*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Meh still overdue and waiting. Keep having contractions that never go anywhere. I'm bored now!!! :(

Aimee - its finding nemo at the moment for us haha :haha: don't know what I'd do with our Disney films at this time of day, I'd probably have to get out of bed LOL xx

Meh still overdue and waiting. Keep having contractions that never go anywhere. I'm bored now!!! :(

:( isn't it full moon tonight though? :haha: she might come out! It can't be much longer now nic :hugs: xxx

Maybe it wasn't full-blown SPD? It was really bad pain, though. But yeah, it just went away.

I may share my birthday with some of the babies here =D
How exciting is that? ^_^

Oh I am sure it was hun :hugs: it def sounds like it, just must have somehow fixed itself :haha: if only you knew the cure you could be a millionaire :happydance:

YES lets hope you do share your birthday with our babies I am sure we a lot hope that :)

Hmm thought she would have updated here... Kendra is having contractions 4min apart... guess if we don't hear from her soon then we can assume she's at the birth center!

I just saw her status on fb so came to see if she'd updated here :haha:

Good luck kendra!!! Really hope we get a baby today xxx

Hehe it's like a baby for everyone! Maybe she'll get the ball rolling and the other babies will get inspired?

It so is like that :haha:

ooooooh lets hope so - I want my baby to come on Monday please :)

Mine is welcome whenever he would like to make an appearance. We are ready. I, in particular, am very ready! At least I've been nesting which is making the house a nicer place to live in and keeping me distracted!:rofl:

Mine can wait til Friday please! Maybe we could have one a day til then haha. X

I'll take mine anytime... But I'm thinking I'm going to have to force this one out...

Ooh I saw FB too.
Come on babies. Tonight is good for me. No kids plus I have thombosised piles and I'm
In agony. Xx

Well, I had to open a word document and start typing in the post while I go through everyone’s comments :haha:

Aimee: I’m a first timer but I am super calm as well. Maybe it’s because I know I have a planned c-section so it takes some of the anxiety away? Every day I keep telling myself I need to prepare my bag, though :dohh:

Becki: colds SUCK. I hate not being able to breath, which happens already even without being sick.

Nic: She’ll be here soon, hang in there! Also, I just saw your facebook post about Draw Something. We got an ipad a few days ago and I can’t stop playing it!!! I have like 10 games going at the same time :haha: I would be pissed if I lost all my coins >=(
Jai_jai, I forgot your name already =_( Anyway, I wouldn't minf having a few million dollars, not one bit =P
Your SPD will magically go away after birth.

And finally, go Kendra go!!!! :happydance:

As tired as I am of being pregnant I dont want her to try and make an escape anytime soon :haha: only one more week left. Can't wait for the 14th I just don't want to end up with some random doctor I don't know as there is one at the hospital I go to that I already switched from because I didn't like her.

I think things are moving along for Kendra. No updates on fb, other than the contractions hurt like hell, and were 3 mins apart.... And that was a few hours ago

Ooo I really hope this is it for her and our may babies start coming out now! It seems like they don't want to come out haha!

I've been in bed all day basically because I feel rubbish! DH and jess have been in the garden building this!

https://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/boothh/8527ea63.jpg

He LOVES it lol, got it in the Argos easter sale and that along with finally putting up his trampoline is surely going to occupy him for a while when I'm busy trying to catch up on jobs :haha:

Purple, are you having an induction or section on the 14th?

Awww, can't wait for Kendra's update =D

Mine can wait till may 12th - approx 5:35pm thanks very much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->