*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

hi could you add me please due 28th with blue bump x
Hey and welcome!! Will add you x

I am slightly worried about the lack of weight gain though. But I see her again in 2 weeks, so we will see...

:hugs: don't be. i didn't gain any weight in my 6th month. Now my weight gain is out of control even though I'm actually eating less =S
I just let my body do whatever it wants. I'm sure your baby is fine =)

Urrrrrgggghhhh! I just hoovered my stairs and had soem pains after and shooting pains in my lady bits and now I've just lost another chunk of plug, luckily still blood free but have backache now!! Hubby has told me off for vaccing so I now have 3 caramel eggs and under strict instructions to sit for rest of tonight!!! xx

hahahahaha, don't mean to laugh at your pain but isn't it awesome that we actually have a valid excuse NOT to clean and to just be lazy? Love it.

hi could you add me please due 28th with blue bump x

Welcome =D You're due just 5 days after me ^_^

Some of you may be having an april baby but I may have a june baby. I can't wait that long. I want to meet her now.

My belly was dancing and changing shapes tonight. I could have watched it all night long, so cool.
I know!! Now I have to rest and OH has to clean :haha:

:cloud9: Def on cloud 9 this morning. I had my 32 week midwife appt (today is actually 32+6) and all is well. My little guy is head down and very low already. His back was facing my tummy and slightly to the right side. HB 140-147. My toddler went to play with a friend this morning which was also really great! I got to sit and relax while waiting. Got to focus entirely on myself and the new one on the way which also felt needed. I didn't even realize it until I got to sit there! :flower:

On another lovely parent note, I just changed what must have been my worst blow out diaper to date! I swear this level of blow out has ONLY ever happened to me in disposable diapers! I put one on him since he was with a friend while I was away. Geez! I had to take a second to even figure out where to pick him up from. I decided it was a shower in the middle of the day situation! :haha: I guess all is well that ends well and nothing got on the couch. :shrug:

Just a very quick update from me, not been on for ages but major milestones reached :

Now 32 weeks
Started mat leave 2 weeks ago :happydance:
Had growth scan today - baby is already measuring 5lb2oz :shock:
All is good including my thyroxine levels :thumbup:

8 weeks to go and I'm so ready to meet this little one now. Just need to get some non-bio washing powder! :dohh:

I had just eaten in this picture so its not really as big as it looks :)

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
:cloud9: Def on cloud 9 this morning. I had my 32 week midwife appt (today is actually 32+6) and all is well. My little guy is head down and very low already. His back was facing my tummy and slightly to the right side. HB 140-147. My toddler went to play with a friend this morning which was also really great! I got to sit and relax while waiting. Got to focus entirely on myself and the new one on the way which also felt needed. I didn't even realize it until I got to sit there! :flower:
:

:happydance: to all that =D

I have a question. Amy was breech at my 30 week appointment. She's been moving around a lot, but I'm not sure in what position she is right now.

This morning, I woke up, and I felt very soft taps on my lower abdomen/pelvic area. They weren't proper kicks, they were constant, "rythmical" taps. For what I've read, I suspect they were hiccups, do you think that means her head may be down now???

Just a very quick update from me, not been on for ages but major milestones reached :

Now 32 weeks
Started mat leave 2 weeks ago :happydance:
Had growth scan today - baby is already measuring 5lb2oz :shock:
All is good including my thyroxine levels :thumbup:

8 weeks to go and I'm so ready to meet this little one now. Just need to get some non-bio washing powder! :dohh:

again, :happydance: to all that =D
I can't wait to meet my LO either. I want to see her face and hold her and kiss her and and and... well, you know =)

When will you start washing clothes? I think I'll wait until about 35 weeks (only 3 weeks from now :wacko:) to wash clothes and get my bag ready. Wow, I can't believe that is only 3 weeks away...

I have a question. Amy was breech at my 30 week appointment. She's been moving around a lot, but I'm not sure in what position she is right now.

This morning, I woke up, and I felt very soft taps on my lower abdomen/pelvic area. They weren't proper kicks, they were constant, "rythmical" taps. For what I've read, I suspect they were hiccups, do you think that means her head may be down now???

That would be my guess. The light rhythmic movements tend to be hiccups. Don't worry anyway. You have time for the baby to flip around.

Yes those sound like hiccups for sure! Depending on how low they were it's possible baby rolled over and head down, but if you notice when we hiccup a lot of our body moves with us when we do it, so it could be a different part of baby you're feeling. My hiccups are so low they feel like they're in my vaginal area. But my baby is also partially engaged in my pelvis already so that may be why. But yes if they have a rhythm and are pretty much annoying, they are hiccups <3

I been feeling her all over, so I have no idea where she is :haha:
My DH has forbidden me to worry about it. I was talking to my MIL (DH's step mom) and she told me her son was breech forever and then he turned and she had a natural birth. So, I'm feeling better about it regardless of what position she's in.

One thing that has been bothering me, though, is that I am becoming obsessed with her movements. She's not a very active baby to begin with and I have an anterior placenta (I don't know how much that would matter at 32 weeks) but even if I have felt her earlier in the day, I get scared if I don't feel her every once in a while. I think I am being irrational. I guess it's part of the fears that come with motherhood, but I need t learn to control it.

PS: Kendra, I love that pic that you uploaded =)

I wouldn't worry Nits. My friend had an anterior placenta, and only felt her LO move when she went to bed! and babies flip around even as late as delivery! I dont think they are bothered with baby's position until after 36 weeks. My LO go head down to head up back to head down at least once a day...

Thanks for the advice, ladies.

I'll leave you with two cartoons to counter my paranoia:
https://www.glasbergen.com/wp-content/gallery/pregnancy/fam53.gif
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Apq7u7Dbne0/SbGDTOKZKXI/AAAAAAAACX4/ri79J-NEq40/s320/pregnant+cartoon.jpg

The last few weeks I have had the worst heart burn ever and leg cramps are getting terrible poor OH I have like 4 pillows to myself at night and I still spend the night tossing and turning and then I just get to warm so I throw the blankets off and blame him. Also been pretty emotional lately :blush:

Bump pic I took today

Attachments

• IMAG0487.jpg
    IMAG0487.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
I'll be washing clothes and things from next week or so. I think because I have to time it around the family washing, I can only do 2 loads at a time (unless I can get it out on the line) so I will just do a load at a time. Already done bedding....and that's been dried on the line, so nice and fresh :thumbup:

I need to do a car boot sale this weekend though - not to earn any money (although that's a nice side-line lol)- I just need to get rid of 3 HUGE boxes of clutter - toys Earl never played with, old appliances, ornaments we hate etc etc etc. I cannot believe how much crap one small 2 bed house can hold! :wacko:

The last few weeks I have had the worst heart burn ever and leg cramps are getting terrible poor OH I have like 4 pillows to myself at night and I still spend the night tossing and turning and then I just get to warm so I throw the blankets off and blame him. Also been pretty emotional lately :blush:

Bump pic I took today

Lovely bump pic! My Dh has a sweatshirt just like that one, which I steal and wear every time I can :blush:
I can't sleep in bed with DH anymore, I get too hot as well. The funny thing, though, is that I am not using any body pillows but he is!! I got in bed afetr he did the other day and he had two pillows under his head and he was hugging another pillow right next to him :haha: he was also lying kind of sideways accross the bed. I had to wake him up and tell him to move :dohh:

I'll be washing clothes and things from next week or so. I think because I have to time it around the family washing, I can only do 2 loads at a time (unless I can get it out on the line) so I will just do a load at a time. Already done bedding....and that's been dried on the line, so nice and fresh :thumbup:

ooooh, I hadn't thought of drying them on the line. I will wait a few more weeks until I start washing them, I will only wash the smallest ones too, the newborn and 0-3. The others can wait :coffee:
Also, never heard of the term "car boot sale" before! I'm guessing it's a yard sale. The boot of the car is the trunk right?

Funny story: I grew up in Argentina, so I learned English as a second language. They teach you British English. Anyway, the first time I came to the US, I was writing something and made a mistake, so I asked my coworker if she had a rubber :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
Rubber is slang for condoms here in the US. I learned I should have asked for an eraser.

Dh is the one nesting here! He's been the one to get all the baby things washed,somehow I'm slightly in denial that there will be someone else here in 3-5 weeks! :dohh:

I'm ready!1 I dont wash baby clothes so I'm just playing a waiting game now! :haha:

Edit - I mean, I do washing when clothes have been worn :dohh: Im not being a scruff :rofl: Just dont wash new stuff xx

The boot of the car is the trunk right?

Yep. :)

I'll start washing next week I think. I think a load will probably do it. Our smallest things have been in boxes so I just want them to smell fresher. I've been sleeping with 3 pillows at night. I have to have one between my knees at least to help relieve any pressure on my hips. I sleep ok still although I wake up around 4am for the bathroom and iron supplement.

Has it hit anyone yet that this weekend is the switch from March to April?!? It is super likely that some of us will have our LOs *almost* this month! WOW!

Yup if 37-42wks is normal gestation, its entirely likely birth stories will start in next week or so :yipee:

I did first load of baby washing at the weekend, I can honestly say dealing with laundry has never caused so many smiles :cloud9:

I wouldn't bother with the washing if it was new stuff, but its either ours from before and been in the loft, or its inherited from friends or from freecycle.

And I have GD so they're not letting me go over 40 weeks.

I have been washing DDs old stuff as it has just been sitting in closets for a long time and I washed some stuff I was given. I don't wash new stuff usually but last time my MIL got us some scratch mits last min. and the nurse got mad that it hadn't been washed yet and would give the baby rashs. It never did.

Does anyone else hear like popping/ clicking noises sometimes when their LO moves? It sounds really odd but I can hear it sometimes if she does really big movements haha I don't want to sound completely crazy.

I've heard that people do, not me personally, but I'm hard of hearing, so god knows.

I do realise it sounds like I'm falling apart....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->