having spotting today and i know its af b/c the cramps are coming. im so ready for it to be here in the morning so I can tell them my start date.lol.... never wanted af so bad! haha... that the last time ill say that! and i feel the only way to accomplish my goal is to be on the same page w/ dh and have a good attitude!! thank you for all your helpful info and support! so are you just waiting to ovulate now??? im excited for you! :)

I know, it's hard to stay calm when you feel like someone is going to help you get the thing you want so badly! And I understand what you're saying about being excited for AF. I can't believe that all this is happening SO QUICKLY after feeling gutted yet again by a miscarriage. It makes all the difference knowing that you have someone who's going to be keeping an eye on you and they have all sorts of tricks up their sleeve to try to prevent the same old thing from happening again. I am trying to be realistic and I know they can't guarantee a pregnancy that's going to make it to the end, but they're going to make sure the pregnancy gets the strongest start it can.

I just had my HSG today, I'll go back to the FS on Friday so she can take another look at my ovaries and uterus on ultrasound. The good news is that my tubes are ok. I wrote about it more in my journal but I'll spare you the details here. ;)

Then I should be ovulating on Sunday or Monday! I'm kinda worried about the 2WW because I know I'm flying so high right now and I dread the return to reality if AF comes. I don't know if the HSG timing + Clomid (if it changes my ovulation date) will mess things up this time around and then I'll be on to my next cycle. But in the end, I'm glad I went through with it today and I am so happy with my FS.

Believe me, I'm excited for you too! I know all of us on here are committed to getting our BFP. We want it so bad! We just gotta keep trying and we'll get there!

so went today and absolutely love the facility! :( real sad though..... insurance wont cover any test or anyting at the facility... not the blood work not the semen analysis.... but they charged me 200 for new patient visit today and gave me free ultrasound..... so nice of them! they sold me on that... my ovaries are good and young she said.lol and that ovaries are good size and uterus is good and lining is thin only b/c AF arrived last night at 11 pm lol... yah for af...so had bloodwork done today and get test done on the 10th day of cycle..... so guess im starting clomid on cycle day 5! im kinda excited and kinda nervous! hoping for the best! so I go back for an ultrasound next fri. the 13th and my dh gets his sperm analysis done same day! we are excited... not so much about the cost but my dh want this so bad and we are gonna give it a try.... went to have bloodwork done today cost 500!! i was like omg! but we are gonna give it a try and see what happens. and then an ultrasound is 130 each visit.... so we are gonna give it a month or two and see what happens... f/s showed me black spots on my overies and said they were good to have them not sure what that means... she said she cant actually see the eggs b/c they are soooo small but she knows that by the us i do have lots of eggs and im only 25 and she gave me the dose of 50mg. so fingers crossed we get our BFP!! praying for you! what cycle day are you now?? and does clomid effect your ovulation days?? they said they were going to give me a shot to make me ovulate too! are you having that done???

I'm so glad you had a great visit and that you left with some good information and a plan!!!! :hugs: 50 mg is the dose I took when I got preggo in Jan! :thumbup: You definitely have age on your side so hopefully you get preggo quickly!!!!! Just my input~ I O'd on the exact same day as previous months but it can make some women's O date change.. plus.. if you use OPK's.. the Clomid will cause false positives the entire time you're on it.. so you shouldn't start using them until the 2nd day after your last dose! :hugs:

I'm a bit excited, I actually do have crampy pains and stabby pains

They ARE real!!!

I'm a bit excited, I actually do have crampy pains and stabby pains

They ARE real!!!

Good, good! Bring on the symptoms!

Ok, so I was googling (my second job) and found this website about multiples: Facts About Multiples

I didn't even know this, but after octuplets, there are:
9. nonuplets
10. decaplets
11. undecaplets
12. duodecaplets
13. tridecaplets
14. quadecaplets
15. quindecaplets

Just in case anyone was wondering. According to the site, 10 babies is the highest that have ever been born in history.

wow, interesting Little Bird!

Would be funny if a Bnb lady broke that record :rofl:

I'd ask Hanskiz but she's already preggo with triplets.. soooo..

Starting to think my cramping might be ovulation (or early AF-hope not!!)
Ive got loads of watery/??ewcm and my cervix seems kinda open again now so maybe I'm becoming fertile.....

I give up guessing! Guess I'll know in a couple weeks!

Just gonna keep dtd every other day!!

Just a little update for you ladies !!! Temps triphasic OPK positive HPT faint line today ! Will be testing all week and weekend and on Mother's day ill be testing with a FRER and Digi ! Hopefully they stay positive and i get my wish !

so went today and absolutely love the facility! :( real sad though..... insurance wont cover any test or anyting at the facility... not the blood work not the semen analysis.... but they charged me 200 for new patient visit today and gave me free ultrasound..... so nice of them! they sold me on that... my ovaries are good and young she said.lol and that ovaries are good size and uterus is good and lining is thin only b/c AF arrived last night at 11 pm lol... yah for af...so had bloodwork done today and get test done on the 10th day of cycle..... so guess im starting clomid on cycle day 5! im kinda excited and kinda nervous! hoping for the best! so I go back for an ultrasound next fri. the 13th and my dh gets his sperm analysis done same day! we are excited... not so much about the cost but my dh want this so bad and we are gonna give it a try.... went to have bloodwork done today cost 500!! i was like omg! but we are gonna give it a try and see what happens. and then an ultrasound is 130 each visit.... so we are gonna give it a month or two and see what happens... f/s showed me black spots on my overies and said they were good to have them not sure what that means... she said she cant actually see the eggs b/c they are soooo small but she knows that by the us i do have lots of eggs and im only 25 and she gave me the dose of 50mg. so fingers crossed we get our BFP!! praying for you! what cycle day are you now?? and does clomid effect your ovulation days?? they said they were going to give me a shot to make me ovulate too! are you having that done???

Wow, I can't believe insurance won't cover the tests... I don't know if it helps at all, but my BFF said that after she was 6 weeks and the pregnancy was looking good, they told her to start going to her OBGYN. So hopefully there is a limited timeframe for going to the FS. You'll go for a month or so, get your BFP, and then move over to your OBGYN so that things are covered under insurance. It sounds like they're moving really fast for you, too! CD5 Clomid -- that's just a few days away! I remember having a thought right before I started my Clomid and scheduled my HSG that things were moving too fast. But it just lasted a second, and poof! it was gone. :haha:

Yeah, the cost is less than ideal, but I think once you and your DH see some results you'll feel more comfortable about it. I'm CD11 now, starting my guaifenesin. Man, I don't know if it was allergies or the Clomid, but I was noticing some serious head congestion today. So the guaifenesin is definitely helping with that. Mucus be gone! Clomid can affect ovulation days, and I have also read that the HSG could affect ovulation as well. It's not supposed to, but it could I guess. I think the shot they're talking about is the HCG trigger shot that Holly had to take before her IUI. My FS hasn't mentioned anything about it, so I don't think I'll be getting that. We'll see though...

I'm praying for you too! We can be newbies at the FS together. 1st cycle Clomid together. I hope that all the blood test results come back fine and the Clomid boosts your cycle and gives you the BFP you've been waiting for!

yah I was standing there in shock when they told us how much and my dh just whipped out the credit card and paid for all of it! and it made me feel really special b/c it means he wants it as bad as I do!! So are you taking the guaifenesin on your own? or did the doc tell you to take it? and what will it do for you?? sorry so many questions i want to do everything I can to make this work.... and im totally praying this works for us first round.... the doc... seemed pretty sure that since i have such reg. periods and my age that 50mg would be good enough and we shouldnt have any problem.... praying shes right! lol... what is the hsg you are talking about??? and yes its a trigger shot to make me ovulate. and I will def. be moving back to my gyno after we get a BFP so we can afford to eat. lol. just kidding! but it was either go on vacation or do fert. so you know what i chose! lol.... what days did you start taking clomid and how much was your dose... and so your cd11 today so your just waiting to ovulate now? have you started bding yet?? so are you testing w/ opk? are you do for an u/s to check your follicles on day 12 or 13?and I would love to get our bfp after one month! we just gotta keep praying!

yeah the receptionist is really working w/ me there and helping me get thru this finacially and helping me not working.... she said they will cover the test and so fourth like you said but just not the iui or the ivf or the ultra sounds...she said they might do the semem analyasis and they might cover it too... so im excited! I just want to do the test and everything tom....lol im so anxious... so when i wipe im having spotting today and i know its af b/c the cramps are coming. im so ready for it to be here in the morning so I can tell them my start date.lol.... never wanted af so bad! haha... that the last time ill say that! and i feel the only way to accomplish my goal is to be on the same page w/ dh and have a good attitude!! thank you for all your helpful info and support! so are you just waiting to ovulate now??? im excited for you! :)

I know, it's hard to stay calm when you feel like someone is going to help you get the thing you want so badly! And I understand what you're saying about being excited for AF. I can't believe that all this is happening SO QUICKLY after feeling gutted yet again by a miscarriage. It makes all the difference knowing that you have someone who's going to be keeping an eye on you and they have all sorts of tricks up their sleeve to try to prevent the same old thing from happening again. I am trying to be realistic and I know they can't guarantee a pregnancy that's going to make it to the end, but they're going to make sure the pregnancy gets the strongest start it can.

I just had my HSG today, I'll go back to the FS on Friday so she can take another look at my ovaries and uterus on ultrasound. The good news is that my tubes are ok. I wrote about it more in my journal but I'll spare you the details here. ;)

Then I should be ovulating on Sunday or Monday! I'm kinda worried about the 2WW because I know I'm flying so high right now and I dread the return to reality if AF comes. I don't know if the HSG timing + Clomid (if it changes my ovulation date) will mess things up this time around and then I'll be on to my next cycle. But in the end, I'm glad I went through with it today and I am so happy with my FS.

Believe me, I'm excited for you too! I know all of us on here are committed to getting our BFP. We want it so bad! We just gotta keep trying and we'll get there!

I'm so glad you had a great visit and that you left with some good information and a plan!!!! :hugs: 50 mg is the dose I took when I got preggo in Jan! :thumbup: You definitely have age on your side so hopefully you get preggo quickly!!!!! Just my input~ I O'd on the exact same day as previous months but it can make some women's O date change.. plus.. if you use OPK's.. the Clomid will cause false positives the entire time you're on it.. so you shouldn't start using them until the 2nd day after your last dose! :hugs:

so dont start testing w/ opks til 2 days after my cycle day 9 dose? when you took it did you take it from cd 5 thru cd 9?? did you do the trigger shot as well w/ clomid? and did you take guiafensin when you were on clomid? did you have problems w/ cervical mucous when on clomid? yeah we cant afford to do it for too many months... so praying Gods on my side this cycle.... so how you feeling since the IUI?

I was standing there in shock when they told us how much and my dh just whipped out the credit card and paid for all of it! and it made me feel really special b/c it means he wants it as bad as I do!! So are you taking the guaifenesin on your own? or did the doc tell you to take it? and what will it do for you?? sorry so many questions i want to do everything I can to make this work.... and im totally praying this works for us first round.... the doc... seemed pretty sure that since i have such reg. periods and my age that 50mg would be good enough and we shouldnt have any problem.... praying shes right! lol... what is the hsg you are talking about??? and yes its a trigger shot to make me ovulate. and I will def. be moving back to my gyno after we get a BFP so we can afford to eat. lol. just kidding! but it was either go on vacation or do fert. so you know what i chose! lol.... what days did you start taking clomid and how much was your dose... and so your cd11 today so your just waiting to ovulate now? have you started bding yet?? so are you testing w/ opk? are you do for an u/s to check your follicles on day 12 or 13?and I would love to get our bfp after one month! we just gotta keep praying!

Your DH sounds like he's completely in sync with you on moving to this step in TTC.

I'm taking guaifenesin on the recommendation of our dear Dr. Holly. She told me about this effect Clomid can have on your CM, Hostile Cervical Mucus. It seemed to make sense, so I decided to go with it. I'm also listening to how my body feels, if I end up not liking the guaifenesin, I'll discontinue.

I completely understand wanting to make it work -- I figured I could take the Clomid alone and wait until next cycle to try the guaifenesin, but then again, I'm so impatient, I just want to make sure we have the best chance possible this time. If we don't get our BFP, I'll reevaluate next time around and maybe add/remove things. They say that you're supposed to take Clomid for as few cycles as possible because of other effects it can have so let's make it work for us the first cycle, right?

The HSG is an x-ray of your uterus and tubes. They put special x-ray dye in your uterus and take pictures, so they can tell the shape, if there are any problems, and whether your tubes are clear. Since my 1st MC was suspected ectopic, we wanted to be sure there were no problems with the tubes.

I don't blame you for choosing the FS over vacation. I love to travel, but this is lifechanging stuff we're talking about! I did the 50mg dose, days 4-8. The dr. actually prescribed it 5-9 but when I talked to the nurse on the phone, she told me to start on day 4. I don't think it really makes that big a difference either way. I'm waiting to ovulate. Since I had the HSG, tonight is the first night I was allowed to do any BD. I am not sure if I'll try to get DH to participate tonight or wait until tomorrow. I'm feeling bloated tonight and kinda achey still. Not exactly romantic. :) I am taking OPKs and I can back up what Holly was saying about them being pos. because of the Clomid. The OPK today was much lighter than the past two days and I would be very surprised if it was because I already ovulated. My appt. on Friday will be CD13 and she will be doing an ultrasound, but I'm not 100% sure it will be to check my follicles. She mentioned a few different things. I'll be sure to keep you updated!

Morning all :flower:

I had another early wake up this morning (5am). Don't know if it means anything, but it could do!!

Other then that... hungry (but I haven't eaten yet), a bit sicky (probably because I'm hungry), tired (because I woke up early)....

I do have a funny sensation in my abdomen.. Not exactly crampy, nor painful but just sort of 'there'.. Does that make any sense??

I cramped from 3dpo right the way through last cycle and I haven't had that this cycle so I'm hoping thats a good sign.. Either that I'm PG or that the last little bit has gone from my mc.

ANYWAY, I feel ok, not much to report!!

I counted my IC HPT's last night and I have 6. No testing til Saturday at the EARLIEST!!!

Repeat after me.... 'I must not POAS til Saturday'........:haha:

Right. Breakfast time!

:hugs:

Morning all,
Ruskiegirl, I'm unsure what some of your post meant but think it's all very positive so I'll keep fxd for you.
Hanskiz, that's a good set of symptoms.
Afm, also woke early-last 2 days I've been awake st 5, back ache and few cramps, not much but I suppose I'm either 5,6 or 7 dpo so implantation still has time.

Still feeling very good about this month, there will be some bfp for may for sure.
Hope you didn't sneak off to poas Hanskiz!
Xxx

Morning!

Hanskiz, I also cramped for the week running up to AF last month and it really got my hopes up as 4days before the witch was due, I also had heartburn, was tired and boobs seemed more veiny. Guess that's why I'm refusing to symptom spot this month.

Just counted how many tests I have :wacko: I've got twelve different types lol. I've got superdrugs own 10miu, tesco own(not sure how much they are) some from the pound shop 25miu and clear blue digi for if/when get the BFP using the others.

I am going to try and hold out till next Wednesday!!

Hope everyone has a good day :hugs:

XxX

RuskieGirl: You got a faint BFP?! That's friggin awesome! Any line, faint or bold, is still a line! I'm so happy for you!!

Morning,
Just about to go to bed after my nightshift!
Possibly 4dpo or maybe coming up to ov (neg opk just now)
I have backache
I have cramps/pressure
Im tired (obviously after being up all night)
Dizzy (probably over tired)
Sicky (hunger and tired)
Watery cm
Peeing a lot overnight
Sore throat

Gonna dtd when hubby home later just to cover this weekends possible ov

Getting my thyroid checked again today, hope it's good news this time!

Have a good day everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->