May BFP - roll up roll up!!

hey ladies, we did it! :) BFP. i think, crossing my fingers for a sticky one. ive uploaded the testkit on my journal, last page 61!! this is a lucky thread!

I've just had a look!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
So so happy for you, yay, lucky thread!!

thanks Cornish! :) hoping that it'll be a sticky bean this time :)

A brilliant start to our may bfp's!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.xxxx

A brilliant start to our may bfp's!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.xxxx

i hope so too!! lost my peanut baby this year too 2.5 months ago.. at 5 weeks!

Congrats vonz !
Temps up higher this morning and another faint line , Ive started progesterone also to be safe !

Congratulations ladies on your BFPs. Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for all of us!

AFM feeling really crappy today, didn't sleep very well last night and feel quite moody!

Still waiting for my ICs although I'm not going to do a test for a while yet, lol

How is everyone today?

Oh my goodness!! 2 bfp already!!! Congrats ruskiegirl and vonz!!!!
That is fantastic news!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 monts! Enjoy it girls you are PREGNANT!!! So happy for you!!!

Lucky lucky thread! Hehehe

I think I'm out this cycle, 7dpo and NO symptoms what so ever! Feel great! Lol
ah well, I'm very much enjoying practicing ;)!!
Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies for more bfp to follow!! Everyones symptoms sound great!! And mybe we can start a thread in the twins and multiples section since everyones preggo with multiples!! LOL!!!

I guess I'm not out till the witch is here.... But defo not feelin it this month! Time will tell, I've brought a stash of 10ic with me ( on a holidy visiting my dh's cousin and familly) I'll still poas of course! But not expecting to see much apart from the stark White of a bfn!

On a more important note... Ladies have you CHeCKED YOUR CERVIX!!! Lol!

Baby dust to all!
Xoxo

just bought a 10 pk of ICs!!!!

Your not out Babybaba!

not by any means are you out, in fact with one of my pregnancies i didn't have ANY symptoms at all...

On the day my AF was due I did a HPT and got a faint line early in the morning, I told hubby but said I wasn't sure as the line was so faint, however as the day went on I started to bleed like a period so I thought that was that and continued on NTNP on my next cycle. when I was late again I did a test with a clear blue digital and hey presto it said pregnant 4+ weeks (Might have been 3 but I can't remember!)

We were over the moon that it was so fast as it took about 4 months ttc for DD and 9 months for DS1 and we weren't really trying that hard.

Scan day came along at 11 weeks where we found a wriggling healthy bean of 15 weeks gestation...! He arrived at 36 weeks and is now a healthy 18 months!

I must have had an early pregnancy bleed (period like) and not realised actually I was pregnant for those four weeks...in fact I had NO symptoms at all, no sickness, no tiredness, just felt a bit run down :haha:

Hi ladies :flower:

Congratulations Vonz and Ruskiegirl!!! :happydance:

How is everyone doing? Sounds like we have a full set of symptoms between us!!

All mine have disappeared!! Logically speaking it was too early anyway so I'm not massively upset to not be feeling sick!!

The average day for implantation in 9dpo... I'm still at least 2 days off that and I am repeating this mantra to myself hourly!!

:hugs: and :dust:

We will see Cornish!! I'm actally visiting Cornwall! Hope it's a good omen! Hehehe

Talked with dh before leaving saying I think I'm out this month, he said don't worry honey when you get back we'll start trying again, our baby will come! Hehe so I feel ok.... Of course I would love a bfp! But will see what happens!!

Xoxo

Wow sthorpe!!! You've filled me full of hope!! Thank you!!!
No symptoms = a symptom!! Hehe ttc never fails to amaze me!!

And you wonderful women amaze me every day with your fabulous positivity! It infectious!!!

Babydust!! Xoxoxo

I lied when I said my symptoms had disappeared... I'm gassy :haha: and really quite spotty :cry:.... lucky, lucky me!!!!

Ooo no symptoms being a symptom is a good one! I don't know if I have any or them all!
I do have an inkling that this could be my month, just feel it's time something good happens in my life, if it's not my sticky bean then I'm looking for what it is!

Im just having vivid dreams, fatigue and minor cramping on one side . Every once and awhile i get breast pain :thumbup: And dizziness even when siting :haha:

Ooo no symptoms being a symptom is a good one! I don't know if I have any or them all!
I do have an inkling that this could be my month, just feel it's time something good happens in my life, if it's not my sticky bean then I'm looking for what it is!

I like this too...

I'm actually wishing my symptoms away now.. I totally thought they had all gone but now my LO is napping and I've got a minute to myself I feel AWFUL. I think I might be coming down with something - and I'm not sure it's triplets!!! :haha:

I hate being ill - this sucks.

I lied when I said my symptoms had disappeared... I'm gassy :haha: and really quite spotty :cry:.... lucky, lucky me!!!!

Spotty like implantation spotting? Don't give up!

Ok, I go away for a few hours and look at all the BFPs that show up! Congrats, ladies! :happydance:

Watched some TV with DH last night and we were both tired so no BD. But tonight, it's on! Especially since I have the appt. with the FS tomorrow and she said she'd check for sperm in the CM! We have an assignment! :thumbup:

Yesterday, DH asked what I wanted for Mother's Day and I gave him a look. He was like, what was that for? I said, I'll be using you for your body this weekend! So he's on notice. No XBox! (Anyone else here have OH who play video games until the early morning?) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->