May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Due may 13th here :) & i think he'll come very close to his due date. DS1 was born on his due date. I'd like to finish work & get as much 1:1 time with DS1 before his brother arrives... 40 weeks is fine with me even tho I already feel huge & very uncomfortable!

I'm due may 16th but hoping my love will be born on Mother's Day may 11th...I can't wait!!!

I'm due may 16th but hoping my love will be born on Mother's Day may 11th...I can't wait!!!

That one has crossed my mind too! That would be a fantastic way to celebrate Mother's day! I am still partial to May 12th though witg both my other kids being 12th babies. Just me i guess lol.

OMG yes the May thread.

So eager for this to be over already too!

Hurray! A May thread at last. I am due on May 6th, and as it's our first, I have no idea if little bean will be early or late. All I know is that for the last few days, it seems to be doing some pretty funky dancing - I keep getting elbowed in my side at the most awkward moments.
Here's to the countdown.... :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yay! I'm due May 16th and I'm getting so impatient, too. We had our hospital tour last week and got to see a few newborns... I just wanted my little Max to be here so bad!

Yay! I'm due May 16th and I'm getting so impatient, too. We had our hospital tour last week and got to see a few newborns... I just wanted my little Max to be here so bad!

The tours are always nice i love the name you picked we chose Zachary. Zack for short to go with my other two boys Alex and Tommy (Alexander)

May 23rd for me but I'll be induced early due to GD so me and DH are guessing May 8th, girl (team yellow) 8lb 2oz. My last Labour was 2 hrs so I'm hoping it's is no quicker so guessing 3hrs if induced, 6hrs if baby gets to come on his/her own schedule!

Hi ladies... I'm going to pop back in 3 weeks time when I'm 36 weeks cus as exciting as it is my first was 12 days late even though we were convinced he would come early and it was just horrible waiting day after day after day and looking into every cramp and niggle..... Plus I have so much to get sorted at work with kid's coursework etc at school I have no desire to have baby yet as I would feel awful leaving them at this crucial point! Lol!

Happy watching though to you all - and look forward to chatting in 3 weeks time :)

May 11th but being induced at 39 weeks as 5th pregnancy.
Think i'll actually give birth end of April, hoping its in the school holidays!

I have been thinking if the cild and snow keeps on like it is then i will need a winter outfit to bring baby home in. Today its only 27 degrees out brrrrr.

Yay finally! Been watching for one of these threads! So close now!!!

Wow the May labour watch thread!! It's finally here!

I'm due 16th May but my instincts tell me he's going to come early possibly around the 9/10th it'll be weekday for definite, and I recon a long drawn out labour! At least 14-16hrs xx

Im also due may 16th!!! :) and also recon he'll be early as already had one labour scare and he's a big bubba!!! As for how long...im not sure...all my mum's were average... my sisters were both quick with all of theirs xxxx 54days!!<3

OMG! I've been waiting for (and kind of dreading!) this thread starting! Eeeep!! :D

Due May 19th!

Wow! May labour watch! You just made it seem a whole lot more real for me! :haha:

I wasnt afraid of labor the first two times this time though i find it terrifying! I guess cause i know what to expect.

Yay finally! Been watching for one of these threads! So close now!!!

Wow the May labour watch thread!! It's finally here!

I'm due 16th May but my instincts tell me he's going to come early possibly around the 9/10th it'll be weekday for definite, and I recon a long drawn out labour! At least 14-16hrs xx

Im also due may 16th!!! :) and also recon he'll be early as already had one labour scare and he's a big bubba!!! As for how long...im not sure...all my mum's were average... my sisters were both quick with all of theirs xxxx 54days!!<3

I have 67 days lefy and it just doesnt seem possible!

I'm due May 10th. Probably wont gor into labor until the 12th or 13th. That's my guess anyway

I am due 19th May... Team yellow but I predict a little girl (DH thinks boy - think we should place bets! :D )

I am still in denial that they may deliver over next few weeks due to IUGR so my (hopeful!!!) guess is 21st April (when we're 36 weeks) in the early hours of the morning after a 10 hour labour.

Can't believe we're starting a countdown already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->