*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Think nesting has truly kicked in for me now... I woke up at 3am I tried to get back to sleep for hours but spent so long thinking about cleaning the over that I got up at 5am to sit on the cold kitchen floor and scrub it to death, DH came downstairs when he got up for work and thought he was seeing things haha!
My hips are killing now though so it was definitely a bad idea but I just could not leave it for another second lol! Strange x

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeah, that sounds like nesting...

Today, TWO strangers commented on my baby belly! :happydance:

I bought a pepper mint paddy and the cashier said "someone is having cravings!"

It took 8 months, but I guess I am finally showing :haha:

Hey girls!!
I've had no laptop for a week so I've been reading and running on my phone.
Hope everyone is well. I can't believe I'm 34 weeks tomorrow! Time is flying. Lost a lot of plug on Sat, but it was clear and not blood stained and obviously nothings happened since so I am not worried. Apparently before 34 weeks it can re form!
Baby still breech, I can still feel her head. I had a MW app a week tomorrow to book for a scan if she hasnt moved.
Is everyone OK ? xx

How do you know it was plug and not cm? I've been getting an increase myself lately. Yum. :haha:

How do you know it was plug and not cm? I've been getting an increase myself lately. Yum. :haha:

It was the size of a large marble, about the circumfrance of a 50 pence piece. It was definately Plug, just same as I lost with the boys but no blood.
I've had more CM too, but that's been white and creamy as opposed to yellow and viscous x

Cheers, I did later think it's because of the texture that makes it different. My plug only came out at the third sweep with Jack and was bloody so had no idea!

Ah pregnancy, making you discuss your vaginal secretions with strangers... :haha:

Cheers, I did later think it's because of the texture that makes it different. My plug only came out at the third sweep with Jack and was bloody so had no idea!

Ah pregnancy, making you discuss your vaginal secretions with strangers... :haha:
I know!! Not even with strangers tho, on Sunday I discussed this plug with my family in a beer garden cos my cousin's expecting her first baby 5 days after me :haha::haha:

I saw my mw today nic and mentioned plug as I've been losing more and again she said it will be partly to do with position, I do seem to lose more when I get kicked in the faff a few times so I think it's normal,
My monkey is breech still and as I suspected back to back!
The new midwife I had today was so nice, she had Jesse helping her do the doppler and everything, he loved it haha and she took a while to show me how to feel position etc which I thought was good :)

Well I confirmed my boy is still a boy, is head down and already engaged. So we may have an early bird! At this point honestly I don't mind. I mean not too early but like 36 weeks.

wow, seems like we are all breech! Except Kendra ^_^

:rofl:

and she took a while to show me how to feel position etc which I thought was good :)

That's really great. I might ask to be shown better next appt (tomorrow) too.

wow, seems like we are all breech! Except Kendra ^_^

I think my guy is still moving around. He seems head down right now but sometimes I get strong movements down low too that don't seem like flutters (aka hands). He has time though. I guess I'll find out more tomorrow.

It seems strange that it's very possible some of our early may mummy's could have their babies in next couple of weeks! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! I'm sure I was pregnant with jess for about 3yrs lol!

I know!! I keep thinking baby will come end of April! Eeeekkkkk scary x

I've been pregnant at least 20 years..... And LO is head down, I think he's popping up and down, sometimes I have a mega waddle going on!

My LO is head down. Had my 34 week appt yesterday. I was a mostly good appt, I think... LO is head down, sideways, and VERY active. But, I haven't gained ANY weight in 3 weeks, and my fundal height measures the same as it did 3 weeks ago. (32 cm). My Dr didn't seem concerned, so I hope its just babys positioning... I am slightly worried about the lack of weight gain though. But I see her again in 2 weeks, so we will see...

I keep thinking ill have an April baby but I hope not because that would mean an emergency section and I don't like the sound of that haha x

Urrrrrgggghhhh! I just hoovered my stairs and had soem pains after and shooting pains in my lady bits and now I've just lost another chunk of plug, luckily still blood free but have backache now!! Hubby has told me off for vaccing so I now have 3 caramel eggs and under strict instructions to sit for rest of tonight!!! xx

I am slightly worried about the lack of weight gain though. But I see her again in 2 weeks, so we will see...

:hugs: don't be. i didn't gain any weight in my 6th month. Now my weight gain is out of control even though I'm actually eating less =S
I just let my body do whatever it wants. I'm sure your baby is fine =)

Urrrrrgggghhhh! I just hoovered my stairs and had soem pains after and shooting pains in my lady bits and now I've just lost another chunk of plug, luckily still blood free but have backache now!! Hubby has told me off for vaccing so I now have 3 caramel eggs and under strict instructions to sit for rest of tonight!!! xx

hahahahaha, don't mean to laugh at your pain but isn't it awesome that we actually have a valid excuse NOT to clean and to just be lazy? Love it.

hi could you add me please due 28th with blue bump x

Welcome =D You're due just 5 days after me ^_^

Some of you may be having an april baby but I may have a june baby. I can't wait that long. I want to meet her now.

My belly was dancing and changing shapes tonight. I could have watched it all night long, so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->