*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Thanks Nits - :hugs:
We are well and truly on the fence, but we kind of feel having a third would be pushing it a little health wise for me and money wise. of course if it happened I don't think we'd be upset lol. I had my first when I was your age, and said I would like to be done having babies by the time I'm 32 (so the youngest would be 18 when I turned 50 lol) and also because there is a history of early menopause in my family (mum started at 32!). I think we're kind of thinking that if we think like this we may enjoy this pregnancy more, rather than being complacent about it lol.

6-8 weeks left, and then I'll be a Mum of 2.....eeeeeek! lol

Can't believe it could be this month !

I just made this with the bump pictures I could find :haha:
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/6bfc4774-1.jpg

You lot make me feel old, I'm 31, was 29 when I had Jack. Age is just a number :D

We arnt sure if we will have any more after this baby, always wanted 4/5 children but this second baby has taken 2yrs and 4 miscarriages to get to this point and it's put us off a little bit, jess was a surprise and I was on the pill so we assumed it would be easy but it hasn't been at all,
Saying that though we are both 22 so maybe in a few years when the boys are both in school and dh has finished getting his qualifications etc and we are more comfortable financially we will want another 1 or 2! I would be happy either way but we definitely need a break from ttc/pregnancy etc after this baby is born x

Im soooo freaking tired! I can't remember the last time I was this exhausted!

Baby shower was just lovely. The start time was for 2pm, and at 2:30 only 3 people were there, so I was sooo worried that my dreams were coming true! In the end, people started arriving around 3, and in total there were about 10 people there... So I was pretty happy!

Baby was pretty spoiled today, pretty much everything off my registry was gifted to us, which really surprised me. The last 2 baby showers I went to almost nothing from the registry was gifted... BUT both of those momma knew baby's gender before hand, so they were gifted tons of clothing and blankets. The only thing left to get now is a bouncer chair!

Now, This tired momma is going to bed!

Thanks FF, I feel better now :D

I've always wanted 3, but we'll see. I do want a gap though. Give my body a rest. Although having GD has made me question a third.

We keep changing our minds about a 4th. It will depend on lots of things, but at the moment I'm not sure I want to be pregnant again but we shall see :haha:

Mw just been and confirmed baby is head down! Still back to back though!
Also I'm measuring a week and a half ahead and on my chart compared to jesse he is way over the top line! I'm scared he's going to be huge now lol x

Sharing my misery, just about to head for third doctors appiontment, haven't slept properly for nearly two weeks and didn't think it was possible to itch this bad! Finally seeing one of senior GPs so just hoping for some joy:nope::nope:

This was several days ago it is now worse, all over my legs, back and starting on arms and stomach.:cry:

Attachments

• IMAG0018.jpg
    IMAG0018.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
Gosh Sharon! :hugs: That look really sore. Hope they can find a cause x

Ouch Sharon! What is it? I had a massive itch attack last month and ended up gouging holes in my back. I'm still wearing the scabs now as they get itchy when they heal. :dohh:

Boothh, a week and a half isn't bad, its 3+ that gets them worrying :) but pleased he's head down.

Well two docs had a look and all they can come up with is allergic reaction so on antihistamines and another appointment on Thursday. If itch is relieved I'll be sooooo happy it is unbelievable.

Goodness that looks horrid. I get really itchy legs anyway (nervous tick I can't seem to get rid of!) but never seen anything like that. :hugs: Really hope the antihistamines work for you.

Ouch Sharon! What is it? I had a massive itch attack last month and ended up gouging holes in my back. I'm still wearing the scabs now as they get itchy when they heal. :dohh:

Boothh, a week and a half isn't bad, its 3+ that gets them worrying :) but pleased he's head down.

It goes off jesses birth weight though so that's a week and a half ahead of having an 8lb 9oz baby haha, if he carrys on that line he's heading for 10lbs at birth! At least I don't have to push him out though haha x

It goes off jesses birth weight though so that's a week and a half ahead of having an 8lb 9oz baby haha, if he carrys on that line he's heading for 10lbs at birth! At least I don't have to push him out though haha x

Jealous now lol!! Earl was 9lb6 and this one is measuring bigger if we go full term +5 like we did with him. My eyes are already watering lol.

Jack was 9lb6oz too. I fully expect this one to be bigger, but at least they'll not let me go over this time (GD) but apparently bigger babies are easier to push out, not that it makes a difference when you're having a section. :)

And don't forget that measuring an unborn baby isn't an exact science. A friend of mine was recently told she was having a massive baby and he turned out to be 8lb8oz. A fair size, but not the behemoth they led her to believe!

I think it's all guess work really! I had a scan at 39+2 with jess and they told me he was small and wouldn't be more than 6lbs lol well 5 days later he was born 8lbs 9oz so no idea where they got that he was small from! :haha:
I think I just have alot of water cus my bump is quite big but I haven't put weight on any where else!
My guess is that he will be 8lbs 2 :)

morning ladies, lot's of posts to reply to.

Sharon, hope the rash goes away, it doesn't look pleasant =S

I'm going back to the MW today (after only a week) to check my Blood Pressure. I really hope this doesn't turn into pre-eclampsia. I'll keep you updated =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->