*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hey i found Kendra and Nic. I'm Ana O'Neill.
I don't update much on facebook, though, but I do have an album with pregnancy pics.

bumpin which one are you? i just added 2 people don't know which ones you are though LOL

:rofl: Facebook Queen! It's bugging me at the moment with all the "signs" questions. And I know people are doing it to wind me up anyway so Im trying to be calm.
:flower:

:hi: everyone, I hope all is going well with everyone...just going to do a mammoth catch up now :haha: sorry been MIA I have been away for the weekend!

Kendra - I can't believe you have been working so hard hun and your poor poor feet and the swelling - not fair at all, but like the others have said I bet you pee most of it out in the last week or so!! Glad you are not on your feet all day but still it is hard to be working at this gestation! I saw on FB your contract might be being renewed - hope it does FX that would be great for you! I am getting twitchy about baby movements etc too and I am keeping a super close eye!!

Aimee - How r u feeling? How is OH - I hope you are managing to rest somewhat! Just seen your post about all the painful BH's etc not nice at all :hugs: I hope they stop or develop..how cute us Earl though allowing you to sleep and checking on baby - very switched on little boy!! :)

Monique - Sorry it has become apparent that you have some fears over the birth, it is only natural but a shame that things were not picked up earlier so that you could chat them through with the counselor - just try to hold onto the fact 2nd births are normally soooo much more different to the 1st - everything has been stretched before and it will be much easier :hugs: glad baby is a good size and doing nicely, I hope he or she comes soon for you! Yes completely weird hardly any of us have popped before May - I know there are a few may threads (randomly :dohh:) so I wonder if many have birthed in those??

Nic - hope things happen for you soon hun you maybe right and go into labour at 41wks again :shrug: but I do hope it is sooner for you :dust:

Mrsrof - oooh going overdue is irritating just because of other people keep on asking if you have had baby yet - I went 2wks over last time - I wouldn't have minded but I could not move for the last 6wks due to SPD pain :cry: it was horrendous for me then! Hope mw appt goes well tomorrow and you get your sweep!!

Becki - I am on your FB too....You seem to be doing so well and are super organised!! How are you feeling now? :wohoo: for full term!!! How is your face feeling? I saw it was painful again yday!! :hugs:

Ana - I don't think it is crazy you wanting to try vaginally yes c/s are much better when they are scheduled but if you wanted to try then I think that is great! I cannot however believe no one will deliver a frank breech baby - that is insane :shrug: what an absolute shame that it comes down to location, but if no one has experience in delivering any breech babies then it is safer to opt for the c/s :hugs: but I reeeally hope baby turns last min for you? Will they not offer you an ecv to turn bubs? How was the accupuncture? do you think it has worked?

Meghan - your monkey is being a bit stubborn and a tease after all you went through early on!! :nope: tut tut tut! Hope the BH's establish soon!

Modo - glad move went well for you...now you can do your nursery for bubs :wohoo:

Well AFM - my name is Jenna just so you know :) I am friends with Nic, Kendra and Becki and have a pic of me and OH with our pink car on our wedding day :) Yesterday I had BH's very regularly from about 11 then they got closer, like every 10 mins then closer and more painful and for an hour they were painful and every 3-4 mins but only lasting 30-40 seconds and were not excruciating - so I continued to wait and they then just disappeared after I had started thinking that oh gosh this IS IT! very annoying!!! :grr: I have a consultant appt tomorrow at 9:20 and I am hoping she will do a sweep and that it might get things moving :shrug: I then have a mw appt on Thurs so if nothing happens she will do a sweep on Thurs :) I want this baby this week :haha:

Hope everyone has a great day!!! Does anyone in England want my number to either text when things happen or if someone would want to swap with me I can let you know if anything does happen at any point as I def won't be updating FB until family in Australia know when baby comes etc :hugs:

Ana - I tried to find you but there are about a million people with your name and I couldn't tell which was you! :haha:

Monique - I accepted you :)

Nic - You do have half of BNB on your fb :rofl: !! I did get excited when you were quiet last night, you were half in my dreams last night too I kept checking fb half way through random dreams to see if you had updated :rofl: I was so disappointed not to see a profile pic of baby D and a big update cus you'd had her in my dream haha xx

Jenna - yeah I forgot you added me! Im sure I already had you last time but it might have been on my old Facebook xx
I just had a bad attack yesterday and spent most of the day in bed, touch wood its okay this morning! Just wish it would wait til after the baby is born so I can have proper treatment!*
Hope your consultant app goes well tomorrow x

And yes we need to do the swapping number thing, I know we all mentioned it but someone needs to organise it hehe!

AFM - well woke up a 5.30 this morning itching to clean, the whole of downstairs is blitzed now and I was back in bed about half 7 for a nap lol, legs are already killing from the effort! It's not raining today :happydance: been trying to catch up on washing as we have loads to do with potty training and finding lots of clothes that have been in storage for months! I wanted to get it all done before we have newborn washing on top but our dryer broke so we got rid and I can only do a load a day if I can't put it outside! So I'm going to brave going out and putting it on the line but I'm scared as we live at the bottom of fields and on a slope so our grass turns into a pond from the rain running off the fields! Hopefully it won't be too bad when I go up there haha xx

Ps - IM HAVING A BABY NEXT WEEK!!!

Havent been on in ages, baby had me worried there for a while cause he was breech and I REALLY don't want a caesarian but he had moved into proper position at last weeks check up so hurray! Final coutdown has begun, only 7 more working days, and apart from my isofit system whihc I am waiting to arrive everything is prepared!

Hope everyone else is doing well, the announcements will be starting to flood in very shortly!!!

Becki - Glad you are feeling okay this morning, lets hope it keeps a low profile until bubs is born as it is just ultimately not fair for you to be in agony with that as well as being preggers and recovering from the birth!! I can't believe it is next week!! :shock: that has gone soooo fast!! Yes we were friends on FB previously, but I think lots happened with ppls FB's - plus I deleted almost everyone on my FB even my family when I started my training just to be safe but no one else has or does so I am trying to claw everyone back....but I don't think everyone got my msg about it and some friends of mine took it personally :dohh: :rofl: Thanks me too....a friend was gonna come with me but I am going alone now eeeeek nervous! :haha:

Ana - I don't think it is crazy you wanting to try vaginally yes c/s are much better when they are scheduled but if you wanted to try then I think that is great! I cannot however believe no one will deliver a frank breech baby - that is insane :shrug: what an absolute shame that it comes down to location, but if no one has experience in delivering any breech babies then it is safer to opt for the c/s :hugs: but I reeeally hope baby turns last min for you? Will they not offer you an ecv to turn bubs? How was the accupuncture? do you think it has worked?

That was a huge update!! :haha:

I don't think acupunture is working but I'm still trying. If anything, it's actually pretty relaxing, so no harm done there.
About a vaginal delivery, my midwife told me the other day that if this was my second baby and "they knew I've done it before" (her exact words) they would probably give it a try. :growlmad: I don't think that helped at all. But now I am not even confident that they know how to deliver a breech baby :dohh:
I have to talk to the OB again about an ECV. They didn't recommend it because my amniotic fluid was on the low side but last time I had a scan it had gone up. I have another AFI tomorrow, we'll see what the levels are and go from there.

Ana - I tried to find you but there are about a million people with your name and I couldn't tell which was you! :haha:

Ps - IM HAVING A BABY NEXT WEEK!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Booth, I have Nic, Monique, Kendra, Jenna and Meghan... but I am not sure who Meghan is :blush:
Anyway, my profile pic is me in a red shirt with my husband hugging me =)

Hi Sharon :hi: glad baby has turned for you! :)

Jai - I think I remember now you doing that when you started training! It's only Facebook though people shouldn't be offended hehe!*

Nits - ill look again on their friends lists!

Well I braved the mud and hung out a sheets and towels wash which we badly needed doing! Hopefully it dries fast and I can do another few loads before the rain starts again :haha:*

hahaha, so meghan is Bumpin??? Cool =)

I have to say, it feels a bit weird going through people's photos, I don't know why.
BTW, Vesper, your photos of Finland look a lot like Vermont!

You lot are so good with BIG updates an remembering what everyone puts!!! I read and then Ive forgotten what to say.
:haha::haha:

We're almost in May now thankfully. I really hope some of us start popping.... mainly me :rofl:
Boothh, I have 120 people from BnB on FB :blush: From December mums, Blackpool meet up in GS and people I've got chatting to on the way. The only problem with being a FB regular is that if you take a day off then you get everyone worrying :haha:
I wont be putting on there if I've started or anything, I'll just be hopefully putting a birth announcement! We're hoping she comes at night so like you said people wake up to a Birth announcement. It is so lovely having everyone routing for me, I just hope I dont keep them waiting too long .

I hope you are all Ok! :hugs::hugs:

Nic - I write my reply in notes on my iPhone then copy and paste at the end! Otherwise I would completely forget! I've no idea how many people from BNB I have on mine haha probably About 30 or so lol. Xx

I've just counted cus I'm that sad and I have 42 :rofl: nowhere near you nic ;) xx

I really need to put everyone in groups! Baby D has to come out this evening because otherwise my April prediction will be wrong! :haha: I want to know her name lol!

I can't wait to do birth announcement just so I can start using Vs name, I nearly slip up all the time haha! X

I really need to put everyone in groups! Baby D has to come out this evening because otherwise my April prediction will be wrong! :haha: I want to know her name lol!

I can't wait to do birth announcement just so I can start using Vs name, I nearly slip up all the time haha! X
Rick is out for football so he'll be miffed if he has to miss it I honestly thought she'd be an April baby but it's not looking like it!! Also Im desperate for people to know her name too!! x

I can't believe how quickly may has come around! Its gone so fast! I want him out now but I feel like I should make the most of it as it might be my last pregnancy and if it is these are the last 11 days I'll ever feel little kicks etc :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->