May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

Good luck ladies!!! I have to wait until the 30th to hear my lil one's heartbeat, even then I might not be able to because of my tilted uterus. I hate waiting so long. But really that last three weeks have flown by!

I have a tilted uterus as well and during my first pregnancy they had no problem finding a heartbeat. Don't worry too much, you'll hear the heartbeat soon enough. :hugs:

Thankyou teeinAZ for the day by day site, it's really good for obsessing ;0)
I've not been on the site much as - how glamorous is this- I have hyperemesis gravidarum. The morning sickness kate Middleton had. It's really not as classy as she made it look. I've not been keeping much down so the doctor prescribed pills, which take it off quite a lot meaning I can eat, but I still don't have an appetite. Then I was a bit worried not to have the ms, so I missed a pill to check and was sick alot again! Crazzzzy!! The pills make you tired so I've been asleep as much as awake... I'm still nervous even though there a lot of symptoms and I can't wait til Thursday to see the ultrasound, see heartbeat(s) and know its all ok.

It's a crazy journey from the first ivf injections and all that to the transfer and the waiting, then like someone else said the tww turns into the 12 week wait!!!
Wishing all the mayflowers lots of love....xxx

I've not been on the site much as - how glamorous is this- I have hyperemesis gravidarum. The morning sickness kate Middleton had. It's really not as classy as she made it look. I've not been keeping much down so the doctor prescribed pills, which take it off quite a lot meaning I can eat, but I still don't have an appetite. Then I was a bit worried not to have the ms, so I missed a pill to check and was sick alot again! Crazzzzy!! The pills make you tired so I've been asleep as much as awake... I'm still nervous even though there a lot of symptoms and I can't wait til Thursday to see the ultrasound, see heartbeat(s) and know its all ok.

It's a crazy journey from the first ivf injections and all that to the transfer and the waiting, then like someone else said the tww turns into the 12 week wait!!!

Oh my goodness. That sounds awful! I'm so sorry you have to go through that. Is it expected to end after the first trimester?

Not to be a total bummer, but I started bleeding today. I went to the hospital, and although I'm still pregnant, the gestational sac was way smaller than it should be -it showed me at 4 weeks- and my HCg level is really low. I'm Really scared and frustrated. I'm on bed rest for the next two days and will go back in to retest after that. The doc said there's still a good chance that I will make it to full term, but there's no way to know without comparing my number today to a couple days from now.

Please keep me in your thoughts, With everything that's going on righT now, I really need some support.

Littlelotus - thank you for the reassurance with the tilted uterus thing. I am so nervous about my next appointment. Like turtle said, it's an insane wait for everything after going through IVF.

Also, I am sending you prayers and thoughts, I can't imagine how scary that must be for you. Please keep us posted <3

Whelp Ladies, I am 100% positive that I am indeed miscarrying. I was super sad about it yesterday, but this morning I think I have come to terms with it. Sometimes things happen for a reason and I think this is one of those times. For whatever reason this pregnancy just didn't stick. Once I get another job (which will be much easier now) with health insurance we'll try again.

Good luck with everything you guys! I'll miss you :hugs:

Little lotus, I am so sorry, it's a horrible horrible thing. Sending you lots of hugs x :hugs:

Littlelotus - I am so sorry but I commend you on your positve attitude. I've had two miscarries and I know how heartbreaking it is. I am sending you prayers. <3

Oh my goodness. That sounds awful! I'm so sorry you have to go through that. Is it expected to end after the first trimester?

It's supposed to end after the first trimester, tHe pills help tho, bleurrgh :sick:
I had a light spotting last night so I moved my scan to today aaaaand it was just a little scratch with the pessaries but we saw that we ARE having twins!!! Two little heartbeats!!!! I'll post the pic when I can get off the settee or away from the hughie bowl!!!! Love to all the mayflowers xx

It's supposed to end after the first trimester, tHe pills help tho, bleurrgh :sick:
I had a light spotting last night so I moved my scan to today aaaaand it was just a little scratch with the pessaries but we saw that we ARE having twins!!! Two little heartbeats!!!! I'll post the pic when I can get off the settee or away from the hughie bowl!!!! Love to all the mayflowers xx

Oh my goodness! What wonderful news. Congrats to you!!!! :happydance::hugs:

Hi ladies,

I've been lurking lots, and every time I go to post something, something urgent comes up and back to work I go:wacko:
I've been suffering with some pretty nasty ms or all day sickness anyways so that's not been helping.

I've just had an ultrasound at 6w 2 days and am measuring only one day behind. They saw a heartbeat of 137 and I wanted to share. Hubby doesn't to tell anyone yet until 12 weeks because of our previous miscarriages so I'm kinda bummed. I sure am glad of this website :)

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies,

I've been lurking lots, and every time I go to post something, something urgent comes up and back to work I go:wacko:
I've been suffering with some pretty nasty ms or all day sickness anyways so that's not been helping.

I've just had an ultrasound at 6w 2 days and am measuring only one day behind. They saw a heartbeat of 137 and I wanted to share. Hubby doesn't to tell anyone yet until 12 weeks because of our previous miscarriages so I'm kinda bummed. I sure am glad of this website :)

This site is perfect for sharing! Congrats to you!!!! <3

Ahhhh im excited!!! One more day to go and then my appointment will happen!! Im scared but anxious to see my babyy

Ahhhh im excited!!! One more day to go and then my appointment will happen!! Im scared but anxious to see my babyy

I am so excited for you!!!! I have to wait until the 30th to hear the heartbeat. I will be 11 weeks by then. The wait is torture!!!

I am so excited for you!!!! I have to wait until the 30th to hear the heartbeat. I will be 11 weeks by then. The wait is torture!!!

Tell me about it!! Its my first scan and dr visit so u can imagine all the time i waited..

Hi ladies,

Thank you, and congrats to you as well.

I was wondering how everyone was feeling symptom wise. My ms has drastically reduced, I still get it every once and a while, and sore bbs but I've been finding I'm not nearly as tired as I was before. Could this be one of those magical breaks I've been hearing about?

Hi ladies,

Thank you, and congrats to you as well.

I was wondering how everyone was feeling symptom wise. My ms has drastically reduced, I still get it every once and a while, and sore bbs but I've been finding I'm not nearly as tired as I was before. Could this be one of those magical breaks I've been hearing about?

Hey ambercakes looks like were exact weeks and days! My symptoms with my daughter were HORRIBLE! I vomitted every single thing my whole pregnancy and this time around i havent had any MS...just fatigue all the time and also sore bbs once in a while.

Ambercakes The only symptoms I've had is fatigue. I went through IVF so anything I felt the first 4 weeks I am sure were from the meds I was on (progesterone and estrogen). The sore bbs have subsided but still hurt when I hug someone or if my cats walk on them, which they do A LOT. I'm really gassy. LOL Sorry. And bloated, but that's it.

For me I would have loved to have some ms just to keep me reminded that I am pregnant, but I should thank my lucky starts I don't have it at all.

Ambercakes The only symptoms I've had is fatigue. I went through IVF so anything I felt the first 4 weeks I am sure were from the meds I was on (progesterone and estrogen). The sore bbs have subsided but still hurt when I hug someone or if my cats walk on them, which they do A LOT. I'm really gassy. LOL Sorry. And bloated, but that's it.

For me I would have loved to have some ms just to keep me reminded that I am pregnant, but I should thank my lucky starts I don't have it at all.

Omg TEE your cray lol morning sickness is horrible it feels super ugly when it happens i dont wish it on nobody because its an ugly feeling..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->