May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Here's the link to that website:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/

They have some other really interesting stuff there too.

That website is responsible for me losing the plot!! EVERYTHING is a possible symptom - seriously it's driving me MENTAL!!

I know, right? Everything I read now either sends my hope high or sends them crashing down. And some of those tests that everyone was voting were positive looked like BFN's to me! Am I just being cruel or practical? Oh well, when the time comes, I'll probably be posting pics of my sticks no matter what they look like!! :haha: And begging you ladies to pleeeeeease see a second line too!

Yeah Congrats girls on your BFP!!! a Happy and Healthy 9 months to both you!! keep us updated on your journey! :)

Spotty like implantation spotting? Don't give up!

No, spotty like pimples. :cry: Its clearly hormonal but is it the right KIND of hormonal?!!

I'm definitely coming down with something... shivery and really quite nauseous. Not good at all. :cry:

I think the breakouts are normal. But yeah, they can also happen before AF. Still, if you're feeling kinda sick, I think it's a positive sign. Don't our immune systems take a little dip so that our bodies don't attack during implantation?

CRC~ yes, don't start testing w/ opks til 2 days after your cd9 dose.. bc you may get a + and it won't be acccurate. I took it cd3-7... every doctor does the cd's differently .. and some switch it up.. like if you do 5-9 for 2 months and it doesn't work, sometimes they switch it to cd3-7 or vice versa. I didn't do the trigger shot with Clomid in January- this was my first month doing the trigger shot- the difference being I took Femara. Yes, I took guaifenesin too.. it's recommended by A LOT of people who do take Clomid bc of the negative affects that Clomid can have on the lining. I DID feel very dry when I took it. It can only help.. just don't take it after ovulation so there is no potential impact for the baby..

I am feeling ok since the IUI.. the 2ww seems a lot harder this time.. I think bc it's all a reminder of the miscarriage honestly. (SIGH) BUT, I will get through it either way!!!

Haha mercedes, you'll be poas at the weekend! And hopefully my ic come and I can too!!!

Noooooo! I only have four tests! I must save them for a special occasion! :haha: I can probably hold out until Monday. But you know how some people freeze their credit cards in ice to prevent using them and spending money? I'm trying to think of a way to do that with the sticks until next Thursday...I think freezing might mess up their function though...hmmmm.

Lock them in a safe and freeze the key!

No, spotty like pimples. :cry: Its clearly hormonal but is it the right KIND of hormonal?!!

I'm definitely coming down with something... shivery and really quite nauseous. Not good at all. :cry:

I think the breakouts are normal. But yeah, they can also happen before AF. Still, if you're feeling kinda sick, I think it's a positive sign. Don't our immune systems take a little dip so that our bodies don't attack during implantation?

Yeah I read that about immune system suppression, bring on the flu!!!

Yeah I read that about immune system suppression, bring on the flu!!!

Be careful what you wish for! During the last MC I got the most horrendous stomach bug. Everyone in my house got it, thanks to preschool germs, but I definitely suffered the longest. Immune system suppression is no fun!

Be careful what you wish for! During the last MC I got the most horrendous stomach bug. Everyone in my house got it, thanks to preschool germs, but I definitely suffered the longest. Immune system suppression is no fun!

I second that!! When I was Pg with DD I got EVERY and I mean EVERY cold going. I was sick the whole winter and it sucked!

I'm feeling a bit better now... it seems to have eased off a little. Been drinking water and feel ok now apart from headache and a bit crampy. ANOTHER early night me thinks!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats to the ladies who got BFPs!!! Lots of positive thoughts for a H&H 9 months!!

It seems like EVERYONE is in the TWW! There are so many symptoms going around too! I think the only symptoms I had before I took a test, was fatigue. And even that was off and on, since I'm usually tired after work anyways. FXed for everyone!

CD11 today. I'm gonna start using OPKs when I get home. I usually take them around 5:30 when I get home, since it's really hard to take them at work. So hopefully that will be okay.

I'm not looking forward to Mother's Day this Sunday either. I may hibernate away from FB and everything. I have to be around family, but I will put a smile on the face and pretend everythings okay, when deep down I know it will sting knowing what happened.

I am feeling ok since the IUI.. the 2ww seems a lot harder this time.. I think bc it's all a reminder of the miscarriage honestly. (SIGH) BUT, I will get through it either way!!!

:hugs: You'll get through it! I'm sure I'll be feeling the same way in a couple weeks. FXed for a BFP!

Congrats to the ladies who got BFPs!!! Lots of positive thoughts for a H&H 9 months!!

It seems like EVERYONE is in the TWW! There are so many symptoms going around too! I think the only symptoms I had before I took a test, was fatigue. And even that was off and on, since I'm usually tired after work anyways. FXed for everyone!

CD11 today. I'm gonna start using OPKs when I get home. I usually take them around 5:30 when I get home, since it's really hard to take them at work. So hopefully that will be okay.

I'm not looking forward to Mother's Day this Sunday either. I may hibernate away from FB and everything. I have to be around family, but I will put a smile on the face and pretend everythings okay, when deep down I know it will sting knowing what happened.

Well, the good thing is when we are all done finding out~ we can root for you to get your BFP!! :happydance:

Hi all, still feeling very irritable and moody and my dh has had it poor love, he didn't know what had hit him but he had been warned earlier I was feeling moody!

Have improved my mood slightly by eating my body weight in choccy rice krispie cakes, delish!

Congrats Vonz on your BFP!!! And so glad you are still getting positives Ruskigirl! Very happy for you both, and praying for stickies! Now, if you could just rub off your great luck on all of us! :)

Only a few days tweak and you'll be with us syptom spotting!!

Well, the good thing is when we are all done finding out~ we can root for you to get your BFP!! :happydance:

That'd be great! I'm gonna try and hold out till May 30th to test. But, we'll see how that goes! :winkwink: If AF doesn't end up coming, I may try and be patient enough to take a test on June 5th, our 1 year anniversary.

Hi all, still feeling very irritable and moody and my dh has had it poor love, he didn't know what had hit him but he had been warned earlier I was feeling moody!

Have improved my mood slightly by eating my body weight in choccy rice krispie cakes, delish!

FXed for you! I was very moody with my first BFP. I felt so bad for my DH as I went off on him a couple times. Chocolate rice krispy cakes sound yummy!!

Only a few days tweak and you'll be with us syptom spotting!!

Thank goodness! Seriously, I don't know how time can move by so fast, yet feel so slow at the same time. If I go by my last OV from my last PG, I won't OV for another 7ish days. I'm hoping it's sooner than that. If I go by my last cycle days of 35, I still have 25 days till testing date. :wacko:

Congrats vonz and ruskie :wohoo:

Hope you have a h&h nine months ladies :flower:

As for me, I'm cream crackeredmand can't wait for bed :rofl:

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

XxX

Oh dear... OH just asked if I could POAS yet. If I haven't got him to tell me not too there really is no hope!! I was very good though, and I told him it was too early and he would have to wait until after the weekend. Ha! Like I'll be able to resist for that long!!! :rofl:

Feeling ok now - my weird flu like episode was very short-lived and now am just a bit tired and crampy - so normal LP symptoms.

:dust:

Oh no, he needs to lock them away!!! Ive decided not to test until my tests arrive in the post! Hoping that'll be sat but reacon it'll be mon!
Still got my stuffy nose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->