May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Due May 12th with my first! We are team pink! I am guessing about 7lbs. Not sure when hoping to go at the beginning of May but will have to wait and see. I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. I have been sick the entire time! Good luck to all! Can't wait to hear about all the babies!

We are due 24th May (her grandads birthday) but my first girl was 3.5 weeks early so predicting early again.

I was worried the first time but second time I'm terrified, I had bad bleeding and a rupture first time and a hard labour with a back to back baby so that's maybe why I'm more scared haha

Due May 12th with my first! We are team pink! I am guessing about 7lbs. Not sure when hoping to go at the beginning of May but will have to wait and see. I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. I have been sick the entire time! Good luck to all! Can't wait to hear about all the babies!

Gosh, I said I was going to come back in 3 weeks but still stalking the thread! Lol! We have the same due date :flower: Message me if you want to buddy up xxx

I am also sick of being pregnant and ready for it to be over holding and cuddling him. Not sure what scares me most labor or the surgery for my tubal lol

My baby boy is due on Mother's Day, May 11! <3 starting to get excited although it still seems a long way out :)

So exciting!:happydance:

FTM due may 11th. Hoping she is a little early and will be here for Mother's Day! We will see!! Set up crib, changing table and glider chair area this weekend. Cleaned cabinets out to make room for bottles etc. the baby shower is next weekend so excited to setting up the rest!

Looking forward to the watch and starting to see some baby pics in only a few weeks. :baby:

Holy wow.. May watch already? :haha:

Due the 17th with our first, a little boy. Course, I recognize a lot of you from the May/June thread. Can't wait to start hearing about these babies being born! We are going to start trying to self-induce at 47 weeks, so late April. :)

I am gonna try and naturally induce with oh dtd lol thats what started my first labor second was an emergency induction scan in less than two weeks if i am lucky. Appointment tomorrow will be getting a throat swab for strep and probably an antibiotic for my bronchitis ugh. I can barely eat so missing food. Lol

Hey hey! Can I join? I'm due May 3rd but I have a feeling he is going to come earlier. I can't get the date 23rd of April out of my head! We'll see :happydance:

Yikes! We're labor watching already?! I'm not ready yet!!!

I'm due May 15th, but it's looking like my little lady will make an appearance early. She has been breech the entire pregnancy and it doesn't look like she has any plans on changing that. :cry: As a FTM whose plan was to try and have as natural a birth as possible, it's a bit disappointing. I guess we'll see! If she does have to be delivered through C-section, they'll be delivering her a week early.

Yikes! We're labor watching already?! I'm not ready yet!!!

I'm due May 15th, but it's looking like my little lady will make an appearance early. She has been breech the entire pregnancy and it doesn't look like she has any plans on changing that. :cry: As a FTM whose plan was to try and have as natural a birth as possible, it's a bit disappointing. I guess we'll see! If she does have to be delivered through C-section, they'll be delivering her a week early.

Hey sweetie, I was having problems with my little man being breech, and I found some simple exercises on Youtube that have actually worked more than once to flip him head down again! I'll try to find the link... very effective, for me at least! I was having such issues with him being breech and kicking the ever living crap out of my bladder and cervix, and obviously it was very unnerving that he was breech so late. https://youtu.be/pteEYX8zwWc Give them a try! It can't hurt :)

Idk if I should join as I'm already pretty anxious :haha: but I'm due the 28th May. I've never gone to due date so I'm saying May 21st at 530pm.

Hey sweetie, I was having problems with my little man being breech, and I found some simple exercises on Youtube that have actually worked more than once to flip him head down again! I'll try to find the link... very effective, for me at least! I was having such issues with him being breech and kicking the ever living crap out of my bladder and cervix, and obviously it was very unnerving that he was breech so late. https://youtu.be/pteEYX8zwWc Give them a try! It can't hurt :)

Thank you so much for this link!!! I'll definitely give it a try, I'm desperate to avoid a C-section if at all possible.

Yes!!!! I've been waiting for this thread!! :D Due May 3rd but Im thinking (hoping) my little man will make his grand entrance April 30th and my labor will be about 10 hours. I had his older brother at 39wks 2 days and was in labor for 13 hours so thats what I'm basing that off of.

Yes!!!! I've been waiting for this thread!! :D Due May 3rd but Im thinking (hoping) my little man will make his grand entrance April 30th and my labor will be about 10 hours. I had his older brother at 39wks 2 days and was in labor for 13 hours so thats what I'm basing that off of.

Hey we have the same due date and the same feeling about our little men coming at the end of April! :D I have a feeling my little man will come on the 23rd of April. I want my labor to be 4 hours but this is my first so... :haha:

Thank you so much for this link!!! I'll definitely give it a try, I'm desperate to avoid a C-section if at all possible.

You're welcome! :happydance: I hope it helps! Let me know if it does :D I hope it works for you like it did for me! Also whenever he'd kick me really hard in the bladder or cervix I'd react by contorting and yelping at the same time pretty loudly because it would often take me off guard and REALLY hurt. I think it startled him, and then I would rub my belly and beg him to move down haha. Coupled with doing the exercises and all the surprised yelping and contorting he eventually was manipulated downward again. He flipped breech one more time after this but I just did the exercises (and surprised yelping) again and he flipped head down again. I really hope this works for you and you can avoid c-section! The one exercise I only did once was the one where she's basically elevating her legs and hips on a pillow at a higher level than her shoulders because that made all the stuff from my stomach want to come back up, so I did it for like two minutes lol. The ones that worked were the hoola-hoop like movements and the pelvic tilt movements.

A little worried here was at the dr and according to the scale i lost 10 pounds in the past week. They found bacteria in my urine so have to have a sample sent out. They have sent me to my family dr for my sore throat and bronchitis i just cant win.

Popping in here! I'm due May 7th, but DH is convinced DS2 will arrive earlier. In fact, I flipped over to April yesterday to mark some events down, and he pointed at April 24th and is predicting that's when LO will arrive. :haha:

My labor was fairly short with DS1 - 8 hours total from bloody show to birth, about half of that at the hospital only because they told me to come in at 3-5 minutes apart. Hoping for another short labor with this guy.

The one thing I've learned this late in the game - no more decongestant pills for me for a long time. I've been fighting seasonal allergies and taking a decongestant pill, which worked to fight the allergies... but also caused a bunch of mucus to show up in my urine. Since I plan on BFing and decongestants mess with that (as I learned while BFing DS1), I'm now reliant on saline solution and other nasal sprays to help alleviate the congestion. :nope:

Definitely looking forward to meeting DS2 though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->