*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Modo, now just focus on setting up the nursery, it'll put you in a better mood. Everything else can wait.

We found a place too! We live in a very tiny house right now, no room for a nursery or anything. This new place has 4 bedrooms O_O
It's almost too much house for us but we are excited =D

Hi ladies. Just checking in to say hello. Everything is fine here. I took a new bump picture yesterday but BNB seems to have lowered the max size of images because every time I've tried to share a picture here within the last month I get the image too big message. It's so frustrating that I've just given up.

I was just thinking out loud with DH, how on earth are we this close to the 1st of MAY with only one May baby born??? What are the chances that with the one exception, EVERYONE due within the first couple days of may in fact hit their due dates??? That's just crazy!

I think a bunch of us will have them at the same time LOL. I bet Monday will be the day.

I keep thinking that too! None of these may babies seem to want to come out :haha:

Vesper, have you tried to resize them with Paint?
Well, we wanted to call ourselves "May mommies" our babies are just being nice and listening to us.

lol Vesper: Its not for a lack of trying either!!!! Our babies all heard "may" and seemed to missed the part where we said "late april is nice too!"

Nothing new here, still waiting...

I can resize photos but I just haven't been bothered to make the extra effort. Sorry. If someone reaaally wants to see my bump I can post it. I'll def post baby pix though no worries there. :)

We traded names already at some point but I thought I'd at least ask the active people here again, what are you names? Nic I know, Kendra obviously, and Diana... bumpin', nits, boothh, jai-jai, modo? I'm Monique.

lol. I think im hidden too... I have Nic on FB too... I think we all do...

Yeah think nic is the Facebook queen :rofl: she has everyone!

Boothh: I think I can find you on Nics friends list....last name starts with an S?

Find me ladies! I update everything on there! I am an admitted facebook whore!

Kendra Lynch :)

Yeah it's a picture of me and jess kissing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"