May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Spotty like implantation spotting? Don't give up!

No, spotty like pimples. :cry: Its clearly hormonal but is it the right KIND of hormonal?!!

I'm definitely coming down with something... shivery and really quite nauseous. Not good at all. :cry:

Congrats to Ruskiegirl and Vonz on your BFP!!! I'm so happy for you!! Here's hoping for two sticky little :baby: :baby:

No symptoms this morning other than feeling "out". :nope:

I went on this pregnancy site to look at images of HPT...I saw a lot of false negatives (later they were positive) from ladies who tested too early. So I'm going to TRY and practive a lot of self control and not test until the 12th. It's too tempting as there are four sticks in my underwear drawer calling my name...:haha: I've pushed them way into the back though so I don't have to look at them!!

NO POAS UNITL MAY 12TH!!!

Maybe it's your bean burying deep Hanskiz?
Cornwall is a beautiful place, have fun!
Lots of dtd for you tonight then! Good luck.

Haha mercedes, you'll be poas at the weekend! And hopefully my ic come and I can too!!!

Maybe it's your bean burying deep Hanskiz?

I hope so!!

I'm either getting the flu or I really am having triplets!!! I feel TERRIBLE!

How are you doing? Recovering ok?

I will POAS this weekend. I won't be able to resist!! I might hold out til Sunday (10dpo) but honestly it's not likely! :blush:

I lied when I said my symptoms had disappeared... I'm gassy :haha: and really quite spotty :cry:.... lucky, lucky me!!!!

Ok, I go away for a few hours and look at all the BFPs that show up! Congrats, ladies! :happydance:

Watched some TV with DH last night and we were both tired so no BD. But tonight, it's on! Especially since I have the appt. with the FS tomorrow and she said she'd check for sperm in the CM! We have an assignment! :thumbup:

Yesterday, DH asked what I wanted for Mother's Day and I gave him a look. He was like, what was that for? I said, I'll be using you for your body this weekend! So he's on notice. No XBox! (Anyone else here have OH who play video games until the early morning?) :haha:

that's a great assignment!!! :thumbup: That's AWESOME that they're testing for that!!! I've never heard of that!

Lol.. HA.. I relate to the Xbox/Playstation bit.. I've gotten into quite a few :trouble: with my DH over it! :haha:

No, spotty like pimples. :cry: Its clearly hormonal but is it the right KIND of hormonal?!!

I'm definitely coming down with something... shivery and really quite nauseous. Not good at all. :cry:

Boo :( I hope you feel better and that it's just preggo related!!! It could be!

Congrats to Ruskiegirl and Vonz on your BFP!!! I'm so happy for you!! Here's hoping for two sticky little :baby: :baby:

I went on this pregnancy site to look at images of HPT...I saw a lot of false negatives (later they were positive) from ladies who tested too early. So I'm going to TRY and practive a lot of self control and not test until the 12th. It's too tempting as there are four sticks in my underwear drawer calling my name...:haha: I've pushed them way into the back though so I don't have to look at them!!

7dpo is too early to feel out hun!! :hugs: You still have a solid week to go!!!

What preggo site did you look at?? That's good to know about the tests. I have to test daily right now bc I took a shot to trigger ovulation and it causes false positives on HPT's.. so I have to wait for that to clear before I know whether I have a true BFP or not. ((SIGH))

Haha mercedes, you'll be poas at the weekend! And hopefully my ic come and I can too!!!

Noooooo! I only have four tests! I must save them for a special occasion! :haha: I can probably hold out until Monday. But you know how some people freeze their credit cards in ice to prevent using them and spending money? I'm trying to think of a way to do that with the sticks until next Thursday...I think freezing might mess up their function though...hmmmm.

Noooooo! I only have four tests! I must save them for a special occasion! :haha: I can probably hold out until Monday. But you know how some people freeze their credit cards in ice to prevent using them and spending money? I'm trying to think of a way to do that with the sticks until next Thursday...I think freezing might mess up their function though...hmmmm.

:rofl:

7dpo is too early to feel out hun!! :hugs: You still have a solid week to go!!!

What preggo site did you look at?? That's good to know about the tests. I have to test daily right now bc I took a shot to trigger ovulation and it causes false positives on HPT's.. so I have to wait for that to clear before I know whether I have a true BFP or not. ((SIGH))

I know it's too early to feel "out"...it's my natural pessimism coming to the surface. I both dread and look forward to POAS next week! I told myself I wouldn't build up my hopes and now they're as high as ever! :wacko:

Here's the link to that website:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/

They have some other really interesting stuff there too.

Ok so I'm now crying at the drop of a hat and have a stuffy nose-are these symptoms!!?
I would say lock them away but if the urge is strong enough I'm sure you get them out again!
Hope you feel better Hanskiz, or worse actually and your beans are sticking! Never thought I'd wish morning sickness on anyone! I really need to wait until at least next thurs but doubt I'm strong enough! Maybe I should poas tmrw just to get it out of the way! X

Here's the link to that website:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/

They have some other really interesting stuff there too.

That website is responsible for me losing the plot!! EVERYTHING is a possible symptom - seriously it's driving me MENTAL!!

Ok so I'm now crying at the drop of a hat and have a stuffy nose-are these symptoms!!?
I would say lock them away but if the urge is strong enough I'm sure you get them out again!
Hope you feel better Hanskiz, or worse actually and your beans are sticking! Never thought I'd wish morning sickness on anyone! I really need to wait until at least next thurs but doubt I'm strong enough! Maybe I should poas tmrw just to get it out of the way! X

I'm seriously considering this myself!! I'm not sure it would have the desired effect though... It might just fuel the addiction!

And yes.... Crying at the drop of a hat and a stuffy nose are both symptoms!

:rofl:

Seriously...DH is too busy with his coaching duties to guard the sticks. I need help! :muaha:

I've been that way since about 4DPO...I hope it's a symptom, otherwise I'm just driving myself and everyone else around me batty!!

I have just cried at the thought of us all getting our bfp's! Nightmare! Let the tww end. That website is full of great stuff, but I agree it's made my symptoms worse!!!

I have surprisingly no desire to poas! Which is unheard of for me!
My hubby actually commented at the start of this cycle that I might not have enough HPTs (40+!!)

Dreading seeing a bfn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->