*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Mightyspu - I think we are all starting to fall apart...lol... Im convinced OH will never allow me to have another baby after this pregnancy...lol

I wash everything as I'm allergic to size (the preservative) so I wash it all just the once, and then it's all nice and fresh and soft.

I haven't bought that much stuff though - most of it is Earl's old stuff that's been in storage for 2+ years, so needs a wash lol.

Car boot sale - lots of people in a car park with all their junk selling it on at a cheap price, out of the back of their car. Excellent for bargains and getting rid of junk for a small profit lol :thumbup:

I've washed everything that is under 6 months, everything else is in storage. I wanted to have 3-6 stuff done just in case he's a chunky butt and only lasts in 0-3's for a few weeks. Only things I don't have done is I don't have the pack and play set up yet and I don't have a diaper bag yet. So I think I'm pretty well ready. I am assuming he's coming early so I wanted to be prepared.

Anyone else around the same week as me (33) started feeling like you're in first tri all over again? I am so exhausted I can't stand it.

Anyone else around the same week as me (33) started feeling like you're in first tri all over again? I am so exhausted I can't stand it.

I've def been napping again when my son does! I'm in bed at 8:30pm... regardless of the time change! :haha:

Nits - I had an anterior placenta last time, it didn't affect me and I felt LO move quite early etc but about 35 weeks he got engaged and his feet were wedged behind my placenta so I could hardly feel him, I ended up going in to be monitored every few days, if you feel worried just go in :) x

- re washing, I've already washed the sheets and blankets, Moses basket cover and the hand me down clothes and things I bought off here or eBay, the things with tags on I won't wash just incase hes a girl so I can take them back and swap them :haha:

Kendra - I'm suddenly tired again too! And even worse the nausea is coming back :dohh: that may have something to do with the iron tablets I'm taking though!

We are FINALLY!! ordering our pram this weekend :happydance: still dont have a changing bag or loads of other little bits (though I did add 3 packs of newborn nappies onto the online shop this week) we moved here nearly 2 months ago and still havnt gotten around to putting our bed up yet! So we are still on the mattress on the floor! I'm going to get DH to sort it out ASAP though because the bed frame is standing in the part of the room i want to put the crib etc in!*

Hope everyone is feeling good :) x

I think I have everything. In an ideal world I would like some new muslins so may get some at the weekend when I'm out and about. I need to get some milk in (will be FF) but no need to do that just yet (will start to stock up from next week though). We have visitors coming over Easter weekend, but apart from that I'm hoping to get everything sorted while Hubby is off over Easter. We have the pushchair, new changing bag :)happydance:) and the moses, travel cot and cot all just need bringing down from the loft once we've done the car boot. :happydance: At the moment the areas where the baby stuff will be living are all taken up with junk to be gotten rid of one way or the other lol.

I need to stock up a little more on nappies but I have 3 packs of size 1s and 1 large pack of size 2s, so it's not like we have none lol. I just like to have a lot in ready lol. Hoping to get my son potty trained over the Easter break (while he's off school etc). We tried at christmas but he wasn't ready, so we'll have one last attempt before baby gets here lol.

Oh and toiletries - I have loads of Boots points that I will be using towards them lol

I bought a newborn starter kit of milk so far, I'm going to get a tub or 2 of formula in next weeks shop, so far I have a pack of micro nappies, 3 packs of size ones and 10 free size ones from pampers :D
My swinging crib, and carseat are in the cellar at my dads shop so I need to get them, I am buying swing from my cousin so that needs picking up and Inlaws have offered to buy the baby gym so waiting for them to bring that!

We are potty training at the moment, we just have no nappy on round the house and if we go out or nap I put one on him, we have 6 more weeks there about but I'm not too worried, I'm still expecting him to be wearing them at night because he always has a huge nappy! We don't have any accidents during the day now, we just need to work on wearing undies and trousers because hes forgetful when he isnt naked on the bottom I'm sure we can get over that in the next few weeks though :) x

We are potty training at the moment, we just have no nappy on round the house and if we go out or nap I put one on him, we have 6 more weeks there about but I'm not too worried, I'm still expecting him to be wearing them at night because he always has a huge nappy! We don't have any accidents during the day now, we just need to work on wearing undies and trousers because hes forgetful when he isnt naked on the bottom I'm sure we can get over that in the next few weeks though :) x

This is what I think we will do. Earl is at home for 2 solid weeks, so I hope to be able to have him out and about by the time he goes back to pre-school. He will still be in pull ups for pre-school (their request) but I'm hoping he will be at least part of the way there.

Well done on the progress you've made....... I'm not looking forward to it to be honest. Oh and I need to buy a new potty for him over the weekend as at the moment we only have 1 and it's too small. He still uses it quite sucessfully but it kind of doesn't always 'catch' everything. :blush:

Need advice... I've been spotting a tiny bit and having some sharp pains and achey pains in my vaginal area. The spotting is worrying me more than the pain. ??

could it be some of your plug Kendra? I would probably go in to get looked at... I was told that any kind of bleeding should be checked out...

Need advice... I've been spotting a tiny bit and having some sharp pains and achey pains in my vaginal area. The spotting is worrying me more than the pain. ??

Give them a call, especially since your baby is head down and already partially engaged, I think you said?

Let us know =)

What color is the spotting? Some spotting can be totally normal. I've always been told that the only thing ti worry about it bright red blood. The fresh looking kind... if you're worried though you should just go in. :hugs:

So now I have been told that I may have GD =\ wish this baby would hurry up and wanna be born already!!!!!!

Oh No Zombina. Have you have the GTT?

My baby is still breech!! Grrrrrr. Got a scan next Thursday and a meeting with the consultant to discuss options. Fingers crossed she moves before then, or at least in the next 4 weeks!! x

Hope she moves!! I'm pretty sure v has moved because I can breath alot easier the last few days, I'm not convinced he's head down though and I can't figure it out! Mw on Monday so will find out then x

Kendra: did you end up going in?

FF: I hope she moves! Are they going to try ECV? Or will that be discussed at your next appointment?

My LO is still REALLY high, I'm so short of breath, and im fairly sure its why im so nauseated... Im soooo ready for this baby to drop... I will wear adult diapers if I have to, cause I can't take much more of this!

They will discuss ECV next week of there is a possiblity it can be done and I will make a decision then! Not convinced she's going to turn because she's always been this way. I know people always say babies turn but generally the babies have twisted and turned all the way wheread she's always been this way ! But we shall see xx

Do you want the EVC? It seems like it would really hurt! My mum had it with my sister and she flipped back round on the way home lol! She ended up with a section but it was 20 years ago and I don't think it was as popular then to try naturally! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->