May Emeralds 2014 - Parenting

Going into work today for the morning for a KIT session before I start back full time in December. I'm really not looking forward to it!

hope you had a good time in at work today wannabe. I'm going back for 10days next month to work to help for Xmas then back in Feb :)

Hey ladies! Haven't been on in a bit. My laptop crashed haven't gone thru to catch up, but I will try. Hope everyone is doing well! Molly hit 6 months this week!!! How'd that happen!? She's doing great, and still a peanut. I think 12 1/2 lbs now. Her checkup is next week. Loves eating!!! Still ebf but started some solids; fruits and veggies. Loves carrots, sweet potatoes and pears so far. I the no go list - green beans! Funny to think at this time last year we were planning our gender scans. XX I'll be better about being on now

Need a safe place rot rant so here we go:

I put in a flex request with work 3 months ago, I am due back in 2 weeks and had a meeting last Monday about it. We had agreed between us what I would do and my line manager was going to send me a final copy of the rota so I could just sign it off, I chased on Thursday as I hadn't received the rota and got a reply from the HR manager asking me to call on Friday so we could discuss????? I called 5 times and left 2 messages on Friday with no response until the evening when she emailed and said sorry she's been busy and would call me on Monday, I replied asking her to call as early as possible and so far no call!

I don't understand what there is to discuss because we had it sorted and I'm pissed that 2 weeks before I'm due back I still don't have written confirmation of my hours. Grrrrrrrrrr

wannabe, I'm so sorry your work still haven't got back to you :( I hope they get back to you soon :hugs:

Sorry not been on for a while :') busy busy! Taylor has his 6-9month assessment tomorrow! Be 2months since his last weigh in...he was 15lb 6oz last time...god knows what he weighs now! Hope all you lovely ladies and babies are doing well! Xxxx

HR contacted me in Friday to let me know my Manager was made redundant the day after our last meeting and put on garden leave.

I'm just going to show up next week at 9am unless they've sorted something else out.
It's shit!

My LG has been playing me!

If I pop her down in the living room while I nip to the loo she will whinge, moan and cry till I get back even though she's surrounded by fun toys to play with. Cue the fastest wee possible while shouting "it's ok, I'll be back in a sec"

Today I've bought her to nursery for a settling in session before I go back to work. I've been sat in another room getting updates for 40 mins and so far she hasn't noticed I've gone!

Happy that she's enjoying nursery, a bit miffed that I've been rushing wees and going without drinks, having a pepperami for lunch... And it's probably all due to me setting up a bad habit and running the second she makes a noise.

I'm back to work on Monday for 10 days & then back in Feb! where has the time gone :(!

Guess my LO is just going to remain little.. peanut is only 12.5 lbs at her 6 mo check up. All still moving along and weight/height increasing. The % are at least steadily increasing. I still can't help but feel like it's my fault and theres something wrong with my milk. Ugh

Not had chance to come on :') at taylors 6-9month assessment he weighs 18lb 1oz! And they said he's above average length :') expected that being as though his daddy is 6ft! Hit another growth spurt starting yesterday! Upped his bottles to 7oz and has 3meals a day except today he had an extra jar of food at his nannies! Greedy boy♡

Gaves, JB is a peanut too. 13 lbs even at 6.5 months. And likely only that big because we added formula at bedtime. She's 4th percentile for weight, 8th percentile for head circumference, and 20th percentile for length. She's just a dainty miss.

JB is a happy, busy girl. She loves her daddy and her big brother... Mommy is feeling like chopped liver here...

Gaves, I bet there is nothing wrong with your milk, try not to worry about it. I've got a tiny baby too. We'll know his weight for sure tomorrow at his doctor appointment, but I'm sure he's not much heavier than your girl. And that's with breastmilk on demand + 12oz of formula!

Bumpin, Arthur is the same right now. He loves papa, and if papa's there mama is invisible. He cries everytime OH is going outside... OH being a smoker, you can see the problem there.

My little bugger of a girl waited till my 2nd day at work and away from her to figure out how to pull herself to standing against the chair. showing off for daddy and leaving me to miss her milestone!

Almost Christmas ladies! Looking forward to our 1st Christmas♡♡

Can't wait! She's got outfits for Xmas eve, day and Boxing Day all hung up seperate waiting to go and her Xmas eve pajamas laid out ready. I'm so excited to watch her playing with the wrapping paper!

Aww haha :') we have 2 christmas day outfits and 1 nye/nyd outfit but no pjs haha :') so exciting! He's already tried ripping one of the presents under the tree haha! Rolled over and now ones got a big rip on the corner! Xxxx

yup so excited! he got his first two teeth through aswell just in time for eating his Christmas dinner :)

Can't wait for Christmas!

DS doesn't have any teeth yet despite being almost 8 months. DD was late too, 2 weeks before her 1st birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->