May due dates lets labor watch :-)

proudparent88

Reaction score
I know this might seem early but desperate to start this! While at L&D last monday two women was in labor and i found myself getting jealous and anxious for Zachary to arrive. Anyone else feel like this? Also lets try something for fun and predict when labor will start how it will go how long it will last ect. I predict mine will start around the 11th lasting through the night for about seven hours and he will be born on the 12th.

Wooohooo its our month

may 30th hurry up I am so impatient lol

Hello, well I am not due till the very last day of May. So I am predicting this will end up being a June baby. I think I will go into labour on the night of the 5th and have him on the 6th in the wee small hours. 5 hour labour maybe? Hoping anyway that it will not be a long, drawn out affair but who knows really.
I would love it if he arrives before my due date but just have a feeling I will go over.
Oh and June 6th is my anniversary, and June 7th is my Birthday....

Oh my!! I was waiting for this thread to be started. I can't believe how far we've all come :) I'm excited!

Hello, well I am not due till the very last day of May. So I am predicting this will end up being a June baby. I think I will go into labour on the night of the 5th and have him on the 6th in the wee small hours. 5 hour labour maybe? Hoping anyway that it will not be a long, drawn out affair but who knows really.
I would love it if he arrives before my due date but just have a feeling I will go over.
Oh and June 6th is my anniversary, and June 7th is my Birthday....

I am due the 29th but have never made it to my due date so i dont expect to this time either. Both previous labors were seven hours and both born on the 12th which is why it would be cool to get another 12th baby. Lol

I'm due the 30th but I reckon this one will be early one way or another lol. I have a scan on Friday to see if I still have placenta preavia, if I don't then I reckon this one will be at least two weeks earlier like her sister especially as she is already weighing at 3.5lbs a week ago. So my guess is the 20th May and labour if natural will last at 14hrs. x

Wow the May labour watch thread!! It's finally here!

I'm due 16th May but my instincts tell me he's going to come early possibly around the 9/10th it'll be weekday for definite, and I recon a long drawn out labour! At least 14-16hrs xx

Due the 1st of May scary!! How are you all feeling? My midwife said my baby is engaged already and I've been getting some pretty bad bh and pains xxx

I know this might seem early but desperate to start this! While at L&D last monday two women was in labor and i found myself getting jealous and anxious for Zachary to arrive. Anyone else feel like this? Also lets try something for fun and predict when labor will start how it will go how long it will last ect. I predict mine will start around the 11th lasting through the night for about seven hours and he will be born on the 12th.

I hope for your sake that will be 11th-12th May and not 11th-12th June. I really regret counting down that early as each day past due date is a big disappointment.

I'm due 26th May!! Recon baby will arrive early maybe 19th (would be pretty cool if it was born on 19th as my daughter is 19th feb)

We are also team yellow

My lad is due 2nd May but I'm predicting 26th April. .. I've been dying for this thread to start! It means we're at the final few hurdles!

due the 19th but think baby will come in april, not sure what date just April! lol
Baby started to engage and cervix started to soften already, still closed though. They would not check engagement at the hospital this week as they said there is no point, it does not meant any thing :growlmad:. It means the end is in site, :happydance: having a little girl, I predict in the 7lb range, although very long. Dark hair like her daddy and blue/green eyes from both of us....and very much loved and awaited for.

Yes very excited :)

I'm due May 7th, all my friends want me to have a May the 4th baby and call our baby luke Skye walker (if it's a boy) daddy's last name is walker :haha:

I dont have braxin hicks but i get these really annoying painful stabbing sensations from my cervix into my vagina sorry tmi they dont last long but enough for me to yell out ouch and get weird looks from oh then i have to explain it. Zachary is constantly on the move it seems so never a dull moment there my two yr old keeps saying he wants to see the baby and my four yr old is always asking if i am getting my baby out. They ate as excited as i am! :-D

I'm due May 18th, but have a feeling bubba will come before that!
Iv already had to visit L&D due to contractions and loss of mucus plug, now iv had bloody show aswel! Hoping we make it to atleast 34 weeks, ideally 37 or later but who knows!

All this and I'll probably go overdue lol.
My son was born at 39+4 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->